Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

63323452.jpg
Speaking of which there is nothing wrong with being defender of free expression. Everything wrong with stifling those who disagree with you by trying to outlaw their symbols. It is the Democrats who try to stifle free speech.

Defender of free expression? You mean the GOP's defending that flag that fired on the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? THE ONE THE GUY WHO KILLED ABE FOUGHT FOR? lol

Sorry you Klowns don't get to hang a SYMBOL of hate, that was brought out when the PROGRESSIVES were fighting for CIVIL RIGHTS FOR ALL while the CONServatives CONfederate States of AmeriKKKa were trying to suppress the black man, AT LEAST NOT ON STATE PROPERTY!!!
So you believe in inventing your own history and tyranny. Sounds like a communist to me.

Tyranny is saying the CONservatives symbol of hatred shouldn't be on PUBLIC property is bad? lol

holzer1e-1-web.jpg
Restricting free speech is tyranny.
Whose free speech has been restricted?

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.
No, you deliberately and dishonestly used two different data sets because the Right are worthless lying scum incapable of telling the truth.

Fuck off and die asshole, I didn't know they were different data sets, I explained why I used the numbers I did. You may not like the explanation and that's your problem not mine.

So you're saying the BLS lied on my link and not on yours?
No, worthless lying scum that you are you used two DIFFERENT data sets, total employment for your 2009 number and full time employment only for your 2015 number, as if you didn't know.

Show me in the links I provided where they differentiated between the two. I didn't see it.

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf

U.S. full-time employees: August 2015, unadjusted | Statistic

You were saying?

LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2001_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!! BTW, you using the big font to make up for your tiny little dick and balls?
Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

Notice how it claims there are fewer jobs now than when Obama became president. A patent falsehood...

CPS:
1/09: 142,152,000
8/15: 149,036,000

CES:
1/09: 133,977,000
8/15: 142,288,000

Even worse for the lyin' rightie -- notice how to show there are fewer people working now versus then, the lyin' rightie has to compare total employed in January, 2009, with full time employed in August, 2015.

:ack-1::ack-1::ack-1:

By the way, even full time employment is up...

Full Time:
1/09: 115,818,000
8/15: 122,024,000

So is the private sector...

Private Sector:
1/09: 111,398,000
8/15: 120,293,000

Now let's see if the lyin' rightie possesses the testicular fortitude to simply admit he's a fucking imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.......

Oh, another 'by the way'....

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Hummmmmm, seems they redefined full time from 40 hours to 35. Hummmmmmm Did they go back and recalculate all those numbers?
You're a liar and a fucking retard. The BLS did no such thing. Here's an article from early 1986 where it describes the cut off between part time/full time is 35 hours, and it was 35 hours even before then.

http://www.bls.gov/opub/mlr/1986/02/art2full.pdf

So? You idiotically compared total employment in 1/09 with full time in 8/15... where's your apology for being a dumbfucking conservative who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

I owe you no apology dickweed, you weren't part of the discussion.

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?
Actually a LIE, and I know it!

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

You were saying?
No, worthless lying scum that you are you used two DIFFERENT data sets, total employment for your 2009 number and full time employment only for your 2015 number, as if you didn't know.

Show me in the links I provided where they differentiated between the two. I didn't see it.
Your first link says this after the charts:

Total Employment and the Labor Force (Household Survey Data)

And your second says right in the link title;

U.S. full-time employees

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.
No, you deliberately and dishonestly used two different data sets because the Right are worthless lying scum incapable of telling the truth.

Fuck off and die asshole, I didn't know they were different data sets, I explained why I used the numbers I did. You may not like the explanation and that's your problem not mine.

Sorry I fu***ed the pooch and lied but understand I tried? THAT'S YOU FUKKN EXCUSE BUBBA? lol

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!! BTW, you using the big font to make up for your tiny little dick and balls?
Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

Notice how it claims there are fewer jobs now than when Obama became president. A patent falsehood...

CPS:

CES:

Even worse for the lyin' rightie -- notice how to show there are fewer people working now versus then, the lyin' rightie has to compare total employed in January, 2009, with full time employed in August, 2015.

Full Time:

Private Sector:

Now let's see if the lyin' rightie possesses the testicular fortitude to simply admit he's a fucking imbecile who doesn't know what the fuck he's talking about.......

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Hummmmmm, seems they redefined full time from 40 hours to 35. Hummmmmmm Did they go back and recalculate all those numbers?
You're a liar and a fucking retard. The BLS did no such thing. Here's an article from early 1986 where it describes the cut off between part time/full time is 35 hours, and it was 35 hours even before then.

So? You idiotically compared total employment in 1/09 with full time in 8/15... where's your apology for being a dumbfucking conservative who doesn't know what the hell he's talking about?

YET IT WAS IN THE DISCUSSION WITH ME, AND I CALLED YOUR LIE, YET NO APOLOGY? Weird Bubba

An adult conversation and liberals on usmb is an oxymoron. Usually posting facts and critical thinking runs the partisans off. But like helping the poor it,is,our duty to try and help the ill informed. They might have to read this article multiple times.

The New American Dilemma

YOU are the type that the right wing echo chamber shoots for Bubba, low informed, easily duped and unwilling to use any critical thinking that interferes with your ideology. Pitiful

Sorry I fu***ed the pooch and lied but understand I tried? THAT'S YOU FUKKN EXCUSE BUBBA? lol
Yeah, and the mindless idiots who can't see what is directly under their noses call everyone else "Low-Information Voters." :cuckoo:

An adult conversation and liberals on usmb is an oxymoron. Usually posting facts and critical thinking runs the partisans off. But like helping the poor it,is,our duty to try and help the ill informed. They might have to read this article multiple times.

The New American Dilemma

REALLY? After 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creator" policies" (losing 1+ million jobs in the private sector) , the 12+ million PRIVATE sector jobs created SINCE THE MONTH OBAMACARES PASSED, IS IN DANGER? lol

Morti says so huh? lol

Last I checked Byrd and Gore were full blown Democrats. Byrd died just recently. Democrats

63323452.jpg
Speaking of which there is nothing wrong with being defender of free expression. Everything wrong with stifling those who disagree with you by trying to outlaw their symbols. It is the Democrats who try to stifle free speech.

Defender of free expression? You mean the GOP's defending that flag that fired on the UNITED STATES OF AMERICA? THE ONE THE GUY WHO KILLED ABE FOUGHT FOR? lol

Sorry you Klowns don't get to hang a SYMBOL of hate, that was brought out when the PROGRESSIVES were fighting for CIVIL RIGHTS FOR ALL while the CONServatives CONfederate States of AmeriKKKa were trying to suppress the black man, AT LEAST NOT ON STATE PROPERTY!!!

There was no progressives during the Civil War.
The progressive movement started in the late 1880's and early 1890's

LIAR

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Who said you should apologize to me? You should apologize to the human race for being such an embarrassingly dumb fucking imbecile. I mean how retarded do you have to be to confuse total employment with full time employment?

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

YET IT WAS IN THE DISCUSSION WITH ME, AND I CALLED YOUR LIE, YET NO APOLOGY? Weird Bubba
Conservatives rarely possess the character required to own up to their mistakes. Especially this one -- who after making a complete ass of himself by mixing up two different data sets; then lied in a failed attempt to cover his idiocy by claiming they changed the definition of full time jobs from 40 hours to 35 hours.

At least he's posting in the right thread. :mm:

Last I checked Byrd and Gore were full blown Democrats. Byrd died just recently. Democrats

63323452.jpg

There was no progressives during the Civil War.
The progressive movement started in the late 1880's and early 1890's

I get it Bubs, confused about PROGRESSIVE MOVEMENT VERSUS JUST PROGRESSIVES!

HINT THERE HAS ALWAYS BEEN PROGRESSIVES:

Progressive Abe:

FIRST INCOME TAX (TO FUND A WAR (WHO KNEW THAT WAS POSSIBLE RIGHT, Dubya and Comp sure didn't!)

LincolnLabor.jpg

Lincoln-Corporations.jpg

Lincoln-government.jpg

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Yet there are fewer people working than when your dear leader took office. Cooked books, ya think?
Actually a LIE, and I know it!

There are more people working now than ever in the history of this great country!!!

You were saying?

Your first link says this after the charts:

Total Employment and the Labor Force (Household Survey Data)

And your second says right in the link title;

U.S. full-time employees

Ok, I didn't notice the difference, so funking sue me.

True is a great New Rules bit. Bill Maher is the voice of reason in politics.

:lmao: Liberals think a comedian is the voice of reason in politics. Not Obama, not Hillary, not Sanders, not Biden, not Pelosi...a comedian!

:lmao: you can't make this crap up.

Look at the rightie lie.

That's what righties do.

CPS:

CES:

Full Time:

Private Sector:

CPS:
Bush ...... +6.5 million
Obama ... +6.9 million

CES:
Bush ...... +1.3 million
Obama ... +8.3 million

Full Time:
Bush ...... +1.6 million
Obama ... +6.2 million

Private Sector:
Bush ...... -0.5 million
Obama ... +8.9 million

Why, you didn't notice the difference and according to edthecynic you fucked up too. So join the club hero.

Forum List

Back