Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

Notice how it claims there are fewer jobs now than when Obama became president. A patent falsehood...

CPS:
1/09: 142,152,000
8/15: 149,036,000

CES:
1/09: 133,977,000
8/15: 142,288,000

Even worse for the lyin' rightie -- notice how to show there are fewer people working now versus then, the lyin' rightie has to compare total employed in January, 2009, with full time employed in August, 2015.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

By the way, even full time employment is up...

Full Time:
1/09: 115,818,000
8/15: 122,024,000

So is the private sector...

Private Sector:
1/09: 111,398,000
8/15: 120,293,000

Now let's see if the lyin' rightie possesses the testicular fortitude to simply admit he's a fucking imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.......

Oh, another 'by the way'....

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Hummmmmm, seems they redefined full time from 40 hours to 35. Hummmmmmm Did they go back and recalculate all those numbers?
You're a liar and a fucking retard. The BLS did no such thing. Here's an article from early 1986 where it describes the cut off between part time/full time is 35 hours, and it was 35 hours even before then.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/1986/02/art2full.pdf

So? You idiotically compared total employment in 1/09 with full time in 8/15... where's your apology for being a dumbfucking conservative who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

I owe you no apology dickweed, you weren't part of the discussion.

YET IT WAS IN THE DISCUSSION WITH ME, AND I CALLED YOUR LIE, YET NO APOLOGY? Weird Bubba

Why, you didn't notice the difference and according to edthecynic you fucked up too. So join the club hero.

Sorry dumbshit, MY FIRST POST POINTED IT OUT, YOU KEPT ARGUING YOUR GAWDDAM LIE. I can't help the willful ignorant Bubs

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!! BTW, you using the big font to make up for your tiny little dick and balls?
Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

Notice how it claims there are fewer jobs now than when Obama became president. A patent falsehood...

CPS:

CES:

Even worse for the lyin' rightie -- notice how to show there are fewer people working now versus then, the lyin' rightie has to compare total employed in January, 2009, with full time employed in August, 2015.

Full Time:

Private Sector:

Now let's see if the lyin' rightie possesses the testicular fortitude to simply admit he's a fucking imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.......

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Hummmmmm, seems they redefined full time from 40 hours to 35. Hummmmmmm Did they go back and recalculate all those numbers?
You're a liar and a fucking retard. The BLS did no such thing. Here's an article from early 1986 where it describes the cut off between part time/full time is 35 hours, and it was 35 hours even before then.

So? You idiotically compared total employment in 1/09 with full time in 8/15... where's your apology for being a dumbfucking conservative who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

Who said you should apologize to me? You should apologize to the human race for being such an embarrassingly dumb fucking imbecile. I mean how retarded do you have to be to confuse total employment with full time employment?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I didn't read the footnotes, of course you're perfect right? FUCK OFF.

True is a great New Rules bit. Bill Maher is the voice of reason in politics.

:lmao: Liberals think a comedian is the voice of reason in politics. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Sanders, not Biden, not Pelosi...a comedian!

:lmao: you can't make this crap up.

So you don't want to even ATTEMPT to refute a single posit of his? Got it!

Attempt what? It's a comedian. I know you think he is politic's voice of reason, but I don't. :lmao:

Bubba wants someone refute comedy, that is funny..

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

YET IT WAS IN THE DISCUSSION WITH ME, AND I CALLED YOUR LIE, YET NO APOLOGY? Weird Bubba

Why, you didn't notice the difference and according to edthecynic you fucked up too. So join the club hero.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

MY NEXT POST TO THE LIAR SAID:"

"SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Put in ANY date you want dumbfuk, it will bring it up, lol"

Republicans are ALWAYS wrong! | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

:lmao: Liberals think a comedian is the voice of reason in politics. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Sanders, not Biden, not Pelosi...a comedian!

Attempt what? It's a comedian. I know you think he is politic's voice of reason, but I don't. :lmao:

Right, the FACTS stand as Bill said. Thanks for not playing Bubs, saves me time! ,

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Who said you should apologize to me? You should apologize to the human race for being such an embarrassingly dumb fucking imbecile. I mean how retarded do you have to be to confuse total employment with full time employment?

Foot notes? Why the fukk can't you use reason and LOGIC to understand BOTH DATES need to be talking about the same things?? lol

Right, the FACTS stand as Bill said. Thanks for not playing Bubs, saves me time! ,

Bubba, playing what? You are a joke a comedian as the voice of reason? I heard Carrot Top is pretty sharp, maybe he and Pee Wee Herman can really boost your political knowledge. :lmao:

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Perfect? Of course not. But better than you.

And where did you come up with the lie that the BLS changed their definition of full time from 40 hours to 35?

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

"SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Republicans are ALWAYS wrong! | Page 11 | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Yep you said "AUG 2015 120,293,00"

I said it was 123+ million

According to numbers later posted were were both wrong. I guess if I lied, you did also. OWN IT.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

According to numbers later posted were were both wrong. I guess if I lied, you did also. OWN IT.

STILL WILL NOT BE HONEST BUBS? Yep, I was talking PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS AND REPEATEDLY SAID SO ON EVERY SINGLE GAWDDAM POST!

You said 140,000,000+ million once though LIAR! OWN IT!

Have

Obviously you have never even watched his show. None of his political views are rooted in comedy you dweeb. He's not Jon Stewart.

Have

Obviously you have never even watched his show. None of his political views are rooted in comedy you dweeb. He's not Jon Stewart.

I've watched him dweeb, he is a comedian, not the voice of political reason. :lmao: I heard Barney and friends are might be able to help you out! :lmao: Maybe they could help you reason, politically. :lmao: Now you don't consider Stewart a voice of reason? Shocking! Just Shocking!

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

STILL WILL NOT BE HONEST BUBS? Yep, I was talking PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS AND REPEATEDLY SAID SO ON EVERY SINGLE GAWDDAM POST!

So we were comparing apples and oranges, so fucking sue me child.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

You were comparing apples (total employment) with oranges (full time employment) in your own post. You should sue yourself.

Have

I've watched him dweeb, he is a comedian, not the voice of political reason. :lmao: I heard Barney and friends are might be able to help you out! :lmao: Maybe they could help you reason, politically. :lmao: Now you don't consider Stewart a voice of reason? Shocking! Just Shocking!
Yeah no shit he's a comedian you doofus. That doesn't mean it consumes his entire personality. You've never watched his show. Just admit it. You have no idea what the format is.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

You were comparing apples (total employment) with oranges (full time employment) in your own post. You should sue yourself.

Asked and answered.

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

WE WEREN'T YOU WERE BUBS, USING 2 SEPARATE THINGS, AND ARGUING THEY WERE THE SAME, lol

YOU answered MY POSIT THAT OBAMA HAS 12+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM, MARCH 2010, FOR A NET OF ALMOST 8 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER OBAMA, AFTER DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES LOST OVER 1+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

AGAIN, THE US HAS NEVER HAD THIS MANY JOBS!

Have

Sounds like you are talking about Druggster, Beckie, Levin, Insanitty or Faux "News"...

MY FIRST POST DUMBASS:

"LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00"

WE WEREN'T YOU WERE BUBS, USING 2 SEPARATE THINGS, AND ARGUING THEY WERE THE SAME, lol

YOU answered MY POSIT THAT OBAMA HAS 12+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS SINCE HITTING BUSH'S BOTTOM, MARCH 2010, FOR A NET OF ALMOST 8 MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS UNDER OBAMA, AFTER DUBYA/GOP "JOB CREATOR" POLICIES LOST OVER 1+ MILLION PRIVATE SECTOR JOBS IN 8 YEARS!

AGAIN, THE US HAS NEVER HAD THIS MANY JOBS!

Right, doesn't matter that the majority of the new ones are part time. They all count, right?

Now for something important, ya know the guy that said " it ain't over till it's over"? Well it's over for him Yogi Berra died today at 90.

Right, doesn't matter that the majority of the new ones are part time. They all count, right?
Except the number of PT jobs for ECONOMIC reasons are DOWN.
It is solely the people who ONLY want PT jobs, like students, and retired Boomers looking to keep busy, that is increasing

Forum List

Back