Republican Snowflakes

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.
Wow, that's really an amazing point. Check out these pictures:

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

What seems to be missing?

one-of-these-things-is-not-like-the-others.jpg

one-of-these-three-is-not-like-the-other.jpg

Why do Democrats hate white people? Why do Democrats discriminate against white people?
The answer lies in their support of Only Black lives Matter.

They need hugs.

They need to be quarantined and placed in padded rooms.

Liberals do, so many diseases and craziness.

baby_crying_closeup.jpg

You guys love to get an ass whooping.

Real footage of a leftie, what do you have?

That is comedy video of the year so far, that ugly madcow Manly Woman, I have watched that EPIC meltdown on repeat so many times already and laughed out loud, I can't watch it anymore for fear I might have a seizure :omg: :lol:

It just never gets done, like Madonna and Ashley judds meltdowns.

So did you liberals get you happy ending from Madonna?

Republicans are a big tent. I's the left that likes to label people according to race and political orientation, not republicans. The last democrat to split with liberal ideology was Joe Lieberman and they kicked him out of the party.

1.png

The one on the left are Republican congressional interns. The one of the right are Democrats.

Let's even get a fuller picture of the GOP interns. One that's more "inclusive":

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Why do you hate white people?

No shit, he's as racist as they come. Once trump.fizes the inner cities and takes the black vote, how will he and democrats survive?

It illustrates that Democrats have learned nothing about why they lost so badly.

The Leftists have used white people as a punching bag for so long they didn't think the punching bag would ever punch back and it punched back with a vengeance.

The Democrats better get used to having zero power and zero influence because it's going to be a very long time before they ever get back into power, or even if they ever get back into power which is now debatable.

I don't agree with every single thing every single one of them said, but the ones I know who went were certainly not repugnant, perverted or bigots. Of course, they were liberals, so the insulting ad hominems would come, wouldn't they?
Protesting Trump is essentially bigotry, is it not?
How?
Expressing intolerance.
"bigotry" against "bigotry" is still bigotry.
I don't agree. Not tolerating intolerance is necessary if we are to have a free and just country.
99% of us are bigots in some way. Changing the definition out of spite doesn't change anything. You cant cherry pick who things apply to. "Equality" and all that.
This argument belongs in the Ethics forum. And frankly, I'm not up to it this afternoon. Another time, maybe. But I'm right, naturally

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

No shit, he's as racist as they come. Once trump.fizes the inner cities and takes the black vote, how will he and democrats survive?

It illustrates that Democrats have learned nothing about why they lost so badly.

The Leftists have used white people as a punching bag for so long they didn't think the punching bag would ever punch back and it punched back with a vengeance.

The Democrats better get used to having zero power and zero influence because it's going to be a very long time before they ever get back into power, or even if they ever get back into power which is now debatable.
Yep and once Trump works in.the inner cities, they will have no constituency

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.
Glad to hear you don't mind losing control of all 3 branches of government. You must be waking up.

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Yes and when the Democrats have this sort of person running for DNC Chair, it illustrates that it's going to be a very long time if ever when they get any power back.

Sally Boyton Brown a self-hating white woman who hates herself so much she's openly racist towards white people.

DNC Chair Candidate: My Job Is To Tell White People When To Shut Their Mouths

"The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point."

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

7d16d5a8c32a1accc99dcd15910171d902662e2c1488c139da91e068028360df_large

I don't hate white people. Unlike Republicans, I like all kinds of people.

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

So what do Democrats have? The WH? No. The Senate? No. The House? No and one seat away from losing The Supreme Court for a very very long time.

Not to mention the Republicans have the vast majority of Governors Offices and control the vast majority of State Houses.

I hear the Democrats have some Mayors though scattered about here and there.

It's good you think this is funny, Right Wingers think it's hilarious.

[

The RWnuts said that in 2001. That's what makes it so funny.

Well you better hope for another 911 to sidetrack us.
That's just sick. You are one sick fucker. And the people who agree with you are sick. Republicans are such sick people. Sometimes I forget how sick, and then one of them reminds me.

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

So what do Democrats have? The WH? No. The Senate? No. The House? No and one seat away from losing The Supreme Court for a very very long time.

When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner.

Protesting Trump is essentially bigotry, is it not?
How?
Expressing intolerance.
"bigotry" against "bigotry" is still bigotry.
I don't agree. Not tolerating intolerance is necessary if we are to have a free and just country.
99% of us are bigots in some way. Changing the definition out of spite doesn't change anything. You cant cherry pick who things apply to. "Equality" and all that.
This argument belongs in the Ethics forum. And frankly, I'm not up to it this afternoon. Another time, maybe. But I'm right, naturally
:tongue-44::spam:

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner.

"When you see Trump's agenda stalled in its tracks you won't be laughing so much, foreigner."

It's not going to be stalled you filthy Xenophobe, now fuck off and boil your head moron.

Lost so badly?

Goddam that's funny.

The only thing stalled on the tracks will be you and the short bus you're on...just as the Trump Train plows into you. Lucy is more American than you and your ilk can ever HOPE to be.

1.png

interns19n-1-web.jpg

Yes and when the Democrats have this sort of person running for DNC Chair, it illustrates that it's going to be a very long time if ever when they get any power back.

Sally Boyton Brown a self-hating white woman who hates herself so much she's openly racist towards white people.

"The DNC held a forum for candidates hoping to become chairman of the Democratic National Committee on Monday at George Washington University. One candidate, Sally Boynton Brown, the executive director of Idaho's Democratic Party, urged Democrats to provide "training" to teach people to be "sensitive" and "how to shut their mouths if they are white."

"My job is to shut other white people down when they want to interrupt," Brown said.

SALLY BOYNTON BROWN: I’m a white woman, I don’t get it...

My job is to listen and be a voice and shut other white people down when they want to interrupt...

We pull people in and they are volunteers. They don’t know anything and then we send them out to have conversations with people, hard conversations. We promote them to chair of a party where they have power and they have no clue what they are doing. We have to, at the DNC, provide training. We have to teach them how to communicate, how to be sensitive and how to shut their mouths if they are white. So I think I made my point."

Moderators do that too. When someone interrupts without listening, they say shut up. That's how debates work.

Republicans are against free speech. They hate everyone not them. At least that's something we can ALL agree on.

Forum List

Back