🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

I am not. I’ve shown it numerous times on this thread already
No, you haven't. You keep posting an excerpt the bill, while ignoring the whole bill in full context, that would show you exactly what the bill means. You are selectively pulling a snippet out so you can get angry about those "evil republicans". Likely reinforced by left wing media.

No, the rules apply to both. This law would also forbid teaching about normal sex and relationships as well.
No one is teaching actual sex to kids that young at all asshole.

This is about not teaching tolerance ABOUT gays and trans folk or even being able to mention the fact that a gay or trans teacher is that or has a same Sec spouse

No, you haven't. You keep posting an excerpt the bill, while ignoring the whole bill in full context, that would show you exactly what the bill means. You are selectively pulling a snippet out so you can get angry about those "evil republicans". Likely reinforced by left wing media.
That excerpt proves my point.it’s not like that except is not there. You just admitted it was and that’s what it does

No one is teaching actual sex to kids that young at all asshole.

This is about not teaching tolerance ABOUT gays and trans folk or even being able to mention the fact that a gay or trans teacher is that or has a same Sec spouse

Then does that also apply to religion? Of course not. A teacher can't teach his or her religion to your child. It's against the law. You know, that bigotry against people of religion your party silenced. Zero tolerance.

If that's what somebody wants to teach their kids, that's totally up to the parents. It's their kids--not yours.

How would you like for a teacher to discuss his or her religion with your 8 year old kid if you want him to be raised as an atheist?
So you’re actually complaining that a parent who wants to teach their kids to be a bigot (like you) might me undermined if tolerance is taught in schools?

You’re really going there?

Wait wait wait, teaching butt sex is ok but that religious stuff? No way!!!!!
Who’s “teaching butt sex” ? No one I know of.

Oh by the way… many hetero couples engage in and enjoy but sex so…

Huh?

That’s the kind of bigotry that fuels this garbage and the GOP Congress bends over for cretins like this.

Vote em out

Vote them out for what, having a law that gives the parents exclusive rights as to what tolerances they teach their children?

So you’re actually complaining that a parent who wants to teach their kids to be a bigot (like you) might me undermined if tolerance is taught in schools?

You’re really going there?

Yes I am going there. A teacher should not be teaching things to kids that are adverse to what their parents are teaching them about tolerance or society itself. The teacher teaches math, science history, reading and writing. That's what they were hired for--not to teach them societal acceptances.

Yes I am going there. A teacher should not be teaching things to kids that are adverse to what their parents are teaching them about tolerance or society itself. The teacher teaches math, science history, reading and writing. That's what they were hired for--not to teach them societal acceptances.
So by your logic if a parent was a white supremecist Nazi… teachers should skirt that issue to accommodate them?

The hypocrisy here is breathtaking

Don't say gay in public schools... Maybe teach math, English, science instead of taxpayer funded drag queen shows (which documents they DO have (your) money for pencils) - BAD BAD BAD

But

How about

Don't say OBAMA is GAY and Michelle was born Michael....

They enforced that on Joan rivers, don young, and many others....

So by your logic if a parent was a white supremecist Nazi… teachers should skirt that issue to accommodate them?
According to your logic, if a parent was a white supremacist Nazi then all kids should be taught white supremacy.

Why do you have to talk about your spouse if you are straight?

You don’t but you CAN… with no repercussions
I don't think anyone's going to shoot you if you mention your "partner" or have his/her picture on your desk.

But they ARE going to shoot you if you become an activist. If you bring drag queens into the classroom under the guise of "diversity" you're in trouble. If you have to preach about "look how normal this is" you're in trouble

Forum List

Back