Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Hillary's campaign is based on telling half the nation that that other half are nazies that will get them killed in a nuclear war.

And you are surprised that people are pissed off at being called nazis that want to destroy the world?

Dumbass.

You people are racists and you love the red meat that the racist Trump provides you. He makes you worthless racist fucks feel legitimate. You people are "pissed off" mainly because you are racists and also because you have an irrational hatred of Hillary.

IF you take out you calling me a racist, this is what you have left of your moronic post.

"...you have an irrational hatred of Hillary."

It is not irrational to hate someone who has done nothing but insult you, both personally and indirectly though her vile little minions, (like you) for over a year.

Fuck you, you race baiting asshole.

I ain't taking out the racist part, because that is why most Trump supporters are so angry about the country. It ain't 1950s America anymore and they can't take it.

It is irrational...you hear what you want to hear regarding Clinton's "insults". Whatever she said to "offend" your sorry ass, I'm sure it wasn't that terrible. Quit being such a little Repug pussy.

I know you aren't taking out the "racist part".

Because that is all you have. YOu cant' defend any of your policies based on their merits, lol, so you have to personally smear anyone that points out that you and yours are full of shit.

You and your are vile little shits. Fuck you.

Just think if Hillary wasn't a crook she wouldn't be getting investigated for over a year.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, lightweight?

Despite all the reckless and irresponsible Repug witch hunts over the years, you pitiful fucks still haven't been able to prosecute Hillary for ANYTHING...because you have NOTHING.

Even though you no-life Repug fucks waste your entire lives whining about Clinton on this cesspool message board, you still have NO EVIDENCE that she has EVER done anything intentionally malicious or criminal. I know how extremely frustrating that must be for you Repug fascist fucks.

"Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, lightweight?"

That is true in a court of law. In the court of public opinion people make their own evaluations about what constitutes "proof".
Clinton publicly accepted responsibility for the negligence that cost our men their lives at Benghazi and she was forced to resign her position as Secretary of State because of it.
The head of the FBI testified before Congress stating that Clinton had committed numerous crimes and misdemeanors and her investigation continues.
That's proof enough for me.

More lies. Hillary was not "forced to resign". Only in your hate-filled, mentally disturbed mind is this true. She resigned primarily so she wouldn't have any distractions while running for President.

She was Secretary of State, so of course she accepted responsibility. That's what a good leader does.

It's pathetic how bent out of shape you Repug fucks get about Benghazi...yet Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld got over 4,000 brave American troops killed over lies about WMD in Iraq. Funny, you Repug fucks have no outrage about that. You people are intellectually dishonest assholes, expressing your fake outrage about Benghazi.

Hillary voted for that war, Trump did not.

If it was a mistake to go into Iraq, then why are you supporting the only remaining candidate that was part of that decision to go to war?

I'm not the one expressing fake outrage about Benghazi, while ignoring all of the horrendous mistakes committed by Bush and Cheney in Iraq. Only dumb fuck Repugs like you are doing that. So that answers your stupid ass strawman question.

NO, it did not answer it. YOu are the one bitching about Iraq while planning on voting for the only candidate remaining that was part of the decision to invade.

Libya and Benghazi? FOr that to be an equivalent example, Trump would have had been part of that decisions that led to the deaths.

I already told you why, fuckhole. I've got to stay until Wednesday so I can rip you a new asshole.
You're not ripping anything.

I'm pushing your buttons to get you to rant so we can laugh at your stupid ass.

Stay till Wednesday. Stay as long as you like.

We will continue to inform you of your stupidity and laugh, mock and ridicule your mental illness.

I'm going to rant against you racist fucks whether you're here or not, creepy boy.

But you do have my permission for your head to explode on Tuesday when Clinton wins.
You don't even have the balls to prove you're in the Air Force. So why would anyone pay attention to you? Ain't gonna happen.
He was never in the Air Force.

He won't say what his AFSC was or is.

He couldn't tell what flight or squadron he was assigned.

He probably doesn't know what base he went to basic.

Democrats all have military experience which is why it's how they know the military wants to be treated with the hate and derision the Democrat party treats them with, they all are gun owners which is how they know gun owners are all mentally unbalanced and shouldn't own guns, and they either are Republicans or were until the Supremes stopped Gore from stealing the election which is how they know Republicans are all corporate and rich loving racist gun clutching bible huggers.

That doesn't make sense to you? Hmm ... me either ...

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're stupid ass is trying to say in this incoherent rant. Most of the military veterans serving in Congress are, in fact, Democrats. But don't let this simple fact stop you from posting more of your mentally disturbed bullshit, dumb ass.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Hillary's campaign is based on telling half the nation that that other half are nazies that will get them killed in a nuclear war.

And you are surprised that people are pissed off at being called nazis that want to destroy the world?

Dumbass.

You people are racists and you love the red meat that the racist Trump provides you. He makes you worthless racist fucks feel legitimate. You people are "pissed off" mainly because you are racists and also because you have an irrational hatred of Hillary.

IF you take out you calling me a racist, this is what you have left of your moronic post.

It is not irrational to hate someone who has done nothing but insult you, both personally and indirectly though her vile little minions, (like you) for over a year.

I ain't taking out the racist part, because that is why most Trump supporters are so angry about the country. It ain't 1950s America anymore and they can't take it.

It is irrational...you hear what you want to hear regarding Clinton's "insults". Whatever she said to "offend" your sorry ass, I'm sure it wasn't that terrible. Quit being such a little Repug pussy.

Because that is all you have. YOu cant' defend any of your policies based on their merits, lol, so you have to personally smear anyone that points out that you and yours are full of shit.

So what did Hillary say to "offend" you, little Repug pussy boy?? It's OK...you can cry on my shoulder and I'll listen to your fake outrage some more.

Last edited:

Dumbass.

So what did Hillary say to "offend" you, little Repug pussy boy?? It's OK...you can cry on my shoulder and I'll listen to you fake outrage some more.

You figure it out, assmunch.

Ever heard of innocent until proven guilty, lightweight?

Despite all the reckless and irresponsible Repug witch hunts over the years, you pitiful fucks still haven't been able to prosecute Hillary for ANYTHING...because you have NOTHING.

Even though you no-life Repug fucks waste your entire lives whining about Clinton on this cesspool message board, you still have NO EVIDENCE that she has EVER done anything intentionally malicious or criminal. I know how extremely frustrating that must be for you Repug fascist fucks.

That is true in a court of law. In the court of public opinion people make their own evaluations about what constitutes "proof".
Clinton publicly accepted responsibility for the negligence that cost our men their lives at Benghazi and she was forced to resign her position as Secretary of State because of it.
The head of the FBI testified before Congress stating that Clinton had committed numerous crimes and misdemeanors and her investigation continues.

More lies. Hillary was not "forced to resign". Only in your hate-filled, mentally disturbed mind is this true. She resigned primarily so she wouldn't have any distractions while running for President.

She was Secretary of State, so of course she accepted responsibility. That's what a good leader does.

It's pathetic how bent out of shape you Repug fucks get about Benghazi...yet Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld got over 4,000 brave American troops killed over lies about WMD in Iraq. Funny, you Repug fucks have no outrage about that. You people are intellectually dishonest assholes, expressing your fake outrage about Benghazi.

If it was a mistake to go into Iraq, then why are you supporting the only remaining candidate that was part of that decision to go to war?

I'm not the one expressing fake outrage about Benghazi, while ignoring all of the horrendous mistakes committed by Bush and Cheney in Iraq. Only dumb fuck Repugs like you are doing that. So that answers your stupid ass strawman question.

NO, it did not answer it. YOu are the one bitching about Iraq while planning on voting for the only candidate remaining that was part of the decision to invade.

Libya and Benghazi? FOr that to be an equivalent example, Trump would have had been part of that decisions that led to the deaths.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

But that is not the situation.

Oh, I think that piece is engaging in the same silly hyperbole that has gripped the Alt Right echo chamber.

There will be a lot of squaking and thinly-veiled threats, but there's no movement to "undermine our entire system". It only SEEMS like they're trying to undermine it because they've lost their shit and don't realize that they're advocating stuff that is simply not realistic. It's not some organized thing, it's just crazy talk from people who have been whipped into a frenzy by the wrong voices.

The court decision regarding voter suppression in North Carolina says otherwise, goober. The Repug N. Carolina legislature is trying to suppress minorities from voting because they can't win an election on a level playing field anymore. The Repug Party is a full-fledged fascist party that does not believe in democracy.

And rogue FBI agents are also providing information to the Trump campaign regarding Clinton's emails, so you are incorrect on several fronts.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

This one's not to bright, Correll...your logic is going to go right over his tiny little head!

Oh, I think that piece is engaging in the same silly hyperbole that has gripped the Alt Right echo chamber.

There will be a lot of squaking and thinly-veiled threats, but there's no movement to "undermine our entire system". It only SEEMS like they're trying to undermine it because they've lost their shit and don't realize that they're advocating stuff that is simply not realistic. It's not some organized thing, it's just crazy talk from people who have been whipped into a frenzy by the wrong voices.

The court decision regarding voter suppression in North Carolina says otherwise, goober. The Repug N. Carolina legislature is trying to suppress minorities from voting because they can't win an election on a level playing field anymore. The Repug Party is a full-fledged fascist party that does not believe in democracy.

And rogue FBI agents are also providing information to the Trump campaign regarding Clinton's emails, so you are incorrect on several fronts.

As opposed to the Democratic Party...whose leaders were so corrupt that they had to be replaced in the middle of their convention? You're so over your head in the arguments you're making here it's sad.

Goober?

And I can see you're as much into the hyperbole as the right wingers are. Never mind.

Amazing how similar the behaviors of the two ends are.

This one's not to bright, Correll...your logic is going to go right over his tiny little head!

I don't expect much from libs.

But to bitch about an issue that HIS candidate was part of, and mine was NOT.

AND to not be able to even SEE that despite repeated in the face rubbings....

Incredible.

I find myself wondering how they managed to not accidentally drink bleach or shove a fork into an electrical outlet, due to being only marginally aware of the world.

We will continue to inform you of your stupidity and laugh, mock and ridicule your mental illness.

I'm going to rant against you racist fucks whether you're here or not, creepy boy.

But you do have my permission for your head to explode on Tuesday when Clinton wins.
You don't even have the balls to prove you're in the Air Force. So why would anyone pay attention to you? Ain't gonna happen.

Democrats all have military experience which is why it's how they know the military wants to be treated with the hate and derision the Democrat party treats them with, they all are gun owners which is how they know gun owners are all mentally unbalanced and shouldn't own guns, and they either are Republicans or were until the Supremes stopped Gore from stealing the election which is how they know Republicans are all corporate and rich loving racist gun clutching bible huggers.

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're stupid ass is trying to say in this incoherent rant. Most of the military veterans serving in Congress are, in fact, Democrats. But don't let this simple fact stop you from posting more of your mentally disturbed bullshit, dumb ass.
Count em, Mary...

Veterans in Congress (114th)

Last edited:

Goober?

And I can see you're as much into the hyperbole as the right wingers are. Never mind.

Dubya Duh is nothing but a lowly troll, no reasoning, no exchanging ideas, just a leftist whackadoodle troll, who calls people names because he has nothing but his stupidity.

"You Repug fuckers claim there is evidence of malicious criminal wrong-doing on the part of Clinton, so show me the evidence."

Unnecessary. A crime need not be a malicious to be a crime.

So now you're admitting that Hillary is not corrupt, since she hasn't done anything malicious. That's a good first step for a Repug caveman such as you.

Please learn to read or have someone literate read things and explain them to you. I am entirely convinced that Clinton is both corrupt and a criminal. I did NOT say that she is not corrupt or a criminal or both. I only noted that malicious intent is not necessary for a crime to be a crime.
BTW if work hard and truly apply yourself maybe someday even you could work yourself up to being a "Repug caveman.

Goober?

Dubya Duh is nothing but a lowly troll, no reasoning, no exchanging ideas, just a leftist whackadoodle troll, who calls people names because he has nothing but his stupidity.

And this is different from the vast majority of lefties including their would be President how?

Goober?

And this is different from the vast majority of lefties including their would be President how?

I know lots of Democrats those voting for Clinton and those voting for third party. Most of them are not as stupid as the extreme nutters on the left or the right.

Goober?

I know lots of Democrats those voting for Clinton and those voting for third party. Most of them are not as stupid as the extreme nutters on the left or the right.

Really? Their arguments don't all eventually come down to, "you are a racist"? But they support a candidate who is running on a combo Race Card/Godwin?

Count em, Mary...

forgot the link...

I already told you why, fuckhole. I've got to stay until Wednesday so I can rip you a new asshole.

He probably doesn't know what base he went to for basic.

I went to basic at Lackland and I'm a 17S. And there's no way in hell that I'm telling you demented fucks anymore than that.
Hmmmmm....I have lots of connections to the 17s....and sources to id internet actors. But why go to the trouble? All I'd find is a pile of shit.

Forum List

Back