Republicans: Calm down. It will be OK

I get it. Things are more expensive.

That’s why people need to work hard, set goals, and learn how to manage money. If he’s a working adult struggling to pay $11 for coffee, that’s on him.
Oh Screw you. I do that and buy whatever I want, but I dont waste my money if I dont have to.

Watch elderly at the store you Creten. See them on fixed incomes staring at prices hardly buying anything.

This is what these POS career politucians have done to this country

Good. Buy your coffee and quit bitching then, fucktard.

Nobody gives a shit that you made poor life decisions.

Yet you’re bitching about not being able to buy coffee lol.
Fuck that! The price of coffee is too high, and I'm sayin' it's too high and there's not a damn thing you can
do about it, asshat! :abgg2q.jpg:

Yeah.

What a dumb gas lighting Leftist faggot.

Trump's polling better than ever.

We're not worried.

But whatever "they/them" initiated this retarded thread certainly should fucking be.
How long do you think it's going to be before Trump wakes up one morning with a pantload over his FAIL Vance & dumps him?

Trump is going off the deep end over poll numbers & someone is going to pay. That someone is Vance.

Wait for it.

Another example of I got mine and Fuck Everyone Else. Think I stepped on you in the yard last weekend.

Your party fucks the elderly and the poor. Steals from everyone else.
Sometimes people need to life themselves up by their own bootstraps instead of expecting the government to come help them. Am I right?

Sometimes people need to life themselves up by their own bootstraps instead of expecting the government to come help them. Am I right?
Not when they paid the government towards retirement their entire careers and are getting hosed due to inflation.

Another thing about disposable income: The less of it there is, the more the economy shrinks.

Ofc I wouldn't expect a "smart guy" like you to know anything about that. :rolleyes-41:

Work for a living. Yup.

Fire all of DC and 50% Federal employees. Let them come get a good taste in the REAL WORLD.

Govt caused THIS INFLATION. The American Dream is dead for most young people. Tiny Homes are their future.

Invest that dollar and you won’t have the problems you’re having. The stock market has had a very good year.
Fuck your markets. Your Gambling debts DONT CAUSE INFLATION. ONLY GOVERNMENT CAN DESTROY THE DOLLAR.

its fucking a Lot of Americans and You dont care.

That is the DNC of today

Work for a living. Yup.

Fire all of DC and 50% Federal employees. Let them come get a good taste in the REAL WORLD.

Govt caused THIS INFLATION. The American Dream is dead for most young people. Tiny Homes are their future.

You’re just ranting about things that are outside of your control. Focus on what you can control.

Save money. Get skills that are highly desired. Get a better job. Etc.

Oh Screw you. I do that and buy whatever I want, but I dont waste my money if I dont have to.

Watch elderly at the store you Creten. See them on fixed incomes staring at prices hardly buying anything.

This is what these POS career politucians have done to this country
That same elderly person will get smashed in the head by an illegal when he or she leaves the store. That loaf of bread will be stolen along with the change. And democrats will CHEER because this is just the way they want it.

Fuck your markets. Your Gambling debts DONT CAUSE INFLATION. ONLY GOVERNMENT CAN DESTROY THE DOLLAR.

its fucking a Lot of Americans and You dont care.

That is the DNC of today
Inflation has been a global issue. It’s out of our control.

What we need to focus on is what we can control. Too many of us have been perfectly content living paycheck-to-paycheck, and that was since before covid. People are financially retarded.

Too many people aren’t disciplined in saving money or investing. And now look at where we are a pandemic later - some of us are seeing soaring property value and the climbing stock market while others can’t afford coffee.

People need to learn to make better decisions instead of whining that life is unfair.

You’re just ranting about things that are outside of your control. Focus on what you can control.

Save money. Get skills that are highly desired. Get a better job. Etc.
Im skilled. Stop dancing away from the point.

Your Career HERO POLITICIANS HAVE FUCKED THIS COUNTRY.

You dont give a Fuck. Shows what you are.

Inflation has been a global issue. It’s out of our control.

What we need to focus on is what we can control. Too many of us have been perfectly content living paycheck-to-paycheck, and that was since before covid. People are financially retarded.

Too many people aren’t disciplined in saving money or investing. And now look at where we are a pandemic later - some of us are seeing soaring property value and the climbing stock market while others can’t afford coffee.

People need to learn to make better decisions instead of whining that life is unfair.
Liar. He can afford it

Those in fixed incomes are getting FUCKED. And you DONT CARE.

i hope KARMA comes a calling for you

Im skilled. Stop dancing away from the point.

Your Career HERO POLITICIANS HAVE FUCKED THIS COUNTRY.

You dont give a Fuck. Shows what you are.
We’re doing fine. People just need to learn to make better financial decisions.

You idiots are purchasing Trump sneakers and collecting Trump trading cards, and then you’re whining that you can’t afford coffee.

LoL. Idiots.

Forum List

Back