Republicans create an art form out of beating a dead horse

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.
I'm guessong she got her emails the same way I got mine.

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.
Hillary turned over thousands and she's being punished.
You just admitted she got classified emails on her personal server. That's what we've been saying. Duh!
But that's not the point of the accusations. Duh!

What the fuck is wrong with you people. If someone sent her an email that wasn't properly marked classified and she didn't know it, she must be responsible? That's lunacy. And that is why Republicans are lunatics.

THE SECRETARY OF STATE IS SO UNINFORMED THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T CLASSIFIED?? Is that really how you are defending her? If that is the case, she is either too stupid or incompetent to be qualified for president!!
Anyone who has worked in the government and has handled classified material knows way to much is classified. One wonders what you think classifed means.

Really? And how do you know that too much is classified? How long have you worked with classified material? I KNOW what categorizes classification requirements, do you?

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

Agreed--Hillary Clinton stated years ago that all these investigations over anything and everything was a vast Reich wing conspiracy--and back in those days I really didn't believe her--because I was a Republican.

Benghazi and the emails have brought me to understand her very clearly today, and I have no doubt that over the last 25 years the Clinton's have been investigated so many times--that it is indeed coming from a vast Reich wing conspiracy. After all, 8 investigations into Benghazi--to get the same result as the 1st one. The 8th investigation costing the taxpayers of this country 7 million dollars. Emails, she was cleared of any criminal wrong doing, and yet we are still hearing and seeing more conspiracy theories about those. FBI director Comey made a statement in regard to the difference of what a former 4 star General and CIA director (David Petreaus) did, and why he was charged and she wasn't.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

It really couldn't be better stated than this.

Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

The Republican platform this year was a raining men platform. 16 GOP male candidates, the largest in the history of this nation. I really believe this many was not out of fear of Hillary Clinton necessarily, but more the fear of the first woman President of the United States. And that's why she is so viciously & relentlessly attacked by the Reich wing of the Republican party.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

13932870_904259996346030_1122555892776835724_n.jpg

You just admitted she got classified emails on her personal server. That's what we've been saying. Duh!

What the fuck is wrong with you people. If someone sent her an email that wasn't properly marked classified and she didn't know it, she must be responsible? That's lunacy. And that is why Republicans are lunatics.

THE SECRETARY OF STATE IS SO UNINFORMED THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS AND WHAT ISN'T CLASSIFIED?? Is that really how you are defending her? If that is the case, she is either too stupid or incompetent to be qualified for president!!
Anyone who has worked in the government and has handled classified material knows way to much is classified. One wonders what you think classifed means.
Anyone in her position knew some emails were going to be classified. That why they set up secure government servers.

You aren't even a good liar.
You're just guessing. It's possible she ordered that anything that is classified be hand delivered by State Department couriers. At least that's how they used to do it. They know that nothing she personally sent out was classified. Only three mails out of tens of thousands that she received and none of her mails were marked at the top with a classification heading. The FBI director told us that.

They problem with your kind is that you want her to be guilty of something so bad, that she's guilty in your imaginings.

In the mean time, did you know 20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering? It's already scheduled for Nov. 28th.

THAT'S HOW THEY USED TO DO IT???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! How fucking old are you? 99???

And by the way moron, it was 110 emails in 3 emails chains, so not only Hilliary, but everyone else on those chains should be charged.

Do you believe there is some magical entity that marks emails and other documents classified? I ask you, HOW do you think classified materiel is determined? Please enlighten us with you acumen on the subject of how materiel is classified!!

I'm guessong she got her emails the same way I got mine.

What's funny, Colin Powell had an AOL account and after leaving office, terminated his account. His mails could still be out there floating around on some server. And that was why he turned over zero emails. Not one.
Hillary turned over thousands and she's being punished.

Really? And how do you know that too much is classified? How long have you worked with classified material? I KNOW what categorizes classification requirements, do you?

your questions are actually irrelevant since a) the classified materials were classified subsequent to her receipt of them and she would have had no way of knowing; b) as secretary of state, she had the power to de-classify anything that was classified. the topic is ridiculous and has beaten to death with no payoff for the right (hence the frustration and faux rage). should she have used the government server. yes. maybe. but it doesn't seem those servers are any better in keeping out putin and friends.

Anyone in her position knew some emails were going to be classified. That why they set up secure government servers.

You're just guessing. It's possible she ordered that anything that is classified be hand delivered by State Department couriers. At least that's how they used to do it. They know that nothing she personally sent out was classified. Only three mails out of tens of thousands that she received and none of her mails were marked at the top with a classification heading. The FBI director told us that.

They problem with your kind is that you want her to be guilty of something so bad, that she's guilty in your imaginings.

In the mean time, did you know 20 days after the election, Trump has a court date for Fraud and Racketeering? It's already scheduled for Nov. 28th.

THAT'S HOW THEY USED TO DO IT???? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!! How fucking old are you? 99???

And by the way moron, it was 110 emails in 3 emails chains, so not only Hilliary, but everyone else on those chains should be charged.

Do you believe there is some magical entity that marks emails and other documents classified? I ask you, HOW do you think classified materiel is determined? Please enlighten us with you acumen on the subject of how materiel is classified!!

you haven't been paying attention.

but please...tell us about where you got *your* expertise. since one doesn't really need expertise to read how reliable sources and inform themselves.

And they line up with their bats to continue to beat this dead horse.

As the OP notes.
Libtards beat on Trump with every breath and think they can intimidate the right to shut up about Hilly's problems. That's too stupid for words. It doesn't work that way.

Interesting; What do you think about a 4 star General--and CIA director (David Petraeous) and what he did in comparison to emails that were marked classified long after Hillary Clinton received them.

I'll just bet you were defending General Petraeous, with all the fervor you're attacking Hillary Clinton with.
James Comey: David Petraeus case worse than Hillary Clinton's emails - CNNPolitics.com

God-Bless-America.jpg

your questions are actually irrelevant since a) the classified materials were classified subsequent to her receipt of them and she would have had no way of knowing; b) as secretary of state, she had the power to de-classify anything that was classified. the topic is ridiculous and has beaten to death with no payoff for the right (hence the frustration and faux rage). should she have used the government server. yes. maybe. but it doesn't seem those servers are any better in keeping out putin and friends.

UMMMHH, no, not true. There is a very specific process for declassification of materiel and no one single person has that authority. But thank you for playing.

you haven't been paying attention.

but please...tell us about where you got *your* expertise. since one doesn't really need expertise to read how reliable sources and inform themselves.

22 plus years of handling classified materiels.

Interesting; What do you think about a 4 star General--and CIA director (David Petraeous) and what he did in comparison to emails that were marked classified long after Hillary Clinton received them.

I'll just bet you were defending General Petraeous, with all the fervor you're attacking Hillary Clinton with.

If you had read my previous post, you would know.

God-Bless-America.jpg

I don't know who that red headed chick is on MSNBC, but she was trying to "get" a congressman on her show and it didn't work. She was badgering him about the NEW GOP investigation on whether Hillary lied about classification of her emails.

She said the FBI director said three emails were marked classified out of the thousands and Hillary said none were and three isn't zero.

So the congressman said -- and then she jumped on him and said the director of the FBI said they were marked.

So then he said -- but then she jumped on him and repeated her previous statement. And that was when he brought up beating a dead horse to a new art form and she looked embarrassed and for once, let him speak.

He said it was a shame they wouldn't play the rest of the clip where the FBI director said three of the mails had a couple of small "c's" buried in the body of the text but there were zero classification headers on any of the documents. None of the emails had classification headers. He said he read the manual on classified material and the manual states the document must have a classification header "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". None of her emails did. And the three emails in question were sent to her, not sent out by her.

I'm suspecting that with thousands of emails, she may not had even read them. And so, we have "beating a dead horse".

The congressman said the GOP is so desperate, this is all they have against Hillary and they know it.

673.gif

It's a shame the news networks go along with GOP conspiracies again and again. She has apologized. She has been exonerated. It's over. So what the GOP does is start another, brand new investigation. Instead of legislating. The job they were actually sent to DC to do.

Talk about beating a dead horse! R-Derp...the number of classified emails that Hillary Clinton had on her servers is now over a hundred and that doesn't count any of the 30,000 emails that Hillary had deleted. She apologized? She's been exonerated? By who? The more we find out about her emails the worse she looks! She lied about this from the get go and she's STILL lying about it! The only people that don't see that are Kool Aid drinkers like you, little buddy!

Last edited:
you're watching msnbc? what a loser.

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

How did Hillary get her classified emails? Did he say? She made statements that were untrue to congress, most people consider that a lie. She didn't turn over the official emails and some were classified. If the GOP is beating a dead horse that makes Hillary the dead horse.

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Big difference and it would matter...
Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?

They weren't marked classified because it was Clinton communicating covertly with her minions...who do you think would have classified emails that nobody outside of her little circle (and whoever hacked her servers of course!) knew about? The fact that so many of the ones that Clinton didn't destroy have been classified as sensitive once they were seen shows just how badly she handled secure information!

Hilly and the dems would have mentioned long ago that the classified intel was hand delivered. Plus you ignore the point of why secure government servers were in place.

You aren't very good at this.
I don't know. It's possible Clinton didn't want to look like she was dragging down someone she respected. Your kind wouldn't know about things like that. It wouldn't even occur to your kind.

Colin Powell just laid a heavy, heavy smackdown on the GOP

Funny that Powell relied exclusively on a private email server belonging to AOL. Guess how many emails he turned over to the State Department? 30,000 like Hillary did? More? Less? How about ZERO!

She turns over 30,000 and get's slammed and he turns over zero.

And it was only a couple of days ago, at an event attended by 3,400 people that Powell said:

(Referring to using a private email account, Powell said)
“The beauty of it was I eliminated time and space as a barrier to communications” he says. “I encouraged everybody to use it.”

Read the link to find out what "it" was.

No shit... The Progressive left version of Fox... Also CNN sucks green donkey dick too!

Were they classified at the time or were they later reclassified as classified by President Obama?

Who knows? Who cares? The bottom line, coming from the FBI director was that NONE of them had the required heading of "Top Secret, Secret, Confidential or Classified". They weren't marked according to regulations and there were only three and those came from someone else and she didn't send them out.

What is so hard to get?

They weren't marked classified because it was Clinton communicating covertly with her minions...who do you think would have classified emails that nobody outside of her little circle (and whoever hacked her servers of course!) knew about? The fact that so many of the ones that Clinton didn't destroy have been classified as sensitive once they were seen shows just how badly she handled secure information!

A total of 3 emails that were sent to her. She didn't send them to anyone.

I served from 1975 to 1979. That's how they did it.

673.gif

Agreed--Hillary Clinton stated years ago that all these investigations over anything and everything was a vast Reich wing conspiracy--and back in those days I really didn't believe her--because I was a Republican.

Benghazi and the emails have brought me to understand her very clearly today, and I have no doubt that over the last 25 years the Clinton's have been investigated so many times--that it is indeed coming from a vast Reich wing conspiracy. After all, 8 investigations into Benghazi--to get the same result as the 1st one. The 8th investigation costing the taxpayers of this country 7 million dollars. Emails, she was cleared of any criminal wrong doing, and yet we are still hearing and seeing more conspiracy theories about those. FBI director Comey made a statement in regard to the difference of what a former 4 star General and CIA director (David Petreaus) did, and why he was charged and she wasn't.

It really couldn't be better stated than this.

Herein lies a lesson for Republicans who are perpetually trying to appease the far right: It’s a fool’s errand. They went to the tea party – and now they’re taking Donald Trump to the prom. Likewise, then-House Speaker John Boehner named the Benghazi committee because activists were dissatisfied that seven previous congressional investigations had failed to uncover major scandal material. Now an eighth has produced more of the same – and the agitators are as agitated as ever.
With Clinton exonerated, conspiracy theorists turn on Trey Gowdy

The Republican platform this year was a raining men platform. 16 GOP male candidates, the largest in the history of this nation. I really believe this many was not out of fear of Hillary Clinton necessarily, but more the fear of the first woman President of the United States. And that's why she is so viciously & relentlessly attacked by the Reich wing of the Republican party.
Dear Hillary: How Very Dare You!

13907146_1203447956414923_8553275088227127390_n.jpg

13932870_904259996346030_1122555892776835724_n.jpg
Thank God Time had nothing to do with it.

What is so hard to get?

Are you really this ignorant, R-Derp...or is this just a game you're playing? Let me lay it on the line for you...if they ever are able to recover the 30,000 emails that Hillary erased before Congressional investigators could look at them...the number of classified emails is going to skyrocket. If they've looked at what she didn't get rid of and found as many as they have...how many REALLY sensitive emails do you think were in the 30,000 she got rid of?

What is so hard to get?

Are you really this ignorant, R-Derp...or is this just a game you're playing? Let me lay it on the line for you...if they ever are able to recover the 30,000 emails that Hillary erased before Congressional investigators could look at them...the number of classified emails is going to skyrocket. If they've looked at what she didn't get rid of and found as many as they have...how many REALLY sensitive emails do you think were in the 30,000 she got rid of?
Hello, knock knock. 30,000 plus is what they recovered.

That's like over 200 emails a day for every day she was Secretary of State. How many emails do you think she read. If she read every single one, reading emails was all she was doing.

Forum List

Back