Republicans erase history

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump.

No one in their right mind thinks that. That's another media construct.

The markets did well simply because Trump's election raised the level of business confidence. That event does get the credit.
Confidence??? Naaaa it was his BS tax reform that helped a little

Tax reform was two weeks ago. The market climbed all year.
And how did the markets do under Obama?

Obama had the Fed print over $3 trillion dollars to prop up the Obama market. :itsok:

Democrats tearing down Confederate War Memorials is erasing history. Giving Donald Trump credit due for his remarkable first year including the stock market is not erasing history.
Remarkable 1st year??? You're
killing me Mike Remember the crook Nixon ?? Got the same crap in our WH now

Democrats tearing down Confederate War Memorials is erasing history. Giving Donald Trump credit due for his remarkable first year including the stock market is not erasing history.

I was distracted by the roar of Trump's wins in 2017, what were you saying?

Nixon wasn't 1/10th as evil as trump. Nixon cared about science, education and wanted clean air, water and food.

Was he corrupt? yes...

Trump is fucking dumb and evil at the same time.

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump.

The markets did well simply because Trump's election raised the level of business confidence. That event does get the credit.

Obama had the Fed print over $3 trillion dollars to prop up the Obama market. :itsok:
DAMN we needed all the help we could get after gwb and republicans f-ed up our country

DAMN we needed all the help we could get after gwb and republicans f-ed up our country

Link to specific legislation Bush signed that did this? Can you back up your wild claim? No you can't but its been a while since I saw a good BOOOOOOOOOOOSH deflection.

Link to specific legislation Bush signed that did this? Can you back up your wild claim? No you can't but its been a while since I saw a good BOOOOOOOOOOOSH deflection.
WHO was in the WH blues? You trying to blame dems is insipid

GDP is a positive indicator and it has gone up and stayed up.
more importantly GDP was growing at a compound rate of interest simply due to reduced regulation without tax reform.

Construction to have lower corporate labor costs in lower SALT (lower cost of living) states improves GDP. Having factories move from high SALT to low SALT states has no effect of GDP.

Shrinking tax base has already led to more SALT in IL, NJ and CA since the election. The CA tax increases has an active thread tight now. The NJ and IL threads hit right after the election. This reaction will have a compounding effect on GDP growth since write downs on real estate offset by new construction elsewhere has a positive effect on GDP.

I'm saying that ONCE MORE the ^%^&'s in the republican party gave us a complete AH to rule the free world How's he doing? lol lol

George W was more Progressive than anyone knew. If you recall, I said so often during his second term. The 110th Congress added to the mess.

I'm saying that ONCE MORE the ^%^&'s in the republican party gave us a complete AH to rule the free world How's he doing? lol lol

He's doing great.

George W was more Progressive than anyone knew. If you recall, I said so often during his second term. The 110th Congress added to the mess.
JEZZUS knows I'd rather gwb here than this moron trump AND I didn't like gwb either

WHO was in the WH blues? You trying to blame dems is insipid

LMAO oh God the irony, you start a thread giving Obama credit when its Trump who is in the White House...then you post this ^^^ :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

You lost, its now 2018 and its still funny :laugh:

You lost, its now 2018 and its still funny :laugh:
Talk to me after the 2018 elections NOT ALL Americans are stupid

JEZZUS knows I'd rather gwb here than this moron trump AND I didn't like gwb either
We already know that, snowflake. You would take Stalin over Trump.

I didn't like gwb either, he turned out to be a Republocrat. So glad that Donald Trump kicked the Bushes into the dustbin of history. And the Clintons.

You would need to look at actual accomplishments not polls and the Liberal media to realize how remarkable a first year it was. I realize Liberals ignore everything except polls, Tweets and MSM, so I understand your confusion.

We already know that, snowflake. You would take Stalin over Trump.
Maybe Hitler

Forum List

Back