🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

They're not "normal", but I don't consider them deviates. I know gay couples who are good, decent people who have no agenda other than to be left alone, just like any straight person wants...
There are exceptions to almost everything including sexual mental illiness

Schools have always taught values in one way or another. They've been especially concerned with promoting American values and ethics. Schools have always been teaching kids how to behave in society. How to get along with others.

In my school, teachers were a part of the community. We knew them and their families. Spouses were often other teachers. Their kids were often our classmates.

Conservatives are rewriting history to facilitate their bigotry.

Not where I live it wasn't. Teachers never talked about any of their personal life until perhaps in late junior high or high school. But in primary education, kids don't need to know any of that stuff because they wouldn't understand it for one, and in this case, confuse them even more.

Let kids learn normal things first, and no, gay and transgender are not normal. When they get older perhaps in their teen years, then they can learn about that kind of stuff from their parents or friends.

There are exceptions to almost everything including sexual mental illiness

I don't believe they're mentally ill. I believe homosexuality occurs normally, and for reasons I couldn't possibly be able to explain. But "natural" does not equate to "normal". I don't believe that homosexuality is "normal".

I think a guy who believes he's a woman, and then pursues surgery to that end, is extremely mentally ill...

The problem is that they understand that marriage is about love between a man and a woman. Why? Because that's their experience. That's all they know...
Really? Gay people don't have to hide anymore, you know.
I don't think I've ever met a eight year old kid who doesn't know that Mommy has the babies.

It's not a stretch at all. What is the belief that you might have the balls to actually address it...
Okay, but where does sex come into it? Why is that necessary?
I guess I'm not really surprised that you can't grasp simple concepts...
You're being intentionally vague.
That's a pretty fucking stupid thing to say.

I'm not "anti gay" at all. I'm in favor of gay marriage. But I'm an adult, and I understand what that means and what that could entail. An eight year old? Not so much...
Well, you seem to get your panties in a wad with the prospected of kids hearing the word gay, but whatever. An eight year old doesn't understand everything that a straight marriage entails either.
So, earlier, you say the topic won't come up, and now you're saying that they're learning tons about the world.

Which is it?

Why is it important to you that someone other than a parent be permitted to have these discussions with little kids? Would you let me have these conversations with your kids? I don't think you would, and you shouldn't, for the simple reason that it's a conversation that YOU should be having with your kid.

Anyone who supports this bullshit should be considered a threat and treated as such...
The topic of sex won't come up because there's no reason for it to, which is what you kept going back to.

You are not an educator, so no I don't want you having conversations with little kids. Do you have a problem with educators teaching tolerance to kids?

Not where I live it wasn't. Teachers never talked about any of their personal life until perhaps in late junior high or high school. But in primary education, kids don't need to know any of that stuff because they wouldn't understand it for one, and in this case, confuse them even more.

Let kids learn normal things first, and no, gay and transgender are not normal. When they get older perhaps in their teen years, then they can learn about that kind of stuff from their parents or friends.
Why do you say being gay isn't normal?

I’ve been pretty much a Trumper since the Democrats went full on fascists and the RINO’s are helping them to do it. If an obnoxious fat guy with a spray on tan is the only one capable of keeping the republic functioning until we can get rid of the totalitarians, so be it.

But a thread like this makes me remember that at heart I’m libertarian.

Public schools are funded by taxpayers and run by elected officials. So any idea of what schools should and should not teach are not based on any objective reality that this is correct to teach and that is not. It’s based on politics and power.

If elected officials say that government school will focus on the three R’s and never mention sexuality, that is what they will do, barring some teaching of human sexuality on the downlow. That would likely go on, as it always has. In high school, we had a young coach who got caught “teaching,” a female student in his car on weekends, and was fired before Thanksgiving break. It isn’t just the trans activists who are grooming, female high school teachers are making the news for that now also. But, it is that the queer folk want to start it in early elementary that has people up in arms - soon maybe literally.

If elected officials say that schools should focus on sexuality and never mention reading and math, that is what the will do, barring some rebellious ones sliding a math lesson in among discussion of suicide statistics among trannies. Likely that may be the case in California and Oregon, as they give up any hope of educating any but the Asians in Math and Science. Those Asians must then be discriminated against for being educated.

Where do parents come in for the decision making? They don’t. They are forced to pay the taxes and effectively forced to send their kids to the school since they pay too much in taxes to afford private schools. They hold sway only as voters.

Flawed as it is, the system of the community paying for and controlling public schools actually produced a fine education for American children, which started declining in the seventies and is now an abysmal failure. This teaching of alternative sexuality instead of history and critical thinking is only the latest example.

Really? Gay people don't have to hide anymore, you know.

This is really the only part of your response which I'll address, because your stupidity and profound ignorance ooze out all over your post from here.

I never said gays have to hide, you fucking dunce.

I've said that the discussion of gay marriage, or homosexuality in general, is a discussion which should take place in the home, not in a classroom full of seven year olds.

Period.

This is really the only part of your response which I'll address, because your stupidity and profound ignorance ooze out all over your post from here.

I never said gays have to hide, you fucking dunce.

I've said that the discussion of gay marriage, or homosexuality in general, is a discussion which should take place in the home, not in a classroom full of seven year olds.

Period.
You said that kids never know anything other than straight couples.

That's just not the case anymore.

Your responses are full of inconsistencies, illogical statements and conclusions without merit. Your failure to address them demonstrates your intellectual failing, not mine.

You are not an educator, so no I don't want you having conversations with little kids.

I'll address this, too, just so you don't think I'm a coward like you.

What special qualification does a public school second grade teacher have to discuss homosexuality, ON ANY LEVEL, with a seven year old kid?

Not that you'll have the balls to answer this, but I'll give it a shot: Would you allow a teacher, who is a practicing, devout Christian, to have conversations regarding homosexuality and how little Bobby has two dads with your child?

Do you have a problem with educators teaching tolerance to kids?

Teaching tolerance is not what those opposed to the bill want...

You said that kids never know anything other than straight couples.

That's just not the case anymore.

Your responses are full of inconsistencies, illogical statements and conclusions without merit. Your failure to address them demonstrates your intellectual failing, not mine.

You're a complete idiot.

And you seem so comfortable with it...

You're a complete idiot.

And you seem so comfortable with it...
I'm responding to this statement of yours:
The problem is that they understand that marriage is about love between a man and a woman. Why? Because that's their experience. That's all they know...
It's not all they know. Gay couples are prevalent throughout society, media, families. I'm not wrong.

I'm responding to this statement of yours:

It's not all they know. Gay couples are prevalent throughout society, media, families. I'm not wrong.

Yes, that's true.

And one would have to be completely divorced from reality to believe that a six year old is capable of understanding every facet of what a gay relationship entails.

Seriously are you so fucking stupid that you believe otherwise?

I'll address this, too, just so you don't think I'm a coward like you.

What special qualification does a public school second grade teacher have to discuss homosexuality, ON ANY LEVEL, with a seven year old kid?

Not that you'll have the balls to answer this, but I'll give it a shot: Would you allow a teacher, who is a practicing, devout Christian, to have conversations regarding homosexuality and how little Bobby has two dads with your child?

Coward? I've responded to just about every one of your arguments.

I have respect for teachers, especially elementary school teachers, who understand child development much better than you or I. They have experience in how to discuss things in terms they understand, how to avoid topics children do not yet understand.

No teacher is going to ever be allowed to promote prejudice in a classroom. I have no problem with devout Christians having any conversation with kids. Do you think they'd have a hard time promoting tolerance?

Explain how you think opponents don't want to teach tolerance?

That and a national abortion ban are what Congress will focus on if they win the House

NOT inflation

Don't buy the bullshit.

Last time they had the House they "passed" a repeal of the ACA about 47 times

That's the kind of shit they waste their time on
It was closer to 60 repeals of Obamacare.

The rubes fell for that hoax endlessly! :lol:

Coward? I've responded to just about every one of your arguments.

I have respect for teachers, especially elementary school teachers, who understand child development much better than you or I. They have experience in how to discuss things in terms they understand, how to avoid topics children do not yet understand.

You have no clue what I do and do not understand, so do yourself and stop stupidly pretending that you do.

You mention "experience".

Exactly what "experience" does a 22 year old college grad with a teaching degree have in explaining homosexuality to a classroom full of six year olds?

No teacher is going to ever be allowed to promote prejudice in a classroom. I have no problem with devout Christians having any conversation with kids. Do you think they'd have a hard time promoting tolerance?

A devout Christian? Yeah, I do, especially the zealots...

Why would I try to explain something I never stated?

You have no clue what I do and do not understand, so do yourself and stop stupidly pretending that you do.

You mention "experience".

Exactly what "experience" does a 22 year old college grad with a teaching degree have in explaining homosexuality to a classroom full of six year olds?

A devout Christian? Yeah, I do, especially the zealots...
If a teacher is unable to be bigoted, then they probably should find a new job. A teacher has at least 4 years of education and practical experience on how to talk with kids.

I don't think devout Christians have that hard of a time avoiding being bigots. If they can't, then a public school is not the place for them. A devout Christian thinks it's sinful to be a Buddhist too, but we would certainly expect every teacher to adhere to principles of religious tolerance.

Why would I try to explain something I never stated?

You seem to have a hard time following your own argument.

If a teacher is unable to be bigoted, then they probably should find a new job. A teacher has at least 4 years of education and practical experience on how to talk with kids.

I know 22 year old who can't tie a fuckin' necktie. You think they should be trusted to discuss sexuality with 6 year olds?

What "practical experience" does a brand new, 22 year old teacher have?

You claim to have answered everything I asked, yet you cowardly avoid this one.

Why is that?

I don't think devout Christians have that hard of a time avoiding being bigots.

I do. I think they would have an enormously difficult time with it.

Think about it: we have Christians who won't bake a cake for a gay couple. Do honestly believe they'll be objective when it comes to being in a position of being able to impact the thinking of those little heads full of mush?

Please...

If they can't, then a public school is not the place for them. A devout Christian thinks it's sinful to be a Buddhist too, but we would certainly expect every teacher to adhere to principles of religious tolerance.

That's funny. Your ignorance makes me smile...

You seem to have a hard time following your own argument.

Not in the least...

Forum List

Back