Republicans and their ability to "problem solve".

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
Have you ever noticed that when it comes to Republicans and their ability to problem solve, their solutions always seem to be the opposite of what we need?

Mass shootings? The solution - more guns.

The deficit is too big? The solution - tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.

Shortage of farm workers? The solution - don't allow farm workers to work here.

Trade deficit? The solution - cause a trade war so other countries stop buying America.

This country is attacked? The solution - attack a country that didn't attack us.

And their reasoning is always so extreme.

Instead of reasonable gun laws, they say Democrats want to take away everyone's guns.

Instead of reasonable border and immigration laws, they say Democrats want open borders.

When we already have over 6 million jobs available, they say we need more jobs instead of more educated people.

I don't understand how their logic appeals to so many. Is it because they promise so much and when they fail to deliver their base is to embarrassed to stop supporting them?

OMG!

So I watch the Sheriff of this town talk about what they can do in preparation for more mass shootings.

I swear to God, he suggested the answer is get rid of all doors leading into and out of the school except one.

The logic there is astounding unless his point was to keep the kids from escaping.

Have you ever noticed that when it comes to Republicans and their ability to problem solve, their solutions always seem to be the opposite of what we need?

The deficit is too big? The solution - tax cuts for billionaires and corporations.

Trade deficit? The solution - cause a trade war so other countries stop buying America.

This country is attacked? The solution - attack a country that didn't attack us.

Instead of reasonable gun laws, they say Democrats want to take away everyone's guns.

Instead of reasonable border and immigration laws, they say Democrats want open borders.

When we already have over 6 million jobs available, they say we need more jobs instead of more educated people.

I don't understand how their logic appeals to so many. Is it because they promise so much and when they fail to deliver their base is to embarrassed to stop supporting them?

Shortageof farm workers? The solution - don't allow farm workers to work here.

Jesus dude have you finnaly gone over the edge in your hatred of trump? Do you even know what your saying? You want cheap labor and make slaves out of brown people?

OMG!

So I watch the Sheriff of this town talk about what they can do in preparation for more mass shootings.

I swear to God, he suggested the answer is get rid of all doors leading into and out of the school except one.

The logic there is astounding unless his point was to keep the kids from escaping.

You are watching to much MSNBC your brain is short curcuiting..go out and drink a beer or get a girl..

OMG!

You are watching to much MSNBC your brain is short curcuiting..go out and drink a beer or get a girl..
he cant do that....he sees trump instead of a girl....dean is gone,he took his marching orders way to far...

Shortageof farm workers? The solution - don't allow farm workers to work here.

Jesus dude have you finnaly gone over the edge in your hatred of trump? Do you even know what your saying? You want cheap labor and make slaves out of brown people?
Slaves? That's what Republicans want.
If people want to come here and work, let them. Republicans won't do it. They might lose their welfare and food stamps. Besides, it's difficult work for the obese.

Forum List

Back