🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Clearly it does. The other conservatives are incensed at the very idea of it. They view homosexuality as a mental illness or character flaw. They don’t want to teach tolerance of it.
if it clearly did then you’d provide the code section stating it

since you clearly can’t, you are clearly lying

History and science. Interesting. Because conservative parents are also demanding that those subjects adhere to their personal beliefs as well.

If that’s what you want, then just admit you’re a bigot and want your kids to be bigots too. Let’s stop beating around the bush. Go to the voters and tell them your intention to do so. Stop pretending this is about grooming and sex. The fact you me side hide behind these lies demonstrates you are afraid that your beliefs aren’t popular.

It has nothing to do with it. I don't make decisions based on popularity. I raise my kids, you educate them. Don't take it upon yourself to raise my kids for me.

Did you read the bill?

Of course you didn’t.
i did i have provided a link to it in this thread as well

once again yoj we’re given a chance to quote it to prove your claim. once again you failed to

i did i have provided a link to it in this thread as well

once again yoj we’re given a chance to quote it to prove your claim. once again you failed to
Then why do you need me to paste the text when all you have to do is look up the section I referenced?

Forum List

Back