Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Quite the contrary, it makes perfect sense to raise the Iraq War issue now and here's why -- You Repugs lost all rights to criticize Clinton on foreign policy. You worthless fucks voted for George W. Bush, who executed a disastrous war based on lies about WMD. Bush's lies got over 4,000 of our soldiers killed, yet all you dishonest fucks do is whine about Clinton and Benghazi.

A Repug's opinion on Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State simply DOES NOT MATTER. You've already proven by voting for Bush that your judgement when it comes to voting is fucking horrible. Therefore, no Democrat such as myself gives a flying fuck what you think about Clinton. No Democrat is going to listen to anyone who voted for Bush, so save your breath because you have no credibility.
As a millennial I didn't vote for Bush.

I guess you have to listen to me now....

Quite the contrary, it makes perfect sense to raise the Iraq War issue now and here's why -- You Repugs lost all rights to criticize Clinton on foreign policy. You worthless fucks voted for George W. Bush, who executed a disastrous war based on lies about WMD. Bush's lies got over 4,000 of our soldiers killed, yet all you dishonest fucks do is whine about Clinton and Benghazi.

A Repug's opinion on Clinton's tenure as Secretary of State simply DOES NOT MATTER. You've already proven by voting for Bush that your judgement when it comes to voting is fucking horrible. Therefore, no Democrat such as myself gives a flying fuck what you think about Clinton. No Democrat is going to listen to anyone who voted for Bush, so save your breath because you have no credibility.

Judging by your other moronic post, I would say not. You appear to be a stupid young Repug who would have voted for Bush if given the opportunity. Hell, you would probably vote for that idiot now if that one-man disaster were allowed to run again.
I would have voted against even more retarded candidates like Gore and Kerry, not for Bush.

This is my 1st election actually voting for a Republican to any degree.

Congratulations on wasting your first ever vote on a racist and misogynist like Trump.

Oh, allow me to introduce you to "ptbw forever." His handle means "proud to be white forever." He's a racist turd.

My goodness. Why am I not surprised??

Judging by your other moronic post, I would say not. You appear to be a stupid young Repug who would have voted for Bush if given the opportunity. Hell, you would probably vote for that idiot now if that one-man disaster were allowed to run again.
I would have voted against even more retarded candidates like Gore and Kerry, not for Bush.

Congratulations on wasting your first ever vote on a racist and misogynist like Trump.

Oh, allow me to introduce you to "ptbw forever." His handle means "proud to be white forever." He's a racist turd.
-1000 more white votes from Democrats.

As opposed to voting for an anti-white hate group?

Excellent comeback, racist turd. I'm obviously no match for the simple eloquence of uneducated, unsophisticated racist goobers such as yourself.

NO, it did not answer it. YOu are the one bitching about Iraq while planning on voting for the only candidate remaining that was part of the decision to invade.

Libya and Benghazi? FOr that to be an equivalent example, Trump would have had been part of that decisions that led to the deaths.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

But that is not the situation.

More of the Bush lied BS, you whackadoodles are very funny and out of touch with reality.

Yes, I know lightweight. Clinton lied about Benghazi, despite being investigated countless times by Congress on this issue. On the other hand, Bush did not lie about WMD in Iraq, a far bigger disaster than Benghazi. How utterly logical to intellectually dishonest Repug fuckholes such as yourself.

Hey fucktard, I have not said a word about Benghazi, I'm good with the way it worked out. Man, you sure are a stupid fuck. Both Clinton's, Gore, Kerry and other high ranking Democrats and Generals all believed that Iraq had WMDs. I can't believe you nutjobs are so dumb.

So go fuck yourself, you are a moronic troll that has shit for brains and contributes nothing.

Damn, dishonest idiots. Man you sure are Hillary's little bitch.

Excellent comeback, racist turd. I'm obviously no match for the simple eloquence of uneducated, unsophisticated racist goobers such as yourself.

True, we would have to lower ourselves for you to be a match for anyone on this board, you are by far the dumbest troll to hit this board in years. You asshole racists are nothing but stupid.

The joke is on you retard.

Democrats hate white people. You are nothing but a useful idiot who will be disposed of when your idiocy is no longer actually useful.

Yep, Bush and Cheney never even existed for you stupid Repug mother fuckers. It's never dawned on you that maybe you should no longer vote for a party that made egregious foreign policy decisions that led to the death of over 4,000 American troops and created a more unstable Middle East.

It's never dawned on you stupid fuckers at all. You can whine about Hillary voting for the war all you want, but Bush was Commander in Chief and he owns the Iraq War. But keep crying like a little bitch about Hillary, dick weed. It's all you got.

I'm not the one complaining about the Iraq War whiling supporting the only candidate that was part of the decision to invade.

If Cheney was our candidate, and SANDERS was yours, then you raising Iraq as an issue would make sense.

More of the Bush lied BS, you whackadoodles are very funny and out of touch with reality.

Yes, I know lightweight. Clinton lied about Benghazi, despite being investigated countless times by Congress on this issue. On the other hand, Bush did not lie about WMD in Iraq, a far bigger disaster than Benghazi. How utterly logical to intellectually dishonest Repug fuckholes such as yourself.

Hey fucktard, I have not said a word about Benghazi, I'm good with the way it worked out. Man, you sure are a stupid fuck. Both Clinton's, Gore, Kerry and other high ranking Democrats and Generals all believed that Iraq had WMDs. I can't believe you nutjobs are so dumb.

So go fuck yourself, you are a moronic troll that has shit for brains and contributes nothing.

Yes, they voted in favor of it after the WMD intelligence was manipulated by Cheney and Rumsfeld. If you're going to tell the story, then quit being dishonest and tell it right, asshole.

And there would have never been an Iraq War if the 2000 election hadn't been stolen from Gore and you know that's true also.

You're silent as a mouse regarding all of these Trumpkin racists, so it's quite obvious where you stand. You're a morally bankrupt little shit, just like all these other racist Repug assholes.

Democrats hate white people. You are nothing but a useful idiot who will be disposed of when your idiocy is no longer actually useful.

No, democrats just hate ignorant racists such as you. You're obviously a slow-learner, but maybe a young racist dumb fuck such as yourself can eventually figure out that simple truth. Maybe.

True, we would have to lower ourselves for you to be a match for anyone on this board, you are by far the dumbest troll to hit this board in years. You
asshole racists are nothing but stupid.

Well, at least you're admitting that you are also a racist turd. At least your honest.

No, democrats just hate ignorant racists such as you. You're obviously a slow-learner, but maybe a young racist dumb fuck such as yourself can eventually figure out that simple truth. Maybe.
Democrats loves racists who aren't white.

If you possessed even an ounce of intelligence you would realize that all racists who aren't white vote Democrat every election and Democrats welcome them with open arms every election.

You're not ripping anything.

I'm pushing your buttons to get you to rant so we can laugh at your stupid ass.

Stay till Wednesday. Stay as long as you like.

We will continue to inform you of your stupidity and laugh, mock and ridicule your mental illness.

I'm going to rant against you racist fucks whether you're here or not, creepy boy.

But you do have my permission for your head to explode on Tuesday when Clinton wins.
You don't even have the balls to prove you're in the Air Force. So why would anyone pay attention to you? Ain't gonna happen.
He was never in the Air Force.

He won't say what his AFSC was or is.

He couldn't tell what flight or squadron he was assigned.

He probably doesn't know what base he went to basic.

Democrats all have military experience which is why it's how they know the military wants to be treated with the hate and derision the Democrat party treats them with, they all are gun owners which is how they know gun owners are all mentally unbalanced and shouldn't own guns, and they either are Republicans or were until the Supremes stopped Gore from stealing the election which is how they know Republicans are all corporate and rich loving racist gun clutching bible huggers.

That doesn't make sense to you? Hmm ... me either ...

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're stupid ass is trying to say in this incoherent rant. Most of the military veterans serving in Congress are, in fact, Democrats. But don't let this simple fact stop you from posting more of your mentally disturbed bullshit, dumb ass.
You don't even have the balls to prove you're in the Air Force. So why would anyone pay attention to you? Ain't gonna happen.

Democrats all have military experience which is why it's how they know the military wants to be treated with the hate and derision the Democrat party treats them with, they all are gun owners which is how they know gun owners are all mentally unbalanced and shouldn't own guns, and they either are Republicans or were until the Supremes stopped Gore from stealing the election which is how they know Republicans are all corporate and rich loving racist gun clutching bible huggers.

I honestly have NO IDEA what you're stupid ass is trying to say in this incoherent rant. Most of the military veterans serving in Congress are, in fact, Democrats. But don't let this simple fact stop you from posting more of your mentally disturbed bullshit, dumb ass.
Count em, Mary...

Veterans in Congress (114th)
forgot the link...

First of all, you're full of shit. Second of all it has nothing to do with what I said.

Other than that, you're on a roll, cupcake

Yes, they voted in favor of it after the WMD intelligence was manipulated by Cheney and Rumsfeld. If you're going to tell the story, then quit being dishonest and tell it right, asshole.

And there would have never been an Iraq War if the 2000 election hadn't been stolen from Gore and you know that's true also.

You're silent as a mouse regarding all of these Trumpkin racists, so it's quite obvious where you stand. You're a morally bankrupt little shit, just like all these other racist Repug assholes.

You are a liar, the Clinton's from the info they received before they left office said Iraq had WMDs. If Gore won we would be speaking Arabic. You dishonest trolls lie all the time, this isn't new for you.

You are a racist fucker who is Hillary's bitch.

If you possessed even an ounce of intelligence you would realize that all racists who aren't white vote Democrat every election and Democrats welcome them with open arms every election.

Sorry...I ain't having a serious conversation about race and politics with someone who uses "Proud To Be White" as his moniker. All I'm going to do is keep laughing at your sorry ass, so you best fuck off little racist boy.

True, we would have to lower ourselves for you to be a match for anyone on this board, you are by far the dumbest troll to hit this board in years. You
asshole racists are nothing but stupid.

Well, at least you're admitting that you are also a racist turd. At least your honest.

Yes, you are a moron racist turd. You have you head up Hillary's butt and you love eating up her shit.

Count em, Mary...

What I meant to say is most of the newly elected veteran members of Congress in the past 10 - 12 years have been Democrats. One reason for this is that the Republicans have lost a lot of credibility with the military after the disastrous Iraq War.

However, if I'm wrong about this, then I'm wrong. I'm a man and I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike you dishonest Trumpkin assholes.

In the 114th congress, 7 new congressmen were Republicans and 3 were Democrats

Sorry...I ain't having a serious conversation about race and politics with someone who uses "Proud To Be White" as his moniker. All I'm going to do is keep laughing at your sorry ass, so you best fuck off little racist boy.
Check the emotes, retard.

I have been laughing at you the entire time.

You are a liar, the Clinton's from the info they received before they left office said Iraq had WMDs. If Gore won we would be speaking Arabic. You dishonest trolls lie all the time, this isn't new for you.

Oh well...I'd rather be Hillary's bitch than Trump's little racist bitch, like you sweetie pie.

And did I already mention that you are a dishonest morally bankrupt little Repug fuckhole who enjoys making shit up about the Iraq War? If so, I apologize.

Oh well...I'd rather be Hillary's bitch than Trump's little racist bitch, like you sweetie pie.

And did I already mention that you are a dishonest morally bankrupt little Repug fuckhole who enjoys making shit up about the Iraq War? If so, I apologize.

I don't vote Trump fucktard, I'm against the two mainstream candidates. You are a real dumb fuck and a hypocritical shit head. I don't apologize to useless racist scum like you.

You are beginning to bore me. You are only here for my entertainment and you are failing.

Count em, Mary...

What I meant to say is most of the newly elected veteran members of Congress in the past 10 - 12 years have been Democrats. One reason for this is that the Republicans have lost a lot of credibility with the military after the disastrous Iraq War.

However, if I'm wrong about this, then I'm wrong. I'm a man and I can admit when I'm wrong, unlike you dishonest Trumpkin assholes.

I said in the past 10 - 12 years. A few years ago (it may have been 2006), I believe 8 new Democrats were elected vs 1 new Republican. However, with the Tea Party wave in 2010, I could be wrong about this.

Last edited:
People like Dubya Da Last are still obsessed with George W. Bush...who's been back chopping brush on his ranch in Crawford FOR THE PAST EIGHT YEARS...so obsessed that they're still trotting out liberal talking points from back then about a man who isn't running for President...to somehow divert attention from the woman who IS...and is about as corrupt as any politician ever to set foot in Washington DC!

Forum List

Back