Republican Women and Democrat women have some important issues in common with each other = powerful partners

merrill

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2011
Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Women Are Half the Population, Not a Special Interest Group

Barbara Bush said that in today’s terms she could no longer be a republican.

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Moderate REPUBLICAN women support WOMEN’s right to choose in respectable numbers.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up

by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Bring it on ........ moderate republican women have some important issues in common with democrat women and neither have anything in common with fake republican women.

Women Could Own The USA Government Simply By Registering To Vote followed up by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Women are the largest voting bloc in the USA. Moderate REPUBLICAN women support WOMEN’s right to choose in respectable numbers.

by voting in every election and I mean in every election. Own local government and state government as well.

Bring it on ........ moderate republican women have some important issues in common with democrat women and neither have anything in common with fake republican women.

ballot referendum posing abortion rights has passed & ether codified or is going to be voted on in november. several are red states - the latest being nevada.

So the supreme court didn't over turn abortion.

yet. they have to do it in steps.

they already gave the green light for the states to ban it. you think the mifepristone decision was the end of that? they ruled against it, because it didn't have standing - that means it can come back, all polished up & THEN they stop that in it's tracks.

you are gonna debate a difference without a distinction?

you poorly educated bumpkin you....

Even my wife says that women are too emotional to hold office.
908532a882598ddecbc120e1ba17b296.jpg

American women have some important issues in common? Well duh. American women see their daughters raped and murdered by Biden's army of illegal aliens almost on a daily basis. American mothers mourn their teens who are are dying at an alarming rate from illegal fentanyl made in China and brought across Biden's open border. Women are afraid to walk the streets in big cities when democrats release dangerous criminals over and over. American parks have become havens for homeless drug use and perverts. Female athletes who train all their lives for a chance at the big time are shot down by genetic men who pretend to be women and American boys are groomed and kidnapped by the system and castrated by homosexual predators . Oh yeah there is the abortion issue.

yet. they have to do it in steps.

they already gave the green light for the states to ban it. you think the mifepristone decision was the end of that? they ruled against it, because it didn't have standing - that means it can come back, all polished up & THEN they stop that in it's tracks.

you are gonna debate a difference without a distinction?

you poorly educated bumpkin you....
So abortion is still not illegal?

standing ovation

So abortion is still not illegal?

having to travel outside of the states they live in IF they can - with possible bounties on anyone who helps them - to not be allowed outside of their state boundaries to obtain bodily autonomy at ALL - & states where the rapist's FAMILY can sue for a forced baby, then to answer yer most insane asshole of a Q... is

NO.

having to travel outside of the states they live in IF they can - with possible bounties on anyone who helps them - to not be allowed outside of their state boundaries to obtain bodily autonomy at ALL - & states where the rapist's FAMILY can sue for a forced baby, then to answer yer most insane asshole of a Q... is

NO.
Abortion is not illegal anywhere in the U.S.

Forum List

Back