🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

And yet almost as many young boys are sexually molested, as girls. Faggots make up about 4% of the population, yet they account for almost half of all childfuckers.

This is a fact.
No it’s not.

F788666A-84D1-464B-A305-AB220F649B55.jpeg

God does not micro manage Creation

We live in a sometimes harsh and unforgiving world

But eunuchs can have salvation and eternal life just like everyone else

So things do not always go as planned but you want to condemn those who do not meet your perfection even though you note there is no such thing.

Females age 14 to 19?

Females age 14 to 19 are most likely to cry rape when the boyfriend dumps them for someone else. That accounts for that group's numbers.
Disgusting. You should leave the human race you incel piece of garbage.

They’re not harming anyone by existing.
They are harming children by teaching them about their disgusting perversion. They can keep that to themselves.

Worse than that, by grooming children toward such perversion; grooming children in the direction of being more compliant and willing to serve as their bacha bāzī.

They do not care how badly they fuck up how many young people for life, just to satisfy their pedophilic lusts.

Groom them to be queers in your home, not in the schools.

Even in the home, sexually grooming children would constitute child abuse, by any rational standards.

These perverts just need to stay the fuck away from children.

My wife was sexually abused by her father, when she was a child. The best thing that my father-in-law ever did in his life, once it came out what he was doing to his daughter, was to put a gun to his head and pull the trigger.

My wife was ten years old when that happened. She's in her fifties, now, and it is still apparent to me, the damage that her father caused to her.

The fact that it was her own father, that it happened in her own home, doesn't make it any better than if it was some sick pervert abusing her in the public school system.

Last edited:
Obviously not since you’re compelled to tell others how superior you are and how broken they are.

When did I ever do that? You tried to make a point you just want to live your lives. Look at the topic. You people are against restrictions to keep your personal life personal and leave our children out of your personal lives. Why is that? Because it's a leftist concept of forced acceptance. It's a leftist concept that if they can brainwash our children and indoctrinate them into their values overriding the value of the parents.

It's you on the weird side that insists boys in dresses be allowed to compete against girls in school athletics. It's people on your side that wants these adult weirdos in dresses to invade the female facilities of our wives and daughters public restroom areas. It's your people that invaded our heterosexual institution of marriage. It's your people that have to have public parades of their sexuality.

That's not living your lives and leaving everybody else alone. It's shoving your lives down our throats. If any people want to live their lives and be left alone by you people, it's us.

For there are some eunuchs, which were so born from their mother's womb: and there are some eunuchs, which were made eunuchs of men: and there be eunuchs, which have made themselves eunuchs for the kingdom of heaven's sake. He that is able to receive it, let him receive it.

Matthew 19:12

You can't groom people to be who they are born to be.
You do not cherry pick Bible verses and attach your meaning to them either. Do you have back up from another religious scholar?

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

“The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose.
An evil soul producing holy witness
Is like a villain with a smiling cheek,
A goodly apple rotten at the heart.
O, what a goodly outside falsehood hath!”
― William Shakespeare, The Merchant of Venice

Those are Jesus's words. Feel free to address them.

I quote Jesus, you quote Shakespeare.

If that's a comparison you see as valid, that keeping black children out of a public school is on the same level of intolerance as keeping "Heather has Two Mommies" out of third grade, I think we will talk past each other.

One of the most extreme racist positions that filth on the left wrong take is when they compare the circumstances of homosexuals and trannies to that of blacks, suggesting that being black is comparable to being a morally-depraved sexual pervert.

The argument here is to condemn people who have done nothing wrong.

How? If these people are not doing anything wrong, they have nothing to worry about because they are not engaging in discussions of sexuality or their personal lives with our children.

Shakespeare had it right. An evil soulless creature such as yourself can cite even the most holy of texts, and twist it to support overt evil, just as you yourself are doing.

How is it twisted? All you can do is address me and call me names as opposed to addressing the words of Jesus.

When did I ever do that? You tried to make a point you just want to live your lives. Look at the topic. You people are against restrictions to keep your personal life personal and leave our children out of your personal lives. Why is that? Because it's a leftist concept of forced acceptance. It's a leftist concept that if they can brainwash our children and indoctrinate them into their values overriding the value of the parents.

It's you on the weird side that insists boys in dresses be allowed to compete against girls in school athletics. It's people on your side that wants these adult weirdos in dresses to invade the female facilities of our wives and daughters public restroom areas. It's your people that invaded our heterosexual institution of marriage. It's your people that have to have public parades of their sexuality.

That's not living your lives and leaving everybody else alone. It's shoving your lives down our throats. If any people want to live their lives and be left alone by you people, it's us.
The topic is whether tolerance of people who are different can be discussed in school.

In order let people live their lives, we need to instill our tolerance in everyone, especially kids.

Forum List

Back