Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

It's impossible to fix people who are brainwashed and set in their ways and refuse to see things clearly. Do what you want. You and trump will be very happy together.

Sorry, not seeing what Trump has to do with anything.
Who is brainwashed, me who is looking at alternative candidates and not voting party line or you, who will vote for a Democrat every time?

Who is wanting to take back government like you want and said you will vote for Hillary. Or myself that is willing to look at other parties.

Who is more likely to vote with there head a guy who votes Democrat every time or a person that looks at many candidates and doesn't let mainstream politics effect a decision.

I am the one that didn't vote for Cain or Obama because I saw a better choice. You vote Democrat.

You are the one brainwashed, Clinton helped Enron, Bush ended Enron and sent people to prison for it. Yet, you blame Bush, that is stupidity right there.
I know a 3rd party isn't going to work.

Ok, I'm on your side. Who's our 3rd party candidate? I'll go with that guy for now. But when he/she doesn't win and its Trump or Jeb vs. Hillary, I'm going Hillary. If it's Bernie Sanders vs. Hillary I'll go Bernie first.

Its good to know at least you aren't as much of a conservative as I thought you were. Middle class conservatives have a problem with
cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.
Why do third parties so often fail in American politics

you're ranting about Republicans and giant corporate interests, and included as a source ENRON. It has been repeatedly shown to you that ENRON was a mostly Democrat scandal Sealybobo. Yet you choose to ignore reality

and you have the gall to accuse others of cognitive dissonance???

you're a mental-case leftard

Yea and Clinton signed Nafta. I'm not going to argue with a fool who probably thinks NAFTA was a democratic idea just because Bill Clinton signed it.

All I know is the banks and mortgage giants tried to cheat us because they were deregulated. Who's all for deregulating these industries? Are We Ailing from Too Much Deregulation Cato Institute

Who's against it? Elizabeth Warren. She wants to regulate the bankers and Wallstreet and go after the cheats but do you support her? No, you right wingers just write her off as a libtard. You are the fools.

Is Enron another one of your Solyndras?

the Left DID push to end regulations in the mortgage industry you loser in denial. all in the name of "fairness". who was in charge of ENRON? who stuck up for ENRON and tried to intervene on ENRON'S behalf when their credfit rating was about to be shredded? ????

CLINTON'S FORMER TREASURY SECRETARY that's who

AND WHERE DID tREASURY SECRETARY ROBERT RUBIN GO TO WORK after he was a shill for ENRON?

CITIBANK; and when he was done there RIGHT BEFORE THE HOUSING BUBBLE BURST; he left THE GOVERNMENT HOLDING TRILLIONS, yes TRILLIONS IN "TOXIC ASSETS"

IT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY POINTED OUT TO YOU that Democrats were neck-deep in the very policies you are trying to tie to Republicans only

you are simply a clown
Oh yea. Encouraging home ownership. Years before all those middle class people lost their jobs when the GOP sent all those manufacturing jobs overseas from 2000-NOW.

Actually it started on Reagan's watch. He was the beginning of the end of the middle class in America.

The idiotic Left is actually saying they can quantify with certainty the net flow of people their value system says shouldnt even be asked if they are here legally even based on their appearence.

how could you possibly know what the net migration of mexicans is? how could you possibly know how many are already here illegally?
We know.

Sorry, not seeing what Trump has to do with anything.
Who is brainwashed, me who is looking at alternative candidates and not voting party line or you, who will vote for a Democrat every time?

Who is wanting to take back government like you want and said you will vote for Hillary. Or myself that is willing to look at other parties.

Who is more likely to vote with there head a guy who votes Democrat every time or a person that looks at many candidates and doesn't let mainstream politics effect a decision.

I am the one that didn't vote for Cain or Obama because I saw a better choice. You vote Democrat.

You are the one brainwashed, Clinton helped Enron, Bush ended Enron and sent people to prison for it. Yet, you blame Bush, that is stupidity right there.

Ok, I'm on your side. Who's our 3rd party candidate? I'll go with that guy for now. But when he/she doesn't win and its Trump or Jeb vs. Hillary, I'm going Hillary. If it's Bernie Sanders vs. Hillary I'll go Bernie first.

Its good to know at least you aren't as much of a conservative as I thought you were. Middle class conservatives have a problem with
cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY
  1. the state of having inconsistent thoughts, beliefs, or attitudes, especially as relating to behavioral decisions and attitude change.

you're ranting about Republicans and giant corporate interests, and included as a source ENRON. It has been repeatedly shown to you that ENRON was a mostly Democrat scandal Sealybobo. Yet you choose to ignore reality

Yea and Clinton signed Nafta. I'm not going to argue with a fool who probably thinks NAFTA was a democratic idea just because Bill Clinton signed it.

All I know is the banks and mortgage giants tried to cheat us because they were deregulated. Who's all for deregulating these industries? Are We Ailing from Too Much Deregulation Cato Institute

Who's against it? Elizabeth Warren. She wants to regulate the bankers and Wallstreet and go after the cheats but do you support her? No, you right wingers just write her off as a libtard. You are the fools.

the Left DID push to end regulations in the mortgage industry you loser in denial. all in the name of "fairness". who was in charge of ENRON? who stuck up for ENRON and tried to intervene on ENRON'S behalf when their credfit rating was about to be shredded? ????

AND WHERE DID tREASURY SECRETARY ROBERT RUBIN GO TO WORK after he was a shill for ENRON?

CITIBANK; and when he was done there RIGHT BEFORE THE HOUSING BUBBLE BURST; he left THE GOVERNMENT HOLDING TRILLIONS, yes TRILLIONS IN "TOXIC ASSETS"

IT HAS BEEN REPEATEDLY POINTED OUT TO YOU that Democrats were neck-deep in the very policies you are trying to tie to Republicans only

you are simply a clown
Oh yea. Encouraging home ownership. Years before all those middle class people lost their jobs when the GOP sent all those manufacturing jobs overseas from 2000-NOW.

how did the GOP send jobs overseas leftard?

Actually it started on Reagan's watch. He was the beginning of the end of the middle class in America.

Actually it began on Clinton's watch when the Democrats removed some of the safety nets that FDR put into place to prevent another Depression.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

you are simply a clown

By making it unfavorable to stay in the US, with higher tax rates, higher labor rates, added EPA regulations and other federal regulations and then Clinton signing NAFTA, even though there weren't enough votes to over ride his veto.

Wait, I guess it wasn't the Republicans after at all. Another liberal myth.

Last edited:
We see it. But the solution is to take 1 of the parties back, not start a new one. Look at how well that worked out for Perot or Paul. Stop it Harry.
take one of the parties back?....yea thats working out great aint it....i was a democrat bobo all my voting life until the late 90's,voted for clinton twice,then far left people like your buddy dean started coming in and started fucking things up,my state is an example,we had a nice blend of liberalism with conservatism,paradise here,then the farther left started taking things over....boom there went california.....thats when i said goodby party.....and until you farther left people get overthrown i wont ever consider voting democrat again....and the republicans are to far right for my tastes....many of them hate anyone thats not like them...and that includes me as i have been told over the years here by many of them....you take your party back bobo and when you dump people like dean let me know....until then i will be my own man....
Think POLICY, please. Every party has to have people like that. But the GOP has MANY MORE when you talk politics. And BAD POLICIES. What policies did Dems do to Cal again? Gov. which? Too damn many people I think is your problem lol...
why does every party HAVE to have people like that?....and as far as i am concerned the democrats have just as many of those kind of people....what policies?....how about good intentioned policies that no one watched over that started getting abused and ripe with fraud,and if ANYONE including democrats try to reign it in,you get called a heartless racist asshole by certain people out here,you know the ones i said ruined the party and the State,and since no one wants to be looked at as a racist the abuse went on.....and we have always had more people in this State than any other one the last 40 years and had done just fine........
I couldn't care less what kind of people are in a party OR representing it, JUST THE POLICIES they want.

WTF policy do you mean lol? Dean would like to apologize for calling you a racist lol. You're killing me. Hey, 38 million is a helluva lot. Here in WNY we have exactly as many as always lol....perfect place, and the snow keeps the pussies out lol...
Dean would like to apologize for calling you a racist lol. You're killing me
not asking him to apologize,he is to much of an asshole to do that,i was asking him to do what he asks the righties here to do....prove it....something he just cant seem to do.....but thats the kind of assholes that are now abundant in both parties....big talkers....
He's nothing compared to the legion of hater dupe bigot GOPers here and in the country.

Actually it began on Clinton's watch when the Democrats removed some of the safety nets that FDR put into place to prevent another Depression.
You mean they compromised with the GOP majority. To no avail, of course, with the "no compromise, un-American" (TIME) New BS GOP.

Pubs are STILL defending to the death tax loopholes and cuts for those outsourcing jobs, dupes. So mis- and uninformed...

DUH...

1. Senate Kills Anti- Outsourcing Bill; Democrats...
  2. abcnews.go.com/.../07/senate-kills-anti-outsourcing...romney
  3. Jul 18, 2012 · ... say would have eliminated existing tax breaks for employers ... defending their ... to say there is a tax break for outsourcing.
  4. Republicans fight to keep tax breaks for companies...
    Republicans fight to keep tax breaks for companies moving jobs overseas
  5. Jul 29, 2014 · ... have cut corporate tax breaks for moving jobs overseas. ... defense? The bill would also have given tax breaks to ... moderate Republican, ...
  6. Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks...
    thehill.com/...republicans...end-tax-breaks-for-outsourcing
  7. Senate Republicans block bill to end tax breaks for outsourcing. ... Dems warm up to GOP tax plan Sen. Charles Schumer is the latest ... Overnight Defense: Pentagon ...
  8. Republicans vote to continue outsourcing jobs...
    www.examiner.com/.../republicans...outsourcing-jobs-overseas
  9. Sep 27, 2010 · Republicans today stopped a vote that would end the tax breaks for corporations who outsource jobs to ... Donald Trump radio ad hints that GOP turning ...

America didn't sent jobs overseas. The Chinese sucked jobs overseas. As the USSR was imploding, China saw the light and began moving from a centrally planned economy to a market economy. India started moving in that direction at the same time.

So you suddenly had TWO BILLION people entering the world labor market in competition with the rest of the world's labor market.

Two. Billion.

Suddenly, it made more business sense to move a lava lamp assembly line out of America and to these newly opened up labor markets. That's just the way it goes.

Now America is paying the price for being complacent about education. We assumed for too long our kids would grow up to work in same factory as daddy did. We didn't train our kids for the jobs of tomorrow. We lost our innovative edge.

It's time to buckle down. Fix our educational system, and everything else will fall naturally into place. These retards who are opposed to Common Core are actually trying to PREVENT a radical improvement to our educational system. Common Core was designed at the state level, with no federal involvement, to meet the requirements of the modern labor market.

47 states passed Common Core. Last I checked, there weren't 47 blue states, boys and girls.

Then one day, Congress and Obama say, hey Common Core is good stuff so we will continue to send federal education dollars to those states. And then you saw idiot, hypocritical Republican politicians turn on a dime and suddenly declare Common Core is a tool of the devil. Some of the very Republican governors who signed Common Core into law are now saying it's evil!

It just doesn't get more willfully stupid than that.

The federal government has been providing education money to the states for, what, nearly forever? At least 80 years or so. So it was not some radical new thing that the money continued to flow. Did the retards expect federal money to stop flowing once Common Core was established? I honestly do not understand what these fucking morons are processing in those empty heads of theirs.

These dumbasses want their kids to grow up as ignorant and stupid as they are.

As for the global derivatives bubble, everyone is to blame. Really. Everyone. Everyone in the western world, basically. Not just American negroes, as Fox News would have you bleev. EVERYONE. IN THE WESTERN WORLD. It wasn't just our economy which imploded, tards.

From the middle class homeowner whose eyes were bigger than his paycheck who bought a McMansion and took out a HELOC which he used to buy an SUV and a motorboat and a Disney vacation, to the broker who gave him the money to do so, to the banker who stuffed the mortgage note into the CDO pipeline before the signature was dry on the paper, to the next banker who stuffed the note into a CDO and pawned it off onto the investors, to the regulators who signed regulatory waivers for the biggest players and then took a long nap, to the Democratic and Republican politicians who ensured derivatives would never feel a restraining hand, to the ratings agencies whose paychecks come from the same banks whose derivatives they are rating, to the 401k money managers and college endowment fund managers and insurance company fund managers and city and state treasurers who didn't know fuck-all about derivatives but kept demanding more and more of them, and circling back to the homeowner who walked into the HR office where he worked and signed up for a 401k and demanded he get at LEAST a 12 percent return from his investment.

Last edited:
A> There are 3-4 MILLION good tech jobs going begging in the US because Pubs won't even invest in a program for that.
B> Yes, people went along with the Boooshie bubblers because MONEY. But the Boooshies wrecked the world- many didn't realize the corruption behind it. The New BS GOP eats shytte period.

A> There are 3-4 MILLION good tech jobs going begging in the US because Pubs won't even invest in a program for that.
B> Yes, people went along with the Boooshie bubblers because MONEY. But the Boooshies wrecked the world- many didn't realize the corruption behind it. The New BS GOP eats shytte period.

everyday you make a fool of yourself here giving the unmistakeable message that even "dub" Republicans are more powerful than you so-called intelligent Progressives

You mean they compromised with the GOP majority. To no avail, of course, with the "no compromise, un-American" (TIME) New BS GOP.

More BS, Clinton and Wall St. they love each other.

cog·ni·tive dis·so·nance
noun
PSYCHOLOGY

you are simply a clown

Don't make me answer such basic questions

Most business people who run for public office emphasize their record of creating private sector jobs for the people they hope to represent. But David Perdue, Georgia’s Republican candidate for Senate, is taking an entirely different tact: bragging about the jobs he sent overseas.

Responding to reporters on Monday about revelations that he outsourced jobs during his career as a corporate executive, Perdue argued that offshoring is “a part of American business, party of any business,” adding “I’m proud of it.”

According to a July 2005 deposition obtained by Politico, Perdue admitted that he “spent most of my career” outsourcing jobs and shifting “manufacturing operations to lower-cost foreign factories, especially in Asia” while serving as CEO of a North Carolina textile manufacturer called Pillowtex Corp. Perdue added that he also moved parts of the manufacturing process to Asian countries while working with Kurt Salmon Associates, Gitano, and Sara Lee.

you are simply a clown

By making it unfavorable to stay in the US, with higher tax rates, higher labor rates, added EPA regulations and other federal regulations and then Clinton signing NAFTA, even though there weren't enough votes to over ride his veto.

Wait, I guess it wasn't the Republicans after at all. Another liberal myth.
Then vote GOP like you did in the midterms you fucking fool.

This is why I eventually stop talking to Republican fucking idiots. I'm actually angry how stupid you are.

More BS, Clinton and Wall St. they love each other.
Dems are capitalists of course, but they aren't corrupt cronies like your heroes and brainwashers.

Forum List

Back