🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

No. That’s only true for sad, emotionally hollow men.

It’s a problem in society, but it’s different than this problem.

Understanding relationships doesn’t require understanding anything about sex.

Saying to kids that some families have a mom and a dad. Some have two dads. That’s okay.

There. Nothing about sex. It just explains that different people have different kinds of relationships.
That's propaganda, not reality.

Yes he does. That's how sick and twisted he is. That's how desperate gays are to have hetero people treat them like they are normal people.
I'm asking him, though.

If you don’t want your kids to be taught to be tolerant of gay people, you are indeed bigoted.

If a gay person teaches their kids to be intolerant of religious people, they’d also be bigoted.
If they want to teach their kids that, they can do it at home. They have no right to inflict that sick shit on anyone else's kids.

Of course not.

Then you are arguing for it for no reason. I see.

That’s not what this is actually about.
Yes it is.

genderqueer_hdv.jpg

Not wanting your children to be indoctrinated with things you don't believe in is not being bigoted.

Do trans/gay people teach children to be tolerant towards straight people, religious people, etc?

Why are they bigoted?
What you don’t want them “ indoctrinated” about is tolerance…

You WANT is a license to make your kids as bigoted as you are. And you want the force of government on your side.

Sadly that IS what a GOP Congress would concern itself with

The only point of this article is to promote bigotry.

Plain and simple.

There’s nothing confusing about teaching tolerance. There is no legitimate reason to avoid doing so.

It has nothing to do with sex.
It has nothing to do with “perversions”
It isn’t beyond their ability to understand
It isn’t attacking anyone’s lifestyle

Every reason you come up with to support this legislation boils down to your hatred of gay people.
Lie.
Lie.
Lie.
Lie.

What you don’t want them “ indoctrinated” about is tolerance…

You WANT is a license to make your kids as bigoted as you are. And you want the force of government on your side.

Sadly that IS what a GOO Congress would concern itself with

This guy is what is driving GOP lawmakers.

They bow to this type of asshole
Gays earn this kind of treatment by constantly harassing heteros with their demands that their lifestyle be treated as normal.

Nope. The law is written broadly to prevent any mention of sexual orientation.

Yes, it is.

'Lawn Boy': Texas mom says son found book about 4th graders' sex in school library​

25063e80-195a-11ec-a894-71e47dd48c08_800_420.png

School Board meeting Leander, TX. The name of the book is Lawn Boy by Jonathan Evison pic.twitter.com/eF6ebKAZT3
— MK (@mmk_blahblah) September 11, 2021
https://twitter.com/mmk_blahblah/status/1436490601697054721?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
She then read a quote from page 174: “He talked about all times at the church but never mentioned our penises, or the fact that he never said ten words to me after our little foray in the bushes. Not a single reference to holding or tugging or sucking d**ks. All I could think about while he was chatting me up, was his little salamander between my fourth-grade fingers, rapidly engorging with blood.”

Forum List

Back