Republican Senators send a letter to Iran. Wow. Damn!

Saudi Arabia. Iraq is fighting ISIS.

Iraq? I don't believe I mentioned Iraq in my post. Also, the Saudis have already been threatened by ISIS too. You know, the more you post, the more obvious it is that you don't really have a clue as to what is going on in the world around you. It's pathetic really.

Iran is helping iraq fight ISIS. If you are unfamiliar with the facts you shouldnt be here. What had ISIS done to Saudi? What has Saudi done to help fight Isis?

Iran is "faux" helping. :D Everything that ISIS is doing works to their advantage. Can you deny this?

Yes I can. Iran supports Syria. Have you noticed what Isis has done to Syria. Isis will move on Iran after Syria and Iraq.

Iran also denies supporting all of the other terrorist organizations. They are a propaganda machine.

And you are unaware that Shia and sunni don't really get along right?

This thread is 26 pages from going double platinum. Congrats to the OP. big threads can get you laid bruv.

10978485_806860266073696_7310395011596530802_n.jpg

I don't even know who that is. :dunno: Sounds like he might be from the ME though, perhaps Iran.

You know, ChrisL.....most dumb right wingers try to hide their stupidity....You seem to want to FLAUNT it.....

You must be delusional. All of my posts have been backed with facts and links, not pictures from google images. :D

Iraq? I don't believe I mentioned Iraq in my post. Also, the Saudis have already been threatened by ISIS too. You know, the more you post, the more obvious it is that you don't really have a clue as to what is going on in the world around you. It's pathetic really.

Iran is helping iraq fight ISIS. If you are unfamiliar with the facts you shouldnt be here. What had ISIS done to Saudi? What has Saudi done to help fight Isis?

Iran is "faux" helping. :D Everything that ISIS is doing works to their advantage. Can you deny this?

Yes I can. Iran supports Syria. Have you noticed what Isis has done to Syria. Isis will move on Iran after Syria and Iraq.

Iran also denies supporting all of the other terrorist organizations. They are a propaganda machine.

Iran has been known to back all kinds of terrorists if it benefits them. Look, these are just the facts. Sorry if you don't want to admit them to yourself and prefer to live with your head buried in the sand believing that Obama will take care of you. Lol. :wink_2:

I don't even know who that is. :dunno: Sounds like he might be from the ME though, perhaps Iran.

You know, ChrisL.....most dumb right wingers try to hide their stupidity....You seem to want to FLAUNT it.....

The stupidity is almost impressive. She seems to know so little in the way of facts, but continues embarrassing herself.

Well, you can keep saying that, but all of my posts are backed by facts about Iran. :D Everyone here can see that, and I'm sure everyone knows that you are usually wrong. Just like I kick your arse on the gun threads, I'm doing it here on this subject as well.

Iran has been known to back all kinds of terrorists if it benefits them. Look, these are just the facts. Sorry if you don't want to admit them to yourself and prefer to live with your head buried in the sand believing that Obama will take care of you. Lol. :wink_2:

Then support your facts with links.

I already have. I've posted many, many links here in this thread. Such as . . .

How Iran Is Making It Impossible for the US to Beat ISIS - The Daily Beast

Now the Twelfth Imam Can Come FrontPage Magazine

Ex-Ambassador Eric Javits Bad Iran Nuclear Deal Is Disaster

And more . . .

Now the facts have been laid out in front of you, the beliefs of the Iranian mullahs in a post apocalyptic imam, their support for terrorism of all and any kind if it is of benefit to them, how they are incredibly dishonest and shady and will spread propaganda and lies to make themselves believable to the gullible liberals of the western world.

[QUOTE

Iran has been known to back all kinds of terrorists if it benefits them. Look, these are just the facts. Sorry if you don't want to admit them to yourself and prefer to live with your head buried in the sand believing that Obama will take care of you. Lol. :wink_2:[/QUOTE]

Given this dingbat's "logic" (right ChrisL?) Iran should be backing those 47 right wing senators, no????

BTW, your opinions (as screwed as they are) are NOT facts.....

[QUOTE

Given this dingbat's "logic" (right ChrisL?) Iran should be backing those 47 right wing senators, no????

BTW, your opinions (as screwed as they are) are NOT facts.....[/QUOTE]

Fix your quote, or I won't answer it. You are fucking everything up, just like Obama. :lol:

So, the leftists have nothing left but to call me names because they cannot refute any of my most valid and truthful posts. :D Then we have others posting memes off google images.

I think I am going to declare myself the winner of this debate. :D

And more . . .

Now the facts have been laid out in front of you, the beliefs of the Iranian mullahs in a post apocalyptic imam, their support for terrorism of all and any kind if it is of benefit to them, how they are incredibly dishonest and shady and will spread propaganda and lies to make themselves believable to the gullible liberals of the western world.

Your links seems to support Iran is fighting Isis.

Liberals argument . . . "you're a stupid dingbat because you don't believe Obama's ideas are good . . . " That about sums up their arguments. :lol:

Your conservative wars have solved nothing to date. Why do you believe starting a war with Iran would be any different?

There were idiots claiming the same crap before we were bombed at pearl harbor; had the US intervened in WW2 earlier, many lives would have been saved.

So you would have us start another world war? And that would solve what, exactly, other than our existence on this planet, that is. By the way, you didn't answer my question.

And more . . .

Your links seems to support Iran is fighting Isis.

Oh really, where is that? Post it.

Your conservative wars have solved nothing to date. Why do you believe starting a war with Iran would be any different?

There were idiots claiming the same crap before we were bombed at pearl harbor; had the US intervened in WW2 earlier, many lives would have been saved.

So you would have us start another world war? And that would solve what, exactly, other than our existence on this planet, that is. By the way, you didn't answer my question.

It is Iran who wants WW III. Don't you understand that yet?

Forum List

Back