Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

And still not a peep over the sexual abuse of the Southern Baptists. We need to keep them away from children, right?
No one that I’ve seen is defending them

We condemn all pedophiles

Of course it is and you’re being intensely hypocritical on it.
No it isn't. The last thing I want is tome government employee brainwashing my kids about how they are supposed to feel about such issues.

Do you think we shouldn’t teach American history and instill the value of our democratic ideals?
We do, and that's a perfect example of why we shouldn't be doing it.

Of course not. Teaching kids about society is essential.
it always turns out to be pro government brainwashing.

Last edited:
Leave the emotional development to their parents. Teachers on the government payroll are not qualified to be doing it.

You have no evidence of that. You're nothing but a queer propagandist.
Sure. Okay. Adam Lansa was perfectly developed socially and emotionally who just decided to kill children.

After every mass shooting, you guys say don’t worry about guns, we need more mental health.

Where do you think that’s starts asshole?

We just want to be left alone and live our lives.

It’s you who feel the need to constantly tell others how to be.
If you want to be left alone, then you leave children alone. If you won't leave children alone, severe beatings, hot tar and chicken feathers is appropriate.

Of course it is and you’re being intensely hypocritical on it.

Do you think we shouldn’t teach American history and instill the value of our democratic ideals?

Of course not. Teaching kids about society is essential.

It wasn't when I went to school and it's not now. We don't pay teachers to brainwash children against the beliefs and values of their parents. That's not their job. Their job is to teach kids about the subjects they were trained for. When they teach children things they were not trained for, they are indoctrinating them to their opinion and values.

Sure. Okay. Adam Lansa was perfectly developed socially and emotionally who just decided to kill children.
And that happened because no one ever mentioned homosexuality in the classroom?

Are you serious?

After every mass shooting, you guys say don’t worry about guns, we need more mental health

Where do you think that’s starts asshole?
No, in the case of government schools, we say abolish government schools. It never happened before we had government schoools.

Thats a clever move and well done

But it only succeeds if we accept homosexuals as normal along with heterosexuals

Which I dont

I thought your complaint was over pedophilia. Something that was rampant in the Southern Baptist institute.

Which is about as stupid of a statement we need to keep all kids away from teachers. You leftists with your apples and oranges comparisons.

All teachers are not the issue. Here we had an entire organization providing cover for the molestation of children.

All teachers are not the issue. Here we had an entire organization providing cover for the molestation of children.

So what does that have to do with your statement? When parishioners and law found out about it, they addressed the problem because yes, it was a problem. In this topic you don't want anybody addressing the problem because to you, teaching kids this garbage is not a problem, and there should be no laws against it.

A better comparison is when we found out about priests molesting children, we supported those priests.

I thought your complaint was over pedophilia. Something that was rampant in the Southern Baptist institute.
Pedophiles should be weeded out wherever they are

But the Baptist Church is overwhelmingly positive

Homosexuality is not

So what does that have to do with your statement? When parishioners and law found out about it, they addressed the problem because yes, it was a problem. In this topic you don't want anybody addressing the problem because to you, teaching kids this garbage is not a problem, and there should be no laws against it.

A better comparison is when we found out about priests molesting children, we supported those priest
The argument here is to condemn people who have done nothing wrong.

Forum List

Back