Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

i'm going to do you left-wingnuts a favor; and provide the one or two articles that deny there are $100 TRILLION IN UNFUNDED LIABILITIES in the entitlement programs.

and since i beleive in you guys, you can read the HUNDREDS of articles that talk about the enourmous unfunded liability debt; and the two or three articles from the usual losers at DailyKos and such denying them; and see who is telling the truth ok?

Another False Frame from Fox: Trillions in Unfunded Liabilities
www.dailykos.com/.../-Another-False-Frame-from-Fox-Trillio...
Daily Kos
Dec 29, 2012 - $80 Trillion In Unfunded Liabilities The True Noose Around Our Necks ... We owe an estimated $20.5 trillion in future Social Security benefits and $42.8 ... are estimated to be anywhere between $86 trillion and $100 trillion. [...].

...and stupid insults.

look who the fuck is saying "stupid insults", the stupid fucking insult master who can not make a post without insulting the OP or other poster without using his moniker "hater dupe".., hater liberdupe.., :fu:

AND :up_yours: ............. :asshole:

:lmao:

i'm going to do you left-wingnuts a favor; and provide the one or two articles that deny there are $100 TRILLION IN UNFUNDED LIABILITIES in the entitlement programs.

Ah, thanks

So, taxes on the rich will have to be raised to get a $100 trillion. I didn't think you free market zombies would admit that.

:alcoholic:

Ah, thanks

So, taxes on the rich will have to be raised to get a $100 trillion. I didn't think you free market zombies would admit that.

what kind of mental disease makes one be anti-free market dummy?

i'm trying to understand you. you seem retarded or something

thats pretty nice frankie....you just got through telling me how your good buddy dean aint nothing like those hater republicans....and bobo here LITERALLY wants republicans to die and you support the guy.....how are you and bobo and dean any different than those hater republicans?....hate is hate....
I just detest them you know I don't mean it. Although if we split the states 25 25 and went our separate ways that wouldn't suck. You'd have to leave Cali though.

And in 4 years each state can switch sides if they don't like the direction their state is going.

Our economies will produce slow steady safe growth with a fat middle call and millionaire business owners and you'd have trump billionaires a small merchant class and the broke masses. The serfs.
I just detest them you know I don't mean it.
do i?....you have said a few things about me that you know isnt true....feels nice doesnt it when someone says shit about you that aint true....
Well I did say it so you weren't lying.

Let's just say I would love to make you 20 years old again and not give you a pension the next time around and I'd let you privatize your social security and watch you run out of money like I know most Americans would.

if you invested your pension over a lifetime and it earned interest how would it lose money unless teh stack market crashed idiot? do you realize its only have like 7 losing-value years in its whole history?

ANE EVEN IF that happened that could be when government steps in; instead of a system we have now where entitlemnt programs HAVE OVER $100 TRILLION, YES TRILLION in unfunded liabilities
Unless the stock market crashed? Like it did and will again?

And you act like you can't save because of social security. Are you so broke you can't save on top of social security? Then do it!

Why do you say the market will crash again?

They're totally misinformed. Forgive them they know not what they do lol. See sig last line. Too bad Granny is a raging bigot lol...
thats pretty nice frankie....you just got through telling me how your good buddy dean aint nothing like those hater republicans....and bobo here LITERALLY wants republicans to die and you support the guy.....how are you and bobo and dean any different than those hater republicans?....hate is hate....
I just detest them you know I don't mean it. Although if we split the states 25 25 and went our separate ways that wouldn't suck. You'd have to leave Cali though.

And in 4 years each state can switch sides if they don't like the direction their state is going.

Our economies will produce slow steady safe growth with a fat middle call and millionaire business owners and you'd have trump billionaires a small merchant class and the broke masses. The serfs.
do i?....you have said a few things about me that you know isnt true....feels nice doesnt it when someone says shit about you that aint true....

Let's just say I would love to make you 20 years old again and not give you a pension the next time around and I'd let you privatize your social security and watch you run out of money like I know most Americans would.

if you invested your pension over a lifetime and it earned interest how would it lose money unless teh stack market crashed idiot? do you realize its only have like 7 losing-value years in its whole history?

ANE EVEN IF that happened that could be when government steps in; instead of a system we have now where entitlemnt programs HAVE OVER $100 TRILLION, YES TRILLION in unfunded liabilities
1. People like social security. Very popular.
2. People aren't saving now. If you don't force them to tuck away some now we will have a billion broke ass old people in years to come. It's why we invented SS in the first place.

And you act like you can't save because of social security. Are you so broke you can't save on top of social security? Then do it!

Because the market can't keep going up and up and up. Eventually and occasionally they have to have a crash. But don't worry about the rich. They love it when it crashes. They get to cut spending/social programs and they buy low sell high and get even richer. It only hurts us.

That's why slow and steady and regulated is the right way to go. Don't trust the rich or corporations. They don't care about America. They don't have feelings. It's all about $. Nothing personal.

Ah, thanks

You could tax every dollar everyone ever made, and it still wouldn't cover that amount. Libturds need to get a grip on reality.

How are they unfunded? Didn't we all pay in to social security? Maybe we shouldn't have cut taxes on the rich and corporations if we have unfunded liabilities.

I think they "borrowed" from social security. Put it back.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Fuck off Republicans. Literally. Fucking die! I absolutely hate stupid.
They're totally misinformed. Forgive them they know not what they do lol. See sig last line. Too bad Granny is a raging bigot lol...

at least you are man enough to admit it bobo....your buddy dean has done 10 different tangos to avoid admitting what he said....
and why you picking on me bobo?....i am for Unions and even retired im still a member of mine...AND i was never under SS,Civil Service is what i was under,so your scenario would of had no effect on me,BUT at that age you would have been giving me 7 more years of service which would have put me at the max retirement limit....i would have thanked you....

Sealy and franco are two of the biggest idiots on these message boards; both of them make fools of themselves here daily
they just have different opinions....everyone here has made a fool of themselves at one time or another,some more than others,but we have all been there....

How are they unfunded? Didn't we all pay in to social security? Maybe we shouldn't have cut taxes on the rich and corporations if we have unfunded liabilities.

I think they "borrowed" from social security. Put it back.
SS should be something that NO ONE can touch.....NO ONE....it should only be used for what it is there for.....

SS cut elderly poverty from 70% to 30%. I have a Masters in History. Obi has a Masters in RW propaganda...and stupid insults.
stupid insults?....you mean like .....you chumps....Because they're functional moron Pub dupes...Ridiculous, dupe.....hater dupe....Example, dupe?.....after 20 pages of brainwashed functional morons.....A joke, for dupes like you only.....these are all your stupid insults Frankie just in this thread....."physician heal thy self".....lol

at least you are man enough to admit it bobo....your buddy dean has done 10 different tangos to avoid admitting what he said....
and why you picking on me bobo?....i am for Unions and even retired im still a member of mine...AND i was never under SS,Civil Service is what i was under,so your scenario would of had no effect on me,BUT at that age you would have been giving me 7 more years of service which would have put me at the max retirement limit....i would have thanked you....
I never pick on you. Of all the aholes you are the nicest, smartest, coolest, most rational ahole here. I really do like you and I think you know that.

I'm frustrated too. So is rdean. We just know the only way to take back our country is by taking back one of the parties and the GOP is already 100% taken over by the rich. The democrats are only 88% taken over.

Remember the girl on Dumb and Dumber told the guy his chances were 1 million to 1? So you're saying there's a chance! LOL.

Because the market can't keep going up and up and up. Eventually and occasionally they have to have a crash. But don't worry about the rich. They love it when it crashes. They get to cut spending/social programs and they buy low sell high and get even richer. It only hurts us.

That's why slow and steady and regulated is the right way to go. Don't trust the rich or corporations. They don't care about America. They don't have feelings. It's all about $. Nothing personal.
Don't trust the rich
so i said that in this thread and you had a problem with that.....now its ok because you are saying it?.....so is it "do as i say,not as i do"?....you and frankie do a lot of back peddling...

Forum List

Back