🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

Why do you have to talk about your spouse if you are straight?

You don’t but you CAN… with no repercussions
These are the kind of contortions we have to endure to keep the homos happy.

Here some news for you, retard: most teachers never talk about their spouses. They don't talk about their private lives, period.

The entire goal of grooming children to accept the unacceptable is so that they will be receptive to perversion. That's the new tolerance. Not tolerance of what others do, but tolerance of what is done to you
Grooming works. Look at how so many full grown Americans accept the unacceptable practice of tearing a developing human from the womb for no real reason other than inconvenience.

So it’s okay to be pervert your own children by taking them to sex ceremonies?

Weirdos.
It's not something the government can control. However, the government has to control what goes on in a government school.

These are the kind of contortions we have to endure to keep the homos happy.

Here some news for you, retard: most teachers never talk about their spouses. They don't talk about their private lives, period.
We seen you go through all manner of contortions on your “say anything” bullshit.

Save it

You want to take away the right of gay and trans folk to live their lives in the same way everyone else does. Celebrating their families and their existence.

You want to take away the right of women to determine whether that have to bear a child or not

WTF are you getting these rights from? Nobody has the right to discuss sex with a child other than their own. Abortion is not a right either.

Live your life anyway you want. But when you're at work, you live your life by the work rules. I had to do it, if you worked I'm sure you had to do it, everybody has to do it.
And there are one set of rules for straight teachers and another set for gay or transgender folks.

You think that’s fine

If you mention that you are gay or that you have a same sex spouse you are absolutely “discussing” that subject and could lose your job
Ok, I disagree..they are not going to go after you for mentioning your spouse, you have it in you're head that they are going to arrest people for casual conversation. I disagree with this, I think the bill refers to "discussion' in the educational sense.

So, I don't know what to tell you. I guess keep on believing that, keep on listening to those fear mongering talking heads (BTW, I listen to them too, so I know what they are pushing) .

Ok, I disagree..they are not going to go after you for mentioning your spouse, you have it in you're head that they are going to arrest people for casual conversation. I disagree with this, I think the bill refers to "discussion' in the educational sense.

So, I don't know what to tell you. I guess keep on believing that, keep on listening to those fear mongering talking heads (BTW, I listen to them too, so I know what they are pushing) .
Disagree all you want but the way these laws are written you’re wrong

What you don’t want them “ indoctrinated” about is tolerance…

You WANT is a license to make your kids as bigoted as you are. And you want the force of government on your side.

Sadly that IS what a GOP Congress would concern itself with

If that's what somebody wants to teach their kids, that's totally up to the parents. It's their kids--not yours.

How would you like for a teacher to discuss his or her religion with your 8 year old kid if you want him to be raised as an atheist?

If that's what somebody wants to teach their kids, that's totally up to the parents. It's their kids--not yours.

How would you like for a teacher to discuss his or her religion with your 8 year old kid if you want him to be raised as an atheist?

Wait wait wait, teaching butt sex is ok but that religious stuff? No way!!!!!

And there are one set of rules for straight teachers and another set for gay or transgender folks.

You think that’s fine
Where in the bill does it say that you are allowed to discuss straight relationships, but forbidden to discuss gay relationships? It doesn't differentiate. That's why your insistence that they will punish you for talking about you gay spouse is incorrect, because the bill would also then prevent you from discussing your straight spouse.

Forum List

Back