Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Because it isn't, that's why.

Normal is what most people are or do. Most men are attracted to women. The body parts of men and men and women and women don't match up. It's why God didn't allow gays to have children, because it's not normal. Only normal couples can naturally have children.
Most people aren’t Jewish. Are you going to say Jewish people are abnormal and don’t have to exercise tolerance?

Harvard Cyber Law Clinic instructor Alejandra Caraballo wrote on Twitter that the pretext of the bill is crystal clear:

“I can’t overstate how radical the private right of action portion is. The bill is so broadly defined that a pediatric hospital could be sued for having a pride flag or a medical pamphlet about gender dysphoria. It deputizes anti-LGBTQ bigots to engage in bounty lawsuits.”

I’m explaining why your assertion that it’s abnormal is mistaken.

Just becomes something isn’t common doesn’t make it abnormal. Certainly not in a pejorative sense.

Of course it does. Cross dressers are not normal either. Why? Because most all men have no desire to dress up like a woman. It's not normal to have such a desire. Hell, real women don't even have a compelling desire to dress like that. They do so to enhance their beauty while out in public.

School boards that impose a gay or black centered curriculum will be replaced. They can have their own schools.

Of course it does. Cross dressers are not normal either. Why? Because most all men have no desire to dress up like a woman. It's not normal to have such a desire. Hell, real women don't even have a compelling desire to dress like that. They do so to enhance their beauty while out in public.
So "most " determines normal and abnormal and abnormal should be subject to bigotry?

Just checking...because that leaves room for all sorts of bigotry...

Schools have always taught values in one way or another. They've been especially concerned with promoting American values and ethics. Schools have always been teaching kids how to behave in society. How to get along with others.

In my school, teachers were a part of the community. We knew them and their families. Spouses were often other teachers. Their kids were often our classmates.

No one ever talked about how to masturbate, you idiot.

Conservatives are rewriting history to facilitate their bigotry.

How about you stop with the stupid.

DO NOT TALK TO MY CHILD ABOUT SEX

How hard can it be?

This is literally what it says

"or any topic involving gender identity, gender dysphoria, transgenderism, sexual orientation, or related subjects.”"
Excellent.

It's not even strict enough.

They should include sexual role play, bondage, and all manner of fetishism.

These idiot GOP bills deal with 10 years old and under.

No one is doing that moron

Why do you keep lying?

It just makes you look stupid.

Evidence has already been posted multiple times in this very forum. The search feature is your friend.

Forum List

Back