🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

No, the issue shouldn't even come up in the first place. And if a teacher learns that, it's none of their business unless the parent(s) is breaking some sort of law.
And if that kid is ranting about Jews in the classroom?

I don't usually say gay, I say peter puffers and butt rammers!

Tell the kid to stop ranting and solve the math problems. Then tell the whole class no ranting during math.

What does it matter if the are ranting about evil Jews or evil Trump supporters?
“Tell that kid to stop ranting “

Oops you have abrogated the parents “right” to raise a loud mouthed bigot

No, the issue shouldn't even come up in the first place. And if a teacher learns that, it's none of their business unless the parent(s) is breaking some sort of law.
“Don’t teach school kids racism is wrong”

Great platform. Go with that.

I don't think anyone's going to shoot you if you mention your "partner" or have his/her picture on your desk.

But they ARE going to shoot you if you become an activist. If you bring drag queens into the classroom under the guise of "diversity" you're in trouble. If you have to preach about "look how normal this is" you're in trouble
No adult needs to drag their personal life into a classroom under any circumstances.

It’s the responsibility of schools to teach children American values.

Racism is not one of those.
That's where you are wrong. It's why you should never be around children at all. It's why every parent has an obligation to find out what teachers feel this way and remove their children from this school.

It’s the responsibility of schools to teach children American values.

Racism is not one of those.

We don't send our children to school to teach any values. That's what the parents do. If I want my child to be cautious around blacks due to their history, that's what I'm going to do. If I want to teach my child that homosexuality is a sin according to our religion, that's what I'm going to do. The school does not choose what values are right or wrong by their determination, I get to do that.

That's where you are wrong. It's why you should never be around children at all. It's why every parent has an obligation to find out what teachers feel this way and remove their children from this school.
Because it’s important to not undo the racism and bigotry they are taught at home?

According to you, I should never be around children because I want to teach them that racism is wrong.

Wow.

We don't send our children to school to teach any values. That's what the parents do. If I want my child to be cautious around blacks due to their history, that's what I'm going to do. If I want to teach my child that homosexuality is a sin according to our religion, that's what I'm going to do. The school does not choose what values are right or wrong by their determination, I get to do that.
Oh would that the marxist-lenonist public teachers were teaching American values instead of grooming the children to become homosexual freaks

Schools used to allow prayer and say the Pledge of Allegiance while learning to respect the Founding Fathers

But no more

Last edited:
Of course we send kids to school to teach them values. We always have.

It’s essential to the nation that we do so.

Oh would that the marist-lenonist public teachers were teaching American values instead of grooming the children to become homosexual freaks

Schools used to allow prayer and say the Pledge of Allegiance while learning to respect the Founding Fathers

But no more
Then teachers were teaching history. They have no interest in teaching but indoctrinating. Teach the children their values so that those children will take those values home and influence the parents.

Forum List

Back