Republican Stefanik vows repeal of 87,000 new IRS agents when GOP wins!

notmyfault2020

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2022

I haven't read this whole thing but will do so.. now.. just wanted to make sure

other conservatives got the good news

But hey even Leftists could do w/o the tyrannical IRS

:)

After the Afghanistan and border "response" of this Admin

This is the stupidest damn thing of all.. (although that is how I feel right now.. There are so many stupid things to choose from, I am sure I forgot some big ones)

They could but they are under the assumption that it won't affect them. They tend to vote for stupid stuff like this as long as they don't feel like they will be personally affected. Based on passed actions of the IRS under Obama/Biden, they may be correct. The IRS and the FBI have been weaponized by the Democratic Party and yet ironically they call us Republicans a threat to Democracy.

They could but they are under the assumption that it won't affect them. They tend to vote for stupid stuff like this as long as they don't feel like they will be personally affected. Based on passed actions of the IRS under Obama/Biden, they may be correct. The IRS and the FBI have been weaponized by the Democratic Party and yet ironically they call us Republicans a threat to Democracy.
it is ironic but it is also.. just typical dim

to accuse the other side of doing what they are doing.. They think it makes people deflect away from what they are doing. But that stupid trick doesn't work anymore with most of us. They'd like to think most Americans are retarded as they are.. and as evil.

don't fire them

transfer them to Border Patrol.
no way

They would still get paid.

They should be made homeless, made to live on the streets in those tent cities they seem to be so fond of.. (usually for someone else, though)

After the Afghanistan and border "response" of this Admin

This is the stupidest damn thing of all.. (although that is how I feel right now.. There are so many stupid things to choose from, I am sure I forgot some big ones)
That is good news.

That is good news.
yeh maybe this chick would be a good choice for VP after all. Still.. I vaguely recall something years ago that she did or how she voted that did not set well with yours truly.. wish I could remember exactly.. Maybe it was me, though.. I don't have time to thoroughly study any particular bil..

DeSantis would be a good VP, I have come to realize.. Because if anything happened to Trump (he is a little overweight), we'd still have a Trump like president

almost a guarantee at the next pres election

YES !!

(speaking of being o/weight.. I knew this woman years ago.. big as a piano! I'm not joking either.. but she lived to be at least 85 years old.. not sure she made it much beyond that bc I lost track of her.. but still.. being o/weight doesn't have to be death sentence.. and Trump is nowhere near what she was.. )

Accounting nerds with guns is one of the stupidest ideas this dumber-than-fuck regime has come up with....

and that's saying something.

A GOP congress needs to starve these marxist mandates into oblivion... give us something to gloat about.

Accounting nerds with guns is one of the stupidest ideas this dumber-than-fuck regime has come up with....

and that's saying something.

A GOP congress needs to starve these marxist mandates into oblivion... give us something to gloat about.
for sure.

Usually the polls show dimrats ahead, then the election shows.. they were not ahead w/ voters.. 2016!

this time even the polls... :)

but again.. may be too soon to celebrate, at least in some areas of the country?

That’s how stupid Republicans have become.

There are no “87,000 agents”

That’s ten years worth of hiring authority for ALL IRS jobs and They know it

how are they going to repeal it when Biden will just veto it?

Forum List

Back