Republicans are the true moochers in this country

Some spending is good and should be done...
Maintaining our infrastructure
Spending on our science programs that help save lives and maintain our edge.
We should keep giving out grants for the best r&d!

To be against these is rather stupid and bizarre. Other countries could only dream to have this and you want us to give it all away.

See, rather than being mature and understanding the importance of paying taxes, many republicans/libertarians see it as an evil. They apparently prefer it if the government just paid for everything for them. Public schools? Infrastructure? Our military? Nope. They don't want to pay for any of it.

Don't you think that's kind of pathetic? Bush's tax cuts have contributed trillions to our national debt. The current republicans in power demand tax cuts that will only add half a trillion more to our national debt. Are they too stupid to see this connection? Sure over spending is a problem, but you would have to be a moron to think cutting taxes will fix the problem.
Spending causes debt. That's not a difficult concept to understand.

So something that hasn't increased in 3 decades is the problem. lol Please think and consider what is really causing our debt before you turn us into a third world shithole.

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts
Allow corporation to have huge tax breaks.
The national debt has increased $10 Trillion under Obama because he has been reducing spending?

Well, if you want more spending in those areas then you need to force them to do something about pensions, healthcare and welfare. Those 3 alone make up 63%, yes, that's right 63% of the federal budget, for 2015.
Only 5% of our federal budget is science and infrastructure. The amount we give to these two has gone down since Clinton. Yet, they point fingers at it for causing the debt. You can't make this shit up.

My advice
Stop driving on our roads
Stop relying on our weather service
Start drinking your water out of a river
Maybe move to Haiti.

You'll get what you wish on the rest of America.

MaRoFBf.gif
That's how I feel about 75% of the threads on this forum. Nice post kiddo. Brilliant.

See, rather than being mature and understanding the importance of paying taxes, many republicans/libertarians see it as an evil. They apparently prefer it if the government just paid for everything for them. Public schools? Infrastructure? Our military? Nope. They don't want to pay for any of it.

Don't you think that's kind of pathetic? Bush's tax cuts have contributed trillions to our national debt. The current republicans in power demand tax cuts that will only add half a trillion more to our national debt. Are they too stupid to see this connection? Sure over spending is a problem, but you would have to be a moron to think cutting taxes will fix the problem.
You're projecting again. Every evil your side is guilty of you try to project it on us.

Spending causes debt. That's not a difficult concept to understand.

So something that hasn't increased in 3 decades is the problem. lol Please think and consider what is really causing our debt before you turn us into a third world shithole.

Healthcare
military
Wall street bailouts
Allow corporation to have huge tax breaks.

Wall street bailouts

Please explain further. Use specific examples, if you have any.

The national debt has increased $10 Trillion under Obama because he has been reducing spending?

You mean Obama took on paying the bills that came due after Bush was gone?
You think conducting wars is free?
You think prescription drug coverage is free?
You think tax cuts are free?
You think saving the country from total economic disaster is free?

Yea, I have seen your Obama Derangement Syndrome in action before. You think all the actions of George Bush had no cost and no bills to come due.

You must be one of them stupid Republicans. You think everything is "free". Right? Or is it that you think Obama spent all that money on Obama ideas?

Yea, I have seen your Obama Derangement Syndrome in action before. You think all the actions of George Bush had no cost and no bills to come due.

You must be one of them stupid Republicans. You think everything is "free". Right? Or is it that you think Obama spent all that money on Obama ideas?

Says the one with Obama Ass Licking Syndrome. That entire $10 TRILLION is Obama paying what Bush cost us my ass.

I realize nothing is free. Apparently Liberals do. One example is the recent proposal of "free" tuition for 2 years of community college. Is that free? Who pays for that? Will Bush get blamed for what it costs?

Pucker up.

Wall street bailouts

Please explain further.

Why explain further? I have seen people offer good explanations to your silly questions. and you STILL can't understand what you were being told.
Waste of time trying to educate a todd.

"I've seen people offer good explanations . . ."

Translated: I've seen people offer explanations I agree with, therefore, they're good.

Wall street bailouts

Please explain further.

Why explain further? I have seen people offer good explanations to your silly questions. and you STILL can't understand what you were being told.

Why explain further?

Because it's a stupid claim.

I have seen people offer good explanations to your silly questions.

Not very often.

and you STILL can't understand what you were being told.

I understand the silliness of most of the silly explanations.

Feel free to help Matthew out. I'll be happy to point out your errors.

Another Billy Triple Fail fail thread.
Hey, Billy. Democrats are the lower 47% of wage earners and they pay no income taxes. Dems are the true moochers of this country.

The Rabbi

How about some proof?

Hmmmm ??

:link:

Says the one with Obama Ass Licking Syndrome. That entire $10 TRILLION is Obama paying what Bush cost us my ass.

I realize nothing is free. Apparently Liberals do. One example is the recent proposal of "free" tuition for 2 years of community college. Is that free? Who pays for that? Will Bush get blamed for what it costs?

Pucker up.

Waste of time bothering to debate with the drones. For decades to come, the fools will attempt to bail out Obozos legacy by blaming anyone they can. He's half black, so he is above critique, learn the rules.

Just keep blaming bush...it may actually keep us winning for the next fifty years.

Another Billy Triple Fail fail thread.
Hey, Billy. Democrats are the lower 47% of wage earners and they pay no income taxes. Dems are the true moochers of this country.
Really? Link me to an income by political party chart which shows this...

Or wait....no. youre full of shit, eh boss?

Damn, you always step in it.
Ive posted the story many times already. Just use Google. Or get an adult to help you.

Just keep blaming bush...it may actually keep us winning for the next fifty years.

Sure helped dems in the House, Senate and the state legislatures.

What causes a partisan brain to become so white washed that it starts believing clearly disprovable things? What a sad reality, the fucking delusions jesus christ.

The democrats are the entire lower 47%?

On what earth? Its not this one. Did you say that for fun, or like.........
Did anyone say the Democrats are the entire lower 47%? Or are you too stupid to read a sentence and understand it? My money is on the latter.

What causes a partisan brain to become so white washed that it starts believing clearly disprovable things? What a sad reality, the fucking delusions jesus christ.

The democrats are the entire lower 47%?

On what earth? Its not this one. Did you say that for fun, or like.........
Did anyone say the Democrats are the entire lower 47%? Or are you too stupid to read a sentence and understand it? My money is on the latter.
"Democrats are the lower 47% of wage earners." - the rabbifail

Nice attempted moonwalk though.

I egged your face 2 days straight now. God damn, just quit while youre behind mother fucker. Haha what a glutton.

Don't want to pay taxes? Move to Somalia. All the guns and libertarianism you could possibly dream of. Get going.

Forum List

Back