Republican Snowflakes

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

Trump's open display of incompetence and stupidity is causing a Republican snowflake meltdown.

Omg rightwinger is now arguing like a 5 year old

He doesn't even know what a snowflake is or what a safe space is.

This thread is epic, please continue this conversation.
What is a snowflake, then? Without the cuss words, please.

A snow flake is someone who is entitled and thinks life should be easy and instant. Someone who thinks they are special and unique and their destiny doesn't allow them to face adversity, different opinions or language they disagree with.

That's them in a small blurb, shelted.people that can't handle.name.calling and difficulty.
Thanks. A twisted, perverted view of liberals fed to you by the alt right media? Okay then.

Old lady I mean if yiu call someone a name, which liberals do.all the time, they act like you shot them.

You have people more.worried about discrimination than murder.....

Its insane.
They're probably worried. I don't live in the inner city, so I couldn't say what they're thinking, but I know they're fighting on more than one front at once. Maybe their INTERNAL problems like all the young men shooting each other over slights on FB are being kept more to themselves--not airing the dirty laundry, as my mother used to say? I can't believe the people living in those neighborhoods in Chicago where two people a day are being murdered don't care.

That's a good point. We've had that in Memphis, people care, but many dont know any better and the ones who do, the politicians don't care and if you try to get inched you're seen as a interloper trying to keep em down.

It's a matter of civility.

In our hearts many conservatives would simply like to physically crush the leftists marching to destroy what little bit of America Obama allowed to remain.

But we are civil.

We have made ourselves content with simply crushing them emotionally.

For NOW.

Last edited:
sig.jpg

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.
No one kicked him out. He quit to support McCain.

You are nicer than I am. I wouldn't call a bunch of repugnant, perverted bigots "marchers" :D
I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?
Protesting Trump is essentially bigotry, is it not?
How?
Expressing intolerance.
"bigotry" against "bigotry" is still bigotry.
I don't agree. Not tolerating intolerance is necessary if we are to have a free and just country.

The problem with that is the definition. Thomas Sowell had the best quote, the left wants to stamp out every last vestige of discrimination, which isn't possible and the cost is enormous.

No one kicked him out. He quit to support McCain.

They ran some kook against him in the primary

Never knew Republicans were so sensitive.....

Republicans who once mocked ‘safe spaces’ are feeling sensitive over protests

The abrupt shift of power from liberal America to conservative America has, overnight, created a new sensitivity on the right and a new toughness on the left. After years of derision about “safe spaces” and “special snowflakes,” conservatives are bemoaning insults from the left, and Republican legislators are debating new restrictions on public protests.

Much of the tone shift has come from the new president. Like no one else who has held the office in the TV era, Trump has publicly obsessed over slights, from mockery on “Saturday Night Live” to fact checks of his crowd size.

Trump's open display of incompetence and stupidity is causing a Republican snowflake meltdown.

No that was Hillary.

HillaryWitch.jpg

Hillary-Clinton-the-Witch-with-the-Ruby-Slippers--125133.jpg

15xws6.jpg

This so funny, RaTz reduced to posting butthurt snowflake memes as a foil to assuage their electoral short comings. No candidates, rejected ideas and totally out of posting points.

SWEET

Wow, that's really an amazing point. Check out these pictures:

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

What seems to be missing?

7d16d5a8c32a1accc99dcd15910171d902662e2c1488c139da91e068028360df_large

one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others.jpg

one-of-these-three-is-not-like-the-other.jpg

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Why do you hate white people?

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Why do you hate white people?

No shit, he's as racist as they come. Once trump.fizes the inner cities and takes the black vote, how will he and democrats survive?

They need hugs.

They need to be quarantined and placed in padded rooms.

Liberals do, so many diseases and craziness.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

You guys love to get an ass whooping.

Real footage of a leftie, what do you have?

That is comedy video of the year so far, that ugly madcow Manly Woman, I have watched that EPIC meltdown on repeat so many times already and laughed out loud, I can't watch it anymore for fear I might have a seizure :omg: :lol:

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Why do Democrats hate white people? Why do Democrats discriminate against white people?

Forum List

Back