Republicans better be careful with the campaign lies. They are so easy to disprove.

I have experience and a college degree...

and exactly what good has it done for you ? you are reduced to being unemployable by a Conservative Company ?

are you still on welfare ?
Why is that? I work for a conservative company now. They don't know I'm a lib.
if you were a man of principle you would quit right now and go work for one of those companies that are not fucking over the masses.....after all those rotten rich conservatives....

Well I did say it so you weren't lying.

Let's just say I would love to make you 20 years old again and not give you a pension the next time around and I'd let you privatize your social security and watch you run out of money like I know most Americans would.

if you invested your pension over a lifetime and it earned interest how would it lose money unless teh stack market crashed idiot? do you realize its only have like 7 losing-value years in its whole history?

ANE EVEN IF that happened that could be when government steps in; instead of a system we have now where entitlemnt programs HAVE OVER $100 TRILLION, YES TRILLION in unfunded liabilities
Unless the stock market crashed? Like it did and will again?

And you act like you can't save because of social security. Are you so broke you can't save on top of social security? Then do it!

Why do you say the market will crash again?
Because the market can't keep going up and up and up. Eventually and occasionally they have to have a crash. But don't worry about the rich. They love it when it crashes. They get to cut spending/social programs and they buy low sell high and get even richer. It only hurts us.

That's why slow and steady and regulated is the right way to go. Don't trust the rich or corporations. They don't care about America. They don't have feelings. It's all about $. Nothing personal.
Don't trust the rich
so i said that in this thread and you had a problem with that.....now its ok because you are saying it?.....so is it "do as i say,not as i do"?....you and frankie do a lot of back peddling...
You're just confused Harry. It's ok. It's not your fault.

I have experience and a college degree...

and exactly what good has it done for you ? you are reduced to being unemployable by a Conservative Company ?

are you still on welfare ?
Why is that? I work for a conservative company now. They don't know I'm a lib.
if you were a man of principle you would quit right now and go work for one of those companies that are not fucking over the masses.....after all those rotten rich conservatives....
Some times to get along you have to go along.

thats pretty nice frankie....you just got through telling me how your good buddy dean aint nothing like those hater republicans....and bobo here LITERALLY wants republicans to die and you support the guy.....how are you and bobo and dean any different than those hater republicans?....hate is hate....
I just detest them you know I don't mean it. Although if we split the states 25 25 and went our separate ways that wouldn't suck. You'd have to leave Cali though.

And in 4 years each state can switch sides if they don't like the direction their state is going.

Our economies will produce slow steady safe growth with a fat middle call and millionaire business owners and you'd have trump billionaires a small merchant class and the broke masses. The serfs.
I just detest them you know I don't mean it.
do i?....you have said a few things about me that you know isnt true....feels nice doesnt it when someone says shit about you that aint true....

Let's just say I would love to make you 20 years old again and not give you a pension the next time around and I'd let you privatize your social security and watch you run out of money like I know most Americans would.
at least you are man enough to admit it bobo....your buddy dean has done 10 different tangos to avoid admitting what he said....
and why you picking on me bobo?....i am for Unions and even retired im still a member of mine...AND i was never under SS,Civil Service is what i was under,so your scenario would of had no effect on me,BUT at that age you would have been giving me 7 more years of service which would have put me at the max retirement limit....i would have thanked you....
I never pick on you. Of all the aholes you are the nicest, smartest, coolest, most rational ahole here. I really do like you and I think you know that.

I'm frustrated too. So is rdean. We just know the only way to take back our country is by taking back one of the parties and the GOP is already 100% taken over by the rich. The democrats are only 88% taken over.

Remember the girl on Dumb and Dumber told the guy his chances were 1 million to 1? So you're saying there's a chance! LOL.

poor sealy; so stupid and it IS his fault

or just poor DNA
I'm Greek. We are much smarter than the average person. We invented Democracy for god sakes. Your ancestors were cavemen back then while we were doing debate, science, logic, music, reasoning, reading, writing and math.

Here is where your people are at in the evolutionary stage of things.

or just poor DNA
I'm Greek. We are much smarter than the average person. We invented Democracy for god sakes. Your ancestors were cavemen back then while we were doing debate, science, logic, music, reasoning, reading, writing and math.

YAWN

ancestral home is a basketcase that cant support itself and has to beg for relief

if you invested your pension over a lifetime and it earned interest how would it lose money unless teh stack market crashed idiot? do you realize its only have like 7 losing-value years in its whole history?

ANE EVEN IF that happened that could be when government steps in; instead of a system we have now where entitlemnt programs HAVE OVER $100 TRILLION, YES TRILLION in unfunded liabilities

And you act like you can't save because of social security. Are you so broke you can't save on top of social security? Then do it!

Because the market can't keep going up and up and up. Eventually and occasionally they have to have a crash. But don't worry about the rich. They love it when it crashes. They get to cut spending/social programs and they buy low sell high and get even richer. It only hurts us.

That's why slow and steady and regulated is the right way to go. Don't trust the rich or corporations. They don't care about America. They don't have feelings. It's all about $. Nothing personal.
Don't trust the rich
so i said that in this thread and you had a problem with that.....now its ok because you are saying it?.....so is it "do as i say,not as i do"?....you and frankie do a lot of back peddling...

i said i dont trust rich people left or right....you argued implying lefty rich people have your back....now you are agreeing with me.....so who is confused here?.....here let me give you a video just for you...

or just poor DNA

Is that why Greece is bankrupt and can't figure anyway out?

SS cut elderly poverty from 70% to 30%. I have a Masters in History. Obi has a Masters in RW propaganda...and stupid insults.
stupid insults?....you mean like .....you chumps....Because they're functional moron Pub dupes...Ridiculous, dupe.....hater dupe....Example, dupe?.....after 20 pages of brainwashed functional morons.....A joke, for dupes like you only.....these are all your stupid insults Frankie just in this thread....."physician heal thy self".....lol
Political fact- they believe a gigantic pile of lies- as opposed to stupid personal insults- faggot, lazy, and of course all the sex we're having with Obama...

or just poor DNA

Is that why Greece is bankrupt and can't figure anyway out?
no natural resouces- plutocrat legacy from Nixon supported dictatorship pay bribes instead of taxes...

See, I say functional morons and chumps because they're brainwashed with bs and I give MANY examples. They and you say we're loons period, just as bad- and have no examples. See sig last line.

SS going bankrupt is AARP's #1 myth. Of course at some point inflation will have to be dealt with- see upper limit on payroll tax. Why they don't just TIE it to inflation....Pubcrappe again.

left-wing losers dont get it a loser LWNJ spewing hate in the name of tolerance; blaming a rainy day on the Right; gets no credibility with anybody but another leftard!

Pub dupe bubble of bs lol...

i was hoping you'd say something relevant dummy

instead i get the same ol "dupe" stupidity from an idiot who was duped himself.

as were all the obama supporters

under obama the very richest have gotten richer, the very poorest poorer; both at an increased pace then was happening under Bush.
crime in increasing in inner cities, race relations have been set back decades, corporations are making record profits, obama has oveseen the largest pickup of seats in Congress by the other Party in SEVENTY YEARS, obama has ADMITTED THAT 95% OF INCOME GAINS ON HIS WATCH WENT TO THAT 1% YOU LOSERS LOVE TO HATE.......................................
in short pretty much everything you idiots say you stand for? yea the opposite has happened

and all anyone ever sees from you day in and day out is how other people are "dupes"; and an endless stream of excuses how "dupes" that you consider stupid are competely to blame for foiling the best-laid plans of you oh-so intelligent "forward-thinkers"

what a complete idiot you are

Sure. Thanks for the world of lies, the worst wars ever and ME chaos, and the corrupt world depression etc etc see sig, the 6 years of mindless obstruction... Great job!

Don't trust the rich

i said i dont trust rich people left or right....you argued implying lefty rich people have your back....now you are agreeing with me.....so who is confused here?.....here let me give you a video just for you...

My brother is a rich liberal who understands our society runs best when the middle class is doing well. He's ok with a progressive tax system.

I'm just happy that finally Republicans admit that its the rich who are screwing us over. You finally realize it's not people on welfare doubling the debt.

They aren't sending union jobs down south to Mississippi they're bypassing the right to work states and going to Mexico and China. So you guys were bashing unions, not realizing you non union Americans are overpaid too.

The masses, the poor, the middle class vote mostly Democratic. They aren't all dumb. Its the poor and middle class that vote GOP that are getting it wrong. If you would come caucus with us we might be able to take the party back.

I like my analogy. The GOP is 100% OWNED by the rich. The Democratic party is 88% owned by the rich. So which party do you have a better chance taking back?

Forum List

Back