Republicans :Don't Say Gay Goes National

So "most " determines normal and abnormal and abnormal should be subject to bigotry?

Just checking...because that leaves room for all sorts of bigotry...

Yes, most does determine normalcy. In the case or sex, it's even more evident because of pure biology. Bigotry? What does bigotry mean?

bigot​

[ big-uhtry

noun

a person who is utterly intolerant of any differing creed, belief, or opinion.

Hmmm, sounds to me like we are all bigots here. You are not tolerant of my beliefs or opinions and I'm not tolerant of yours. Does that mean we can't hold those beliefs or opinions? Of course not. Back to the subject at hand, I don't want you teaching my child your beliefs or opinions no more than you you'd want me teaching your child my beliefs or opinions.

Teachers are not hired to indoctrinate other peoples children to their beliefs. Teachers are there to teach X subject(s). I won't equate myself to a school teacher, but it applies here: My part time job was teaching music. That's what my employer hired me for, it's what parents paid my employer to do. No doubt I had some very short discussions about other things besides music with adults and teenagers in school, but there is a different set or rules when teaching preteen children. You have to watch every little thing you say. With small children, there are no BS sessions. From the time they walked in to my studio until the time they walked out, it was 100% music.

Yes, most does determine normalcy. In the case or sex, it's even more evident because of pure biology. Bigotry? What does bigotry mean?

bigot​

[ big-uhtry

noun

Hmmm, sounds to me like we are all bigots here. You are not tolerant of my beliefs or opinions and I'm not tolerant of yours. Does that mean we can't hold those beliefs or opinions? Of course not. Back to the subject at hand, I don't want you teaching my child your beliefs or opinions no more than you you'd want me teaching your child my beliefs or opinions.

Teachers are not hired to indoctrinate other peoples children to their beliefs. Teachers are there to teach X subject(s). I won't equate myself to a school teacher, but it applies here: My part time job was teaching music. That's what my employer hired me for, it's what parents paid my employer to do. No doubt I had some very short discussions about other things besides music with adults and teenagers in school, but there is a different set or rules when teaching preteen children. You have to watch every little thing you say. With small children, there are no BS sessions. From the time they walked in to my studio until the time they walked out, it was 100% music.
So if "most" people are not Jews then Jews can be the subject of bigotry?

That's where you are going my bigoted friend

So if "most" people are not Jews then Jews can be the subject of bigotry?

That's where you are going my bigoted friend

They can be. We all can be. And that's not where I'm going with all this.

A person can be Jewish and conduct themselves with others without telling anybody else about their religion or beliefs. If a Jewish teacher decided to tell my child or yours about what they should believe or accept, that's out of the question. If my child needs to know about religions, I'll have that discussion with him or her, not the teacher.

They can be. We all can be. And that's not where I'm going with all this.

A person can be Jewish and conduct themselves with others without telling anybody else about their religion or beliefs. If a Jewish teacher decided to tell my child or yours about what they should believe or accept, that's out of the question. If my child needs to know about religions, I'll have that discussion with him or her, not the teacher.
These kinds of bigots are who is steering the GOP and that's who Congress will cater to if we allow a Republican majority

These kinds of bigots are who is steering the GOP and that's who Congress will cater to if we allow a Republican majority

I don't think you have much of a choice in the matter. Your only concern should be by how much of a majority.

Now this may all come down to the Independents and Hispanics. Their choices will be if they want their Congress catering to weirdos in dresses or catering to the protection of our children. I don't think that will be a very difficult decision for them.

Of course it does. Cross dressers are not normal either. Why? Because most all men have no desire to dress up like a woman. It's not normal to have such a desire. Hell, real women don't even have a compelling desire to dress like that. They do so to enhance their beauty while out in public.
You’re still confusing uncommon with abnormal. Most men don’t want to take a vow of celibacy but we don’t label priests abnormal and keep kids away from them.

Abnormal implies something maladaptive. There’s nothing maladaptive about being gay.

bigot​

[ big-uhtry

noun

Of course we are all bigots! It is hardwired for humans to prefer the company of their own kind and to distrust "other".

I don't think you have much of a choice in the matter. Your only concern should be by how much of a majority.

Now this may all come down to the Independents and Hispanics. Their choices will be if they want their Congress catering to weirdos in dresses or catering to the protection of our children. I don't think that will be a very difficult decision for them.
This is the kind of shit a GOP Congress would concern itself with obviously

Nothing that will help the nation

Problem is… teachers AREN’T talking to five year olds about sex.

You people are fukkin nutz
They sure want to, just like YOU do.
They also see no harm in drag queen story telling too!
WHY??????
Why do the demented LEFT want to corrupt the minds of children????
No matter how many young minds you try to deceive, your homosexual tendencies will NEVER be validated as NORMAL! :eusa_hand:

They sure want to, just like YOU do.
They also see no harm in drag queen story telling too!
WHY??????
Why do the demented LEFT want to corrupt the minds of children????
No matter how many young minds you try to deceive, your homosexual tendencies will NEVER be validated as NORMAL! :eusa_hand:
1666786191298.png

Forum List

Back