Republicans are ALWAYS wrong!

Although the number of people working part time for "economic reasons" increased in response to the 2007-2009 recession—suggesting that the rise of the part-time worker is temporary—there is also reason to believe that the trends underlying the shift to an increasingly part-time, low-wage workforce are neither short-term nor cyclical.

Graph: America Has a Part-time Employment Problem : Blog of the Century : The Century Foundation

View attachment 50723

Even the graph in your link shows a decline in full time jobs and a rise in the trends for part time in the last year.
See how the Right lies, even after pointing out that PT for economic reasons is DOWN, they still deliberately lie by showing a graph that combines PT for economic reasons with those who only want PT work to make it look like it is the PT for economic reasons that is increasing.

Bureau of Labor Statistics Data

latest_numbers_LNS12032194_2005_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Employment Level - Part-Time for Economic Reasons, All Industries
Labor force status: Employed
Type of data: Number in thousands

When I said more are working part time I made no distinctions, why are you?
Your dishonest source brought up PT for economic reasons and then even more dishonestly used a chart of total PT workers, and you were too gullible to catch the deception. I am just trying to teach you how your Right-wing sources lie to you.

Right, number working in Jan 2009 144.099 million. Number working today (Aug 2015) 123.42 millon

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/archives/empsit_02062009.pdf

U.S. full-time employees: August 2015, unadjusted | Statistic

You were saying?

LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2001_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!!

SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Put in ANY date you want dumbfuk, it will bring it up, lol

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.

FIRST CREDIBLE LINKS, BUT WERE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS??? lol

Total private JAN 2009

Total Private Aug 2015

YOU WERE SAYING DUMBFUK?

JindalStupidParty.png

When advised that the government was cooking the books to show #s not being reflected elsewhere, Dad2three instinctively runs to the ACTUAL GOV'T PROVIDED #s, say's 'look, there's nothing wrong with these #s, they're right here!?! You stupid head!'

Bill runs down just a handful of times Republicans were not only wrong, but not even close to being right.

Broad brush syndrome much? LMAO
He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

The difference is that the people he quoted were the leaders of the republican party. The Black Panthers are a small fringe group at best.

Yet you have no problem labeling the entire republican and Tea parties as racist based on a few folks that showed up to an open rally. Go figure.

Nope. Not based on a few people who show up at a rally. Based on the actual republican platform.

:link:

Although the number of people working part time for "economic reasons" increased in response to the 2007-2009 recession—suggesting that the rise of the part-time worker is temporary—there is also reason to believe that the trends underlying the shift to an increasingly part-time, low-wage workforce are neither short-term nor cyclical.

Graph: America Has a Part-time Employment Problem : Blog of the Century : The Century Foundation

View attachment 50723

Even the graph in your link shows a decline in full time jobs and a rise in the trends for part time in the last year.
See how the Right lies, even after pointing out that PT for economic reasons is DOWN, they still deliberately lie by showing a graph that combines PT for economic reasons with those who only want PT work to make it look like it is the PT for economic reasons that is increasing.

Series title: (Seas) Employment Level - Part-Time for Economic Reasons, All Industries

Yes, why WOULD WE MEASURE THOSE CHOOSING TO NOT WORK FULL TIME? LOL

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Workforce Participation rate is at a 38 year low, at 62.6%. 94 million Americans not counted in the work force for the first time in US history. 46+ million Americans on food stamps.

But no, you're right, the economy is doing great... :blahblah:

Called demographics dummy. Baby boomers want to leave the workforce

View attachment 50723

There are more people working full-time now then ever in the history of this GREAT country.

latest_numbers_LNS12500000_2005_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Employed, Usually Work Full Time
Labor force status: Employed full time (persons who usually work 35 hours or more)

There are more people than ever before, how does that break down per capita? Considering the work force participation rate is near all time lows I would think per capita stats would be pretty dismal.

View attachment 50723

There are more people working full-time now then ever in the history of this GREAT country.

Labor force status: Employed full time (persons who usually work 35 hours or more)

There are more people than ever before, how does that break down per capita? Considering the work force participation rate is near all time lows I would think per capita stats would be pretty dismal.

i also pointed out HIS OWN GRAPH makes the case for the other side at at least that one point

this loser doesnt read his own spoon-fed shit before regurgitating it.

He quotes individuals and tries to paint the whole party with them. How about we paint the whole commiecrat party with quotes form the black panthers.

The difference is that the people he quoted were the leaders of the republican party. The Black Panthers are a small fringe group at best.

Yet you have no problem labeling the entire republican and Tea parties as racist based on a few folks that showed up to an open rally. Go figure.

A FEW? lol

Your current GOP candidates fuel that BS Bubs,PERHAPS GET HONEST ONCE?

050b9b9e524293580819dd3d336e3270a4a411-wm.jpg

A FEW? lol

Your current GOP candidates fuel that BS Bubs,PERHAPS GET HONEST ONCE?

050b9b9e524293580819dd3d336e3270a4a411-wm.jpg

Really, what leaders would that be.

Trumpster to start

Then the guys who want to restrict the right to vote, for a voter fraud fraud?

:link:

View attachment 50723

Your dishonest source brought up PT for economic reasons and then even more dishonestly used a chart of total PT workers, and you were too gullible to catch the deception. I am just trying to teach you how your Right-wing sources lie to you.

It did, and it said it would not be used unless otherwise noted, there was no deception. Also I said part time workers and I made no distinction, it you folks splitting hairs to try to bolster your BS.

View attachment 50723

Yep

Why Conservatives, especially "think tanks" Love Stupid People.

ea2aab8c3e5606d67d255101af58c767.jpg

LIAR

Total PRIVATE sector jobs

FEB 2001-JUST FOR FUN 111,861,000 (LOL)

FEB 2009 110,698,000

AUG 2015 120,293,00

Notice: Data not available: U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics

latest_numbers_CES0500000001_2001_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Fuck off and die dickhead, I said Jan 2009 and provided a BLS link to back it up. So just take your ignorance and arrogance and shove it up your ass!!!!!!

SORRY DUMBFUK, YOU PROVIDED 2 SEPARATE THINGS FOR THE DATES WEIRD YOU DON'T KNOW THAT?

I PROVIDED THE BLS LINK WITH THE TOTAL PRIVATE SECTOR EMPLOYMENT BUBS, YOU WANT JAN EVEN THOUGH DUBYA WAS PREZ UNTIL JAN 20TH?? LOL

Put in ANY date you want dumbfuk, it will bring it up, lol

Well twink, I used the first credible links that had the dates I was looking for. Also my original contention was there are fewer working today than when your dear leader took office, that would be Jan 2009. Try actually reading the complete string before you continue to make a total ass out of yourself.

FIRST CREDIBLE LINKS, BUT WERE 2 DIFFERENT THINGS??? lol

Total private JAN 2009

Total Private Aug 2015

YOU WERE SAYING DUMBFUK?

JindalStupidParty.png

When advised that the government was cooking the books to show #s not being reflected elsewhere, Dad2three instinctively runs to the ACTUAL GOV'T PROVIDED #s, say's 'look, there's nothing wrong with these #s, they're right here!?! You stupid head!'

Sorry, I forgot I was supposed to use some right wing bullshit created in the basement of Glenn Beck's followers right? NOT the same data used for generations *shaking head*

Under Obama, the three years of economic growth from the bottom of the recession... unemployment dropped by only 1.8 points,
UE was 10.0% at the bottom of the Bush Depression and is 5.1% now, a drop of 4.9% and falling.

Workforce Participation rate is at a 38 year low, at 62.6%. 94 million Americans not counted in the work force for the first time in US history. 46+ million Americans on food stamps.

But no, you're right, the economy is doing great... :blahblah:

Called demographics dummy. Baby boomers want to leave the workforce

Not according to this
1 in 4 Baby Boomers Will Never Retire. The Shifting Workforce | Blogging4Jobs
In fact, one in four Baby Boomers polled claimed they will never retire from work. Many lost pensions, retirement savings, and investments during the financial crisis…and they now must continue working because they have to. Others are simply still working because they can and they still want to!
Read more at 1 in 4 Baby Boomers Will Never Retire. The Shifting Workforce | Blogging4Jobs

View attachment 50723

The lies just keep on coming.
The LPR is not near all time lows.

latest_numbers_LNS11300000_1948_2015_all_period_M08_data.gif

Series title: (Seas) Labor Force Participation Rate
Labor force status: Civilian labor force participation rate
Type of data: Percent or rate

View attachment 50723

It did, and it said it would not be used unless otherwise noted, there was no deception. Also I said part time workers and I made no distinction, it you folks splitting hairs to try to bolster your BS.
It is ONLY PT for economic reasons that reflects the condition of the economy, so including people who only want PT work as a reflection of the economic condition is completely dishonest, which is why the Right use it.

Forum List

Back