Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

The court decision regarding voter suppression in North Carolina says otherwise, goober. The Repug N. Carolina legislature is trying to suppress minorities from voting because they can't win an election on a level playing field anymore. The Repug Party is a full-fledged fascist party that does not believe in democracy.

And rogue FBI agents are also providing information to the Trump campaign regarding Clinton's emails, so you are incorrect on several fronts.
Goober?

And I can see you're as much into the hyperbole as the right wingers are. Never mind.

Amazing how similar the behaviors of the two ends are.

Dubya Duh is nothing but a lowly troll, no reasoning, no exchanging ideas, just a leftist whackadoodle troll, who calls people names because he has nothing but his stupidity.

And this is different from the vast majority of lefties including their would be President how?

I know lots of Democrats those voting for Clinton and those voting for third party. Most of them are not as stupid as the extreme nutters on the left or the right.

Really? Their arguments don't all eventually come down to, "you are a racist"? But they support a candidate who is running on a combo Race Card/Godwin?

Most of them will vote for Hillary because she is not Trump.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The end is worth a repost:

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Liberals are sometimes amusing in their complete, mindless devotion to their faith.

More lies. Hillary was not "forced to resign". Only in your hate-filled, mentally disturbed mind is this true. She resigned primarily so she wouldn't have any distractions while running for President.

She was Secretary of State, so of course she accepted responsibility. That's what a good leader does.

It's pathetic how bent out of shape you Repug fucks get about Benghazi...yet Bush, Cheney, and Rumsfeld got over 4,000 brave American troops killed over lies about WMD in Iraq. Funny, you Repug fucks have no outrage about that. You people are intellectually dishonest assholes, expressing your fake outrage about Benghazi.

Hillary voted for that war, Trump did not.

If it was a mistake to go into Iraq, then why are you supporting the only remaining candidate that was part of that decision to go to war?

I'm not the one expressing fake outrage about Benghazi, while ignoring all of the horrendous mistakes committed by Bush and Cheney in Iraq. Only dumb fuck Repugs like you are doing that. So that answers your stupid ass strawman question.

NO, it did not answer it. YOu are the one bitching about Iraq while planning on voting for the only candidate remaining that was part of the decision to invade.

Libya and Benghazi? FOr that to be an equivalent example, Trump would have had been part of that decisions that led to the deaths.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

But that is not the situation.

Quite the contrary, it makes perfect sense to raise the Iraq War issue now and here's why -- You Repugs lost all rights to criticize Clinton on foreign policy. You worthless fucks voted for George W. Bush, who executed a disastrous war based on lies about WMD. Bush's lies got over 4,000 of our soldiers killed, yet all you dishonest fucks do is whine about Clinton and Benghazi.

A Repug's opinion on Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State simply DOES NOT MATTER. You've already proven by voting for Bush that your judgement when it comes to voting is fucking horrible. Therefore, no Democrat such as myself gives a flying fuck what you think about Clinton. No Democrat is going to listen to anyone who voted for Bush, so save your breath because you have no credibility.

If it was a mistake to go into Iraq, then why are you supporting the only remaining candidate that was part of that decision to go to war?

I'm not the one expressing fake outrage about Benghazi, while ignoring all of the horrendous mistakes committed by Bush and Cheney in Iraq. Only dumb fuck Repugs like you are doing that. So that answers your stupid ass strawman question.

NO, it did not answer it. YOu are the one bitching about Iraq while planning on voting for the only candidate remaining that was part of the decision to invade.

Libya and Benghazi? FOr that to be an equivalent example, Trump would have had been part of that decisions that led to the deaths.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

Quite the contrary, it makes perfect sense to raise the Iraq War issue now and here's why -- You Repugs lost all rights to criticize Clinton on foreign policy. You worthless fucks voted for George W. Bush, who executed a disastrous war based on lies about WMD. Bush's lies got over 4,000 of our soldiers killed, yet all you dishonest fucks do is whine about Clinton and Benghazi.

A Repug's opinion on Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State simply DOES NOT MATTER. You've already proven by voting for Bush that your judgement when it comes to voting is fucking horrible. Therefore, no Democrat such as myself gives a flying fuck what you think about Clinton. No Democrat is going to listen to anyone who voted for Bush, so save your breath because you have no credibility.
As a millennial I didn't vote for Bush.

I guess you have to listen to me now....

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.
Oh, I think that piece is engaging in the same silly hyperbole that has gripped the Alt Right echo chamber.

There will be a lot of squaking and thinly-veiled threats, but there's no movement to "undermine our entire system". It only SEEMS like they're trying to undermine it because they've lost their shit and don't realize that they're advocating stuff that is simply not realistic. It's not some organized thing, it's just crazy talk from people who have been whipped into a frenzy by the wrong voices.

The court decision regarding voter suppression in North Carolina says otherwise, goober. The Repug N. Carolina legislature is trying to suppress minorities from voting because they can't win an election on a level playing field anymore. The Repug Party is a full-fledged fascist party that does not believe in democracy.

And rogue FBI agents are also providing information to the Trump campaign regarding Clinton's emails, so you are incorrect on several fronts.
Goober?

And I can see you're as much into the hyperbole as the right wingers are. Never mind.

I apologize, I misread your post.

However, you are incorrect. The voter suppression efforts by Republican legislators in states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin are highly organized. You underestimate how dangerous the Republican Party has become.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Oh, I think that piece is engaging in the same silly hyperbole that has gripped the Alt Right echo chamber.

There will be a lot of squaking and thinly-veiled threats, but there's no movement to "undermine our entire system". It only SEEMS like they're trying to undermine it because they've lost their shit and don't realize that they're advocating stuff that is simply not realistic. It's not some organized thing, it's just crazy talk from people who have been whipped into a frenzy by the wrong voices.

Goober?

I apologize, I misread your post.

However, you are incorrect. The voter suppression efforts by Republican legislators in states such as N. Carolina and Wisconsin are highly organized. You underestimate how dangerous the Republican Party has become.
Not nearly dangerous enough.

I'm going to rant against you racist fucks whether you're here or not, creepy boy.

But you do have my permission for your head to explode on Tuesday when Clinton wins.
You don't even have the balls to prove you're in the Air Force. So why would anyone pay attention to you? Ain't gonna happen.
He was never in the Air Force.

He won't say what his AFSC was or is.

He couldn't tell what flight or squadron he was assigned.

He probably doesn't know what base he went to basic.

Democrats all have military experience which is why it's how they know the military wants to be treated with the hate and derision the Democrat party treats them with, they all are gun owners which is how they know gun owners are all mentally unbalanced and shouldn't own guns, and they either are Republicans or were until the Supremes stopped Gore from stealing the election which is how they know Republicans are all corporate and rich loving racist gun clutching bible huggers.

That doesn't make sense to you? Hmm ... me either ...

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're stupid ass is trying to say in this incoherent rant. Most of the military veterans serving in Congress are, in fact, Democrats. But don't let this simple fact stop you from posting more of your mentally disturbed bullshit, dumb ass.
Count em, Mary...

Veterans in Congress (114th)

What I meant to say is most of the newly elected veteran members of Congress in the past 10 - 12 years have been Democrats. One reason for this is that the Republicans have lost a lot of credibility with the military after the disastrous Iraq War.

However, if I'm wrong about this, then I'm wrong. I'm a man and I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike you dishonest Trumpkin assholes.

And please, spare me any explanations for this phenomenon that rely on how “divided” Americans are. Are we divided? Sure. But there’s only one party that is so vigorously undermining core democratic institutions in this way. You may not like what Democrats stand for, but they aren’t engaging in widespread official vote suppression, chanting that should their candidate win her opponent should be tossed in jail, promising to prevent any Republican president from filling vacancies on the Supreme Court, suggesting that they’ll try to impeach their opponent as soon as he takes office, cheering when a hostile foreign power hacks into American electronic systems, and trying to use the FBI to win the election.

Liberals are sometimes amusing in their complete, mindless devotion to their faith.

Is this your way of saying that you kind of agree with that part of the op-ed?

More of the Bush lied BS, you whackadoodles are very funny and out of touch with reality.

Is this your way of saying you have no idea how to read in English?

Judging by your other moronic post, I would say not. You appear to be a stupid young Repug who would have voted for Bush if given the opportunity. Hell, you would probably vote for that idiot now if that one-man disaster were allowed to run again.

Judging by your other moronic post, I would say not. You appear to be a stupid young Repug who would have voted for Bush if given the opportunity. Hell, you would probably vote for that idiot now if that one-man disaster were allowed to run again.
I would have voted against even more retarded candidates like Gore and Kerry, not for Bush.

This is my 1st election actually voting for a Republican to any degree.

More of the Bush lied BS, you whackadoodles are very funny and out of touch with reality.

Yes, I know lightweight. Clinton lied about Benghazi, despite being investigated countless times by Congress on this issue. On the other hand, Bush did not lie about WMD in Iraq, a far bigger disaster than Benghazi. How utterly logical to intellectually dishonest Repug fuckholes such as yourself.

I'll take that as a yes.

I would have voted against even more retarded candidates like Gore and Kerry, not for Bush.

Congratulations on wasting your first ever vote on a racist and misogynist like Trump.

Congratulations on wasting your first ever vote on a racist and misogynist like Trump.

Oh, allow me to introduce you to "ptbw forever." His handle means "proud to be white forever." He's a racist turd.

I'll take that as a yes.

Only if you're an idiot.

As opposed to voting for an anti-white hate group?

Forum List

Back