🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

I'll say all the things you sick perverts don't want heterosexuals to say. I'll be happy to shut up abut it if you quit trying to run our lives.
It is YOU assholes trying to run other people’s lives whether that’s gays or trans folk or women

It is YOU assholes trying to run other people’s lives whether that’s gays or trans folk or women
Nope. They can do what they like so long as they are not pestering anyone else. You clearly want to pester children with yur homosexual agenda.

BTW, asshole, parents have a right to control what their children are taught in school. You don't.

No. What "rights" am I proposing to take away from anyone? You don't have a right to control how my child thinks, asshole.
You want to take away the right of gay and trans folk to live their lives in the same way everyone else does. Celebrating their families and their existence.

You want to take away the right of women to determine whether that have to bear a child or not

Nope. They can do what they like so long as they are not pestering anyone else. You clearly want to pester children with yur homosexual agenda.

BTW, asshole, parents have a right to control what their children are taught in school. You don't.
Again… these laws are written in such a vague fashion that the mere mention of being gay or trans or having a spouse who is puts them in violation.

Stop being disingenuous you dishonest piece of shit

You want to take away the right of gay and trans folk to live their lives in the same way everyone else does. Celebrating their families and their existence.

You want to take away the right of women to determine whether that have to bear a child or not

Why lie?

If they lived their lives the way everyone else does they would have relations with the opposite sex.

Don't even bring up the abortion issue.

Again… these laws are written in such a vague fashion that the mere mention of being gay or trans or having a spouse who is puts them in violation.

Stop being disingenuous you dishonest piece of shit
The law is not vague in any respect. It's quite precise about what isn't allowed because vast experience shows all the sleazy tactics gays use to get around the las.

Marriage is a strictly private affair. Schools are run by the government. There's a big difference.
Oddly though straight teachers can talk about their spouses and have pictures on their desks no problem.

These stupid laws would put gays in violation if they did that

Forum List

Back