Republicans create an art form out of beating a dead horse

you're watching msnbc? what a loser.
Knowing what everyone is saying gives the complete picture. You apparently are several pieces short of a complete jigsaw puzzle.

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.
They do have one very potent thing against Hillary: her association with the democratic platform; one item in particular that the polls have been misinforming upon. Think: Target Stores. Even though Trump supports men using women's restrooms, he's going to lose anyway. Unless he is replaced. But if he stays he is a loss so anything that could stick to him as well as her doesn't even matter anymore. In fact, it would the grand gesture the GOP could do to show how Trump is left of center and why they simply can't support him. You wouldn't support the makers of a noose due to go around your own neck..

At the end of the day the Congressional races are what's of concern. And since Benghazi and emails are dead horses, there's always just taking on the democratic party as a whole, and encouraging voters to avoid them because of that. Besides deranged men using women's restrooms, there's always polygamist-American marriage arriving at a court near you. Might as well arrive a little earlier than the Muslims or Mormons would bring it anyway: A Legal Lesson Guaranteed To Restore GOP Congressional Hopefuls As Trump Nose-Dives

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Big difference and it would matter...
Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?

The FBI director had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her SD were.

I sure believe the man.

Of course. He's a Republican. I bet you still believe Bush. I did, at first.

He's also one honest man and truer words were never spoken.

Hitlery is stupid careless and incompetent. If she weren't then there never would have been an e-mail scandal or dead in Benghazi.

Hell. She proves it all the time and she's her own worst enemy.

Don't rule out imagination!
Because when this man:
transgender-andrea-pejic-new.jpg

walks into a bathroom, women immediately freak out.

It only takes a few transgendered men like this one, and America will stop being stupid.

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.
I'm guessong she got her emails the same way I got mine.

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.
Hillary turned over thousands and she's being punished.

Thousands out of hundreds of thousands. Not telling the complete truth is still lying.
Now you are imagining. Guessing doesn't count.

Its deductive logic. Something lost on everyone now as they are scared to think.

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?

The FBI director had no problem telling everyone how stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery and her SD were.

I sure believe the man.

Hitlery is stupid careless and incompetent. If she weren't then there never would have been an e-mail scandal or dead in Benghazi.

Tell me you aren't saying Trump is honest. Or were you just being "sarcastic"?

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.

You're a fucking idiot! Having an AOL account and accessing it on a government computer versus having your own PRIVATE server and having CLASSIFIED information on it are two entirely different issues. Petraeus was fired as CIA director for less and threatened with being brought back to active duty and court marshalled. Hillary LIES about it (perjury, must be a Clinton thing) on top of the other violations of the handling of classified information and you want to give her a free pass. You're a fucking sheep!!!!

Thousands out of hundreds of thousands. Not telling the complete truth is still lying.
Now you are imagining. Guessing doesn't count.

Its deductive logic. Something lost on everyone now as they are scared to think.
In other words, you are either assuming or guessing.

What is so hard to get?

I sure believe the man.

We aren't talking about Trump idiot.

We are talking about stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery.

Keep up.

Because when this man:

It only takes a few transgendered men like this one, and America will stop being stupid.

Your feminized man cannot set the rule for deranged men using women's showers, locker rooms & restrooms. Rape survivors demand privacy within their gender. I like his square jaw too; and penetrating masculine eyes. For my money, the "prettier" they do them up, the MORE their lingering masculine features make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up..

The GOP could seize this issue; or polygamist-American marriage as a means to take down the entire democratic party as a whole. Hillary would be an afterthought-by-association.

You're a fucking idiot! Having an AOL account and accessing it on a government computer versus having your own PRIVATE server and having CLASSIFIED information on it are two entirely different issues. Petraeus was fired as CIA director for less and threatened with being brought back to active duty and court marshalled. Hillary LIES about it (perjury, must be a Clinton thing) on top of the other violations of the handling of classified information and you want to give her a free pass. You're a fucking sheep!!!!
Patraeus knowingly passed on classified information. That's why he was charged.
AOL is a public server that no one in the state department had control over. Perhaps you need to re think your position. Or at least think.

Yup. A sheep and a moron all in one package.

Because when this man:

Your feminized man cannot set the rule for deranged men using women's showers, locker rooms & restrooms. Rape survivors demand privacy within their gender. I like his square jaw too; and penetrating masculine eyes. For my money, the "prettier" they do them up, the MORE their lingering masculine features make the hairs on the back of your neck stand up..
Now you're just making shit up.

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

Not familiar with the war on poverty, are you?

What is so hard to get?

I sure believe the man.

We aren't talking about Trump idiot.

We are talking about stupid, careless and incompetent Hitlery.

Keep up.
Stupid? Careless? Incompetent? You may not like her, but they certainly don't describe Hillary Clinton.

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

Not familiar with the war on poverty, are you?
It's an ongoing and neverending war. That's the way poverty works. Some are helped out, others aren't, for whatever reason. But we don't give up on those that can be helped. Unless you're a Republican of course. Then it's let the fuckers die and I hope they suffer first.

You just admitted she got classified emails on her personal server. That's what we've been saying. Duh!

Forum List

Back