🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

I don't think anyone's going to shoot you if you mention your "partner" or have his/her picture on your desk.

But they ARE going to shoot you if you become an activist. If you bring drag queens into the classroom under the guise of "diversity" you're in trouble. If you have to preach about "look how normal this is" you're in trouble
Shoot you?

Dude you have issues

According to your logic, if a parent was a white supremacist Nazi then all kids should be taught white supremacy.
I said no such think and that doesn’t come close to a logical conclusion based on what I said.

I know you “had to say something” but that sure wasn’t it

That excerpt proves my point.it’s not like that except is not there. You just admitted it was and that’s what it does
No, I admitted that you are taking one little bit, and applying your own meaning to it, rather than looking at the bill as a whole, which gives context to the snippet you chose.

No, I admitted that you are taking one little bit, and applying your own meaning to it, rather than looking at the bill as a whole, which gives context to the snippet you chose.
That “one little bit@ is real and it’s there… in all these bills

Clearly it does. The other conservatives are incensed at the very idea of it. They view homosexuality as a mental illness or character flaw. They don’t want to teach tolerance of it.

And we're absolutely right about that.

Homosexuality •IS• a sick, disordered, evil sexual perversion.

And there is no place in any sane society to be “teaching” it to children.

Your disgusting kind just need to STAY THS FUCK AWAY FROM CHILDREN.

In a sane society, any one of your foul kind who approached a child would be kept in prison for life, or better yet, just put to death.

Keep your disgusting perversions to yourselves. Sane people want no part in it.

I said no such think and that doesn’t come close to a logical conclusion based on what I said.

I know you “had to say something” but that sure wasn’t it
it's according to YOUR logic. It's not logical per se.

Conservatives have been having their daughters make "virginity pledges" promising to "save" themselves for marriage. In the land of unintended consequences, young girls in Christian schools are now engaging in oral and anal sex practices that even a Church St. hooker would be charging premium dollars to engage in. Anything but good old-fashioned vaginal sex because they promised they would "wait until marriage".

LIE-sistrata hasn't been around for a while, but apparently, you are channeling some of its madness and delusions. Makes me wonder if one of you was just a sock account of the other.

Cuckoo_FxxDd3V1qUv0CTwEj85oRm7V2zI@350x350.gif

Last edited:
They’re not discussing sex. They’re discussing relationships.

They're not discussing anything.

Not any more.

Our country is founded on tolerance.

No, it's not. Not at all. What you call bigotry today would have been extreme hard core leftard back in the day.

Discussing that different relationships are tolerated is part of it.

Tolerated by WHO ? Libtards ?

Listen pal, you don't get to dictate values. Not to me, and CERTAINLY not to my kids.

You keep your damn values to yourself. We don't need your value system, and we don't want it

So by your logic if a parent was a white supremecist Nazi… teachers should skirt that issue to accommodate them?

No, the issue shouldn't even come up in the first place. And if a teacher learns that, it's none of their business unless the parent(s) is breaking some sort of law.

Yes.

Schools should teach that political differences should be tolerated too but politics is beyond kids.
The hatefulness of current politics is something that they can internalize, but not understand. If parents and the media are teaching kids that a specific American politician, supported by a large enough segment of the American population to have been elected president once, is only supported by deplorable racists, particularly uneducated white people, an eight year old can understand that hate and adopt it as their own.

What role to you see for public schools in helping kids overcome that intolerance?
Relationships and families they understand.
Yes, they can understand that Ms. Jones has a wife, or that Mr. Smith has two wives because his religion encourages that. I don't object to either, though in a Democratic run school district, Mr. Smith would be out on his ear. As far as I know, neither are banned by the Florida law.

Conservatives have been having their daughters make "virginity pledges" promising to "save" themselves for marriage. In the land of unintended consequences, young girls in Christian schools are now engaging in oral and anal sex practices that even a Church St. hooker would be charging premium dollars to engage in. Anything but good old-fashioned vaginal sex because they promised they would "wait until marriage".
It's been a long practice among young people to find ways to have sexual pleasure with their boyfriends or girlfriends short of going "all the way." Kind of like eating fish on Friday because Catholics don't eat "meat" on Friday. As a non-Catholic, I see no difference, but it's none of my business. School cafeterias in Texas still serve fish on Friday, and so did the chow hall when I was in the Army.

I'm not sure what negative interpretation you would put on either? Is it bad that kids are doing anal and oral sex instead the hand jobs of my own youth? I would look to the internet before I would look to church schools for who is responsible for that change. Then (if I were you) I would ask myself what that has to do with me, and why I dwell on it.

Forum List

Back