Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

Broad brush syndrome much? LMAO
He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

The difference is that the people he quoted were the leaders of the republican party. The Black Panthers are a small fringe group at best.

True is a great New Rules bit. Bill Maher is the voice of reason in politics.

:lmao: Liberals think a comedian is the voice of reason in politics. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Sanders, not Biden, not Pelosi...a comedian!

:lmao: you can't make this crap up.
Have

:lmao: Liberals think a comedian is the voice of reason in politics. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Sanders, not Biden, not Pelosi...a comedian!

Obviously you have never even watched his show. None of his political views are rooted in comedy you dweeb. He's not Jon Stewart.

I've watched him dweeb, he is a comedian, not the voice of political reason. :lmao: I heard Barney and friends are might be able to help you out! :lmao: Maybe they could help you reason, politically. :lmao: Now you don't consider Stewart a voice of reason? Shocking! Just Shocking!
Yeah no shit he's a comedian you doofus. That doesn't mean it consumes his entire personality. You've never watched his show. Just admit it. You have no idea what the format is.

Poor Billy thinks comedians are the voice of reason. lol!

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

The difference is that the people he quoted were the leaders of the republican party. The Black Panthers are a small fringe group at best.

Yet you have no problem labeling the entire republican and Tea parties as racist based on a few folks that showed up to an open rally. Go figure.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

MY NEXT POST TO THE LIAR SAID:"

"SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Put in ANY date you want dumbfuk, it will bring it up, lol"

Republicans are ALWAYS wrong! | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yep you said "AUG 2015 120,293,00"

I said it was 123+ million

According to numbers later posted were were both wrong. I guess if I lied, you did also. OWN IT.

STILL WILL NOT BE HONEST BUBS? Yep, I was talking PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS AND REPEATEDLY SAID SO ON EVERY SINGLE GAWDDAM POST!

You said 140,000,000+ million once though LIAR! OWN IT!

So we were comparing apples and oranges, so fucking sue me child.

WE WEREN'T YOU WERE BUBS, USING 2 SEPARATE THINGS, AND ARGUING THEY WERE THE SAME, lol

YOU answered MY POSIT THAT OBAMA HAS 12+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM, MARCH 2010, FOR A NET OF ALMOST 8 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER OBAMA, AFTER DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES LOST OVER 1+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

AGAIN, THE US HAS NEVER HAD THIS MANY JOBS!

Right, doesn't matter that the majority of the new ones are part time. They all count, right?

Now for something important, ya know the guy that said " it ain't over till it's over"? Well it's over for him Yogi Berra died today at 90.

STICK WITH YOUR MYTHS I GUESS BUBS, IT'S ALL THE RIGHT HAS!

Jul 14, 2014

Here's What Obama's 'Part-Time America' Really Looks Like

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

How to Spread the Lie of 'Obama's Part-Time America'

Have

Obviously you have never even watched his show. None of his political views are rooted in comedy you dweeb. He's not Jon Stewart.

I've watched him dweeb, he is a comedian, not the voice of political reason. :lmao: I heard Barney and friends are might be able to help you out! :lmao: Maybe they could help you reason, politically. :lmao: Now you don't consider Stewart a voice of reason? Shocking! Just Shocking!
Yeah no shit he's a comedian you doofus. That doesn't mean it consumes his entire personality. You've never watched his show. Just admit it. You have no idea what the format is.

Poor Billy thinks comedians are the voice of reason. lol!

Compared to today's GOP mainstream? YEP

Yet you have no problem labeling the entire republican and Tea parties as racist based on a few folks that showed up to an open rally. Go figure.

A FEW? lol

Your current GOP candidates fuel that BS Bubs,PERHAPS GET HONEST ONCE?

050b9b9e524293580819dd3d336e3270a4a411-wm.jpg

A FEW? lol

A FEW? lol

Really, what leaders would that be.

Yep you said "AUG 2015 120,293,00"

I said it was 123+ million

According to numbers later posted were were both wrong. I guess if I lied, you did also. OWN IT.

STILL WILL NOT BE HONEST BUBS? Yep, I was talking PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS AND REPEATEDLY SAID SO ON EVERY SINGLE GAWDDAM POST!

WE WEREN'T YOU WERE BUBS, USING 2 SEPARATE THINGS, AND ARGUING THEY WERE THE SAME, lol

YOU answered MY POSIT THAT OBAMA HAS 12+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM, MARCH 2010, FOR A NET OF ALMOST 8 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER OBAMA, AFTER DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES LOST OVER 1+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

Right, doesn't matter that the majority of the new ones are part time. They all count, right?

Now for something important, ya know the guy that said " it ain't over till it's over"? Well it's over for him Yogi Berra died today at 90.

Jul 14, 2014

The president's critics love this talking point. But since 2010, full-time jobs are up 7.6 million, and part-time jobs have declined by more than 900,000.

Although the number of people working part time for "economic reasons" increased in response to the 2007-2009 recession—suggesting that the rise of the part-time worker is temporary—there is also reason to believe that the trends underlying the shift to an increasingly part-time, low-wage workforce are neither short-term nor cyclical.

Graph: America Has a Part-time Employment Problem : Blog of the Century : The Century Foundation

20120110-graph-america-has-a-part-time-employment-problem.png

Even the graph in your link shows a decline in full time jobs and a rise in the trends for part time in the last year.

Although the number of people working part time for "economic reasons" increased in response to the 2007-2009 recession—suggesting that the rise of the part-time worker is temporary—there is also reason to believe that the trends underlying the shift to an increasingly part-time, low-wage workforce are neither short-term nor cyclical.

Graph: America Has a Part-time Employment Problem : Blog of the Century : The Century Foundation

View attachment 50723

Even the graph in your link shows a decline in full time jobs and a rise in the trends for part time in the last year.
See how the Right lies, even after pointing out that PT for economic reasons is DOWN, they still deliberately lie by showing a graph that combines PT for economic reasons with those who only want PT work to make it look like it is the PT for economic reasons that is increasing.

latest_numbers_LNS12032194_2005_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Employment Level - Part-Time for Economic Reasons, All Industries
Labor force status: Employed
Type of data: Number in thousands

Nope. Not based on a few people who show up at a rally. Based on the actual republican platform.

LMAO!!

it's so easy to prove left-wing losers wrong!!

i'm going to list just a few items where Republicans were right and the Left was wrong..................

the obamacare rollout TRAINWRECK:

Train Wreck: Only 12% of Americans Think ObamaCare ...
newsbusters.org/.../train-wreck-only-12-americans-think...
NewsBusters.org
Oct 22, 2013 - Train Wreck: Only 12% of Americans Think ObamaCare Rollout Is Going Well ... Overall views of the 2010 health care law are the same as they were ... of Democrats approve of it, compared to 87 percent of Republicans who disapprove. ... James Cameron: Climate 'Denialists' 'on the Right' Won't Face ...

View attachment 50723

There are more people working full-time now then ever in the history of this GREAT country.

latest_numbers_LNS12500000_2005_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Labor force status: Employed full time (persons who usually work 35 hours or more)

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them

True.....He only quoted LEADERS of the party and unfortunately forgot to quote the real brains of the party like that lady who told McCain that Obama was an "Arab."

Bohner is no leader, he's a pussy, like most of the parties so called leaders.
You're Party elected him Leader.

What a fucking imbecile you are.

I love irony.

View attachment 50723

There are more people working full-time now then ever in the history of this GREAT country.

latest_numbers_LNS12500000_2005_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Labor force status: Employed full time (persons who usually work 35 hours or more)

typical brainwashed LOSER LYING TO HIMSELF. when he says "more people working" he's talking raw numbers because of population increases under obama. A SMALLER PERCENTAGE OF WORKING-AGE AMERICANS THAT ARE ABLE-BODIED AMERICANS ARE PARTICIPATING IN THE LABOR FORCE UNDER OBAMA

Jul 14, 2014

View attachment 50723

LOL, Keep up your BS, it's ALL the right wing EVER has. 14+ million PRIVATE sector jobs since March 2010, WHILE cutting part time jobs by 700,00+

Forum List

Back