Republicans Are Extremely Fearful of Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez

propaganda and rhetoric? your wall is even sillier.

both terms promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare, not the common defense.

I gave you the numbers. You haven't shown how it's going to pay for itself, just insisted it would. Excuses is all you have.

propaganda and rhetoric? your wall is even sillier.

both terms promote and provide are used in reference to the general welfare, not the common defense.

I gave you the numbers. You haven't shown how it's going to pay for itself, just insisted it would. Excuses is all you have.
you gave me Your opinion in vacuum of special pleading.

you need an argument that addresses the automatic stabilization and positive multiplication effect that promotes the general welfare upon our economy.

You are then short of the sustainability, that is my concern. My issue is the rich don’t pay taxes, they pass it on to the middle class. Obviously you realize that, that would raise the cost of living for those that already support America.
means what? if labor is making fifteen an hour or being compensated for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

It means it is unsustainable, you would be better off putting them on welfare, it is cheaper as you already know by your own numbers.
no, they wouldn't. means testing limits mobility and is more expensive. you simply make up your own special pleading in a vacuum and proclaim it to be the alleged, "gospel Truth".

Always a cause and never a cure, the reason the left isn’t taken seriously.
compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment must work since it is market friendly.

This is why no one takes the left seriously, always a cause, never the cure.

means what? if labor is making fifteen an hour or being compensated for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment.

It means it is unsustainable, you would be better off putting them on welfare, it is cheaper as you already know by your own numbers.
no, they wouldn't. means testing limits mobility and is more expensive. you simply make up your own special pleading in a vacuum and proclaim it to be the alleged, "gospel Truth".

compensation for capitalism's natural rate of unemployment must work since it is market friendly.

even women can gossip. Men have arguments and prove it.

You've given no reason why it should.
you have given no reason why it wouldn't.

Yes I did. You're just repeating back what I say, a truly childish tactic. Let me know when you have more than fallacies, excuses and gossip. Until then, you have nothing.
no, you didn't. and, I have one more reason than You, why it would.

I gave you the numbers and history. You gave me nothing more than, "it'll work this time".

You're in denial and can't acknowledge that you're simply wrong. I can only assume it's because you don't have any arguments beyond the trite phrases and if you had to give them up you wouldn't have anything at all.
the history got it wrong. we understand economics better now. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for the capital bottom line. Solving for that improves the efficiency of our market based economy.

If you keep repeating the same thing, you will get the same results, why repeat failed history on just your word?

even women can gossip. Men have arguments and prove it.

Mores causes? Why do you not have any cures?

you have given no reason why it wouldn't.

Yes I did. You're just repeating back what I say, a truly childish tactic. Let me know when you have more than fallacies, excuses and gossip. Until then, you have nothing.

I gave you the numbers and history. You gave me nothing more than, "it'll work this time".

You're in denial and can't acknowledge that you're simply wrong. I can only assume it's because you don't have any arguments beyond the trite phrases and if you had to give them up you wouldn't have anything at all.
the history got it wrong. we understand economics better now. Capitalism has a natural rate of unemployment for the capital bottom line. Solving for that improves the efficiency of our market based economy.

If you keep repeating the same thing, you will get the same results, why repeat failed history on just your word?
you have to understand it not simply engage in your right wing bigotry.

No bigotry, just the fact of knowing left wing has causes and no cures.

Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is a cure for simple poverty in our market based economy.

Compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment is a cure for simple poverty in our market based economy.

Always a cause and no cure, that is why we don't take the left wing seriously.

ocasio-cortez-trying-to-think.jpg

you have no argument and no solutions; no wonder.

As if you have one? LOL! The left never has cures, just empty worded causes. Repeating the same mistakes as in the past results in the same empty results.

Does the left have a cause it can cure or just making it tougher on working Americans?
we should abolish our alleged wars on crime, drugs, and terror.

More empty words from the no cure clan? You already know I don't support the empty causes like the left participates in, yet you persist in your empty words. Again, a cause with no cure, that's why no one takes the left seriously.

As if you have one? LOL! The left never has cures, just empty worded causes. Repeating the same mistakes as in the past results in the same empty results.
compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis is a fine capital solution for any first world economy.

compensation for Capitalism's natural rate of unemployment on an at-will basis is a fine capital solution for any first world economy.

See, no cure for a cause, just left wing rhetoric nonsense, no wonder no one takes the left seriously, we need cures for causes, not causes that the left has no cure for.

Forum List

Back