Republican Upset Schools Don’t Teach The “Good Side” Of Slavery

This has got to be one of the most ridiculous things a republican has said.

I am glad there is a republican who told him there is no good side to slavery.

It’s sad he has to be told that.

Actually, for many slaves, the institution of slavery actually saved their lives. Instead of killing them, an enemy warlord would spare their lives and sell them to slave traders. Slavery made them worthy of life.
So that's the good part of slavery?

What isn't strange is that the racist right tries to defend the idiotic notion of a "good side" to slavery.
Racist right? What's the party with all the racial preferences, affirmative action, college admissions and hiring quotas?

There's a good side to hard work, honesty, enterprise -- that's what the American dream is all about anyways -- but it's the left panning all the good things in life as slavery and keeping everybody in chains. It always was the left, the Democratic Party, the Confederate South of the Civil War, that labor union, the fraternal orders of police, Crimestoppers and other lynch mobs, police guilds and unions, all that collective bargaining shit at city hall and the "plea deal" at the DA's office with a stacked jury in the back room with a couple of witnesses waiting to be called into court for a trial conviction in case the "plea bargain" falls through.
All conservatives had to do was acknowledge the racist idiocy that is the wrongheaded notion of a ‘good side’ to slavery.

Instead conservatives circled the wagons and doubled-down on such ignorant racist idiocy.

The reason why is that those trying to defend this agree with slavery and are racists.

I am encouraged that a fellow republican in that chamber told him there is no good side of slavery. So not all republicans believe there was a good side to slavery.

The conservatives on this board are typical trump people. Thank goodness they are a minority.

Actually, for many slaves, the institution of slavery actually saved their lives. Instead of killing them, an enemy warlord would spare their lives and sell them to slave traders. Slavery made them worthy of life.
So that's the good part of slavery?

When were there warlords in the United States?

Warlords have very little to do with slavery in the Untied States.

Actually what he was complaining about was the schools teaching that america is racist and evil--------but watch the lib and chinese trolls spin nonsense.

They should be teaching the TRUTH about slavery----like Blacks started slavery here, blacks also owned slaves here and certainly back in africa, that slavery was accepted here because of RELIGION--as conversion of the "heathens" was meant to get people to accept slavery, that whites ended slavery here and for most of africa eventually. And that there are others ways to enslave people and their offspring and grands and all future generations ---called taxes and debt.
Bawahahahahahhahahahahaha @ blacks started slavery..

Shut yo goofy ass up.....

My ancestors are slaves brought from Africa. We have letters written stating that the White man came to Africa and rounded them up and took them to the United States of America and that is the best thing that ever happened to them. They were happy to be out of Africa where there was no food, little water, nor a chance to work.

Right, black people in the day were just hard working. Now they're lazy, hence why they're not called slaves any more.
Look. People need to work and live to enjoy the fruits of their own labor.
The Bible says so.

I don't see why you need to bring up the Bible.

Yes, people need to work, but slavery wasn't people earning money from the fruits of their own labor.

Right, black people in the day were just hard working. Now they're lazy, hence why they're not called slaves any more.
Look. People need to work and live to enjoy the fruits of their own labor.
The Bible says so.

I don't see why you need to bring up the Bible.

Yes, people need to work, but slavery wasn't people earning money from the fruits of their own labor.
Are you talking to me?

Respectfully Clarence Bigsby

The very term "slavery" is a term of contempt for hard work, honesty, integrity, and all other similar values much appreciated by humans in their fellow humans.
So you're gonna give up your freedom and be a slave? That's cool. I need someone to clean up around here.

Would you rather be dead or a slave?

What isn't strange is that the racist right tries to defend the idiotic notion of a "good side" to slavery.
Racist right? What's the party with all the racial preferences, affirmative action, college admissions and hiring quotas?

There's a good side to hard work, honesty, enterprise -- that's what the American dream is all about anyways -- but it's the left panning all the good things in life as slavery and keeping everybody in chains. It always was the left, the Democratic Party, the Confederate South of the Civil War, that labor union, the fraternal orders of police, Crimestoppers and other lynch mobs, police guilds and unions, all that collective bargaining shit at city hall and the "plea deal" at the DA's office with a stacked jury in the back room with a couple of witnesses waiting to be called into court for a trial conviction in case the "plea bargain" falls through.
All conservatives had to do was acknowledge the racist idiocy that is the wrongheaded notion of a ‘good side’ to slavery.

Instead conservatives circled the wagons and doubled-down on such ignorant racist idiocy.

The reason why is that those trying to defend this agree with slavery and are racists.

I am encouraged that a fellow republican in that chamber told him there is no good side of slavery. So not all republicans believe there was a good side to slavery.

The conservatives on this board are typical trump people. Thank goodness they are a minority.
The people whinning can't accept the TRUTH..........

Generally speaking being a slave in america was better than being eaten by a cannibal in Africa or being a slave in AFrica or South america.

The very term "slavery" is a term of contempt for hard work, honesty, integrity, and all other similar values much appreciated by humans in their fellow humans.
So you're gonna give up your freedom and be a slave? That's cool. I need someone to clean up around here.
Everyone is a slave in one form or fashion

I wonder how many of those wars were for the express purpose of catching people to sell?

The people whinning can't accept the TRUTH..........

Generally speaking being a slave in america was better than being eaten by a cannibal in Africa or being a slave in AFrica or South america.
I guess that is why so many Africans choose to be slaves in America. Oh yeah, none of them did but it's good to see that you know what is in their best interests.

I wonder how many of those wars were for the express purpose of catching people to sell?
Like today's inter-African Tribal wars?

How many victims end up enslaved? Can you name any group that has never fought itself?

How many victims end up enslaved? Can you name any group that has never fought itself?
Nice try...Every other group of people in non-Black nations have toilets.

Everyone is a slave in one form or fashion
Not so.

Forum List

Back