Republicans erase history

Democrats tearing down Confederate War Memorials is erasing history. Giving Donald Trump credit due for his remarkable first year including the stock market is not erasing history.
Remarkable 1st year??? You're
killing me Mike Remember the crook Nixon ?? Got the same crap in our WH now
You would need to look at actual accomplishments not polls and the Liberal media to realize how remarkable a first year it was. I realize Liberals ignore everything except polls, Tweets and MSM, so I understand your confusion.
And you ignore foreign affairs and the polls that think trump is worse than crap?

Democrats tearing down Confederate War Memorials is erasing history. Giving Donald Trump credit due for his remarkable first year including the stock market is not erasing history.
You would need to look at actual accomplishments not polls and the Liberal media to realize how remarkable a first year it was. I realize Liberals ignore everything except polls, Tweets and MSM, so I understand your confusion.
He's made a mockery of all America stands for

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump. They have erased history, which means that for the previous 8 years, the markets were stagnant. Then the savior showed up and saved the day. Angels flew out of his butt to bless everyone with more paper wealth.

But we all know that markets go up, and they also go down. It's a two-edged sword. I'm pretty sure though that when they do go down, Repubs will be ready with some Democrats to blame. Republicans are the lowest of the low
Stop starting worthless threads please. Thank you.
Some repub mod granted your wish

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump. They have erased history, which means that for the previous 8 years, the markets were stagnant. Then the savior showed up and saved the day. Angels flew out of his butt to bless everyone with more paper wealth.

But we all know that markets go up, and they also go down. It's a two-edged sword. I'm pretty sure though that when they do go down, Repubs will be ready with some Democrats to blame. Republicans are the lowest of the low

Normal America isn't buying their nonsense, as the polls show.

Normal America isn't buying their nonsense, as the polls show.
TRUMP GATE ....on it's way

GDP is a positive indicator and it has gone up and stayed up.

depotoo- FYI, the gdp is generally considered a lagging or perhaps coincidental indicator.

Eddie and ScienceRocksinhead- you guys are tied for the most idiotic liberal partisans hacks on this forum. Keep up the great work.

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump.

No one in their right mind thinks that. That's another media construct.

The markets did well simply because Trump's election raised the level of business confidence. That event does get the credit.
Confidence??? Naaaa it was his BS tax reform that helped a little

Tax reform was two weeks ago. The market climbed all year.

No, the market has climbed for 9 years.

Well, in order to advance stone aged concepts you have to wipe out knowledge, intelligence, critical thinking and yes history. Their goal is now to utterly destroy the modern world.
Why don't more of them see the light at the end of the tunnel?

They're drones.

They don't think as they're pons to their masters.

WTF? Pons? If you had a brain you would know that the pons is a part of the brain.

Oh, I forgot! You are still in middle school.

Last edited:
And how did the markets do under Obama?

Obama had the Fed print over $3 trillion dollars to prop up the Obama market. :itsok:
DAMN we needed all the help we could get after gwb and republicans f-ed up our country

Link to specific legislation Bush signed that did this? Can you back up your wild claim? No you can't but its been a while since I saw a good BOOOOOOOOOOOSH deflection.
WHO was in the WH blues? You trying to blame dems is insipid
You're giving Obama all the credit for the economy over the last year?

WHO was in the WH blues?

Obama had the Fed print over $3 trillion dollars to prop up the Obama market. :itsok:
DAMN we needed all the help we could get after gwb and republicans f-ed up our country

Link to specific legislation Bush signed that did this? Can you back up your wild claim? No you can't but its been a while since I saw a good BOOOOOOOOOOOSH deflection.

WHO was in the WH blues?
certainly not ,,,but to give trump credit that's undeserved is as big an error How do you think the trump loudmouth would have done given what gwb gave obama?

I was distracted by the roar of Trump's wins in 2017, what were you saying?
I'm saying that ONCE MORE the ^%^&'s in the republican party gave us a complete AH to rule the free world How's he doing? lol lol

You lost, its now 2018 and its still funny :laugh:
Talk to me after the 2018 elections NOT ALL Americans are stupid
Talk to me after the 2018 elections NOT ALL Americans are stupid

No, not all.....

A lot were smart enough not to vote for Trump OR HIllary

WHO was in the WH blues?
certainly not ,,,but to give trump credit that's undeserved is as big an error How do you think the trump loudmouth would have done given what gwb gave obama?
Against a dem congress?

Not as well as Obama, obviously.

But not too badly

(at that point, the only direction was UP)

But we wouldn't have had the ObamaCare boondoggle either.

I could. Bush was one of the worst ever. Definitely top 5 worst ever.

Well, in order to advance stone aged concepts you have to wipe out knowledge, intelligence, critical thinking and yes history. Their goal is now to utterly destroy the modern world.
Why don't more of them see the light at the end of the tunnel?

They're drones.

They don't think as they're pons to their masters.

WTF? Pons? If you had a brain you would know that the pons is a part of the brain.

Oh, I forgot! You are still in middle school.

He meant pawns. :rolleyes:

Some of the nonsense they come up with, mostly partisan hacks who will say ANYTHING, just like Trump. Their favorite is that the KKK was started by the Democrats, linking modern Democrats with the old Democrats like there was never a massive shift from Conservative to Liberal in that period.

MAGA BABY!!!

GDP is a positive indicator and it has gone up and stayed up.

depotoo- FYI, the gdp is generally considered a lagging or perhaps coincidental indicator.

Eddie and ScienceRocksinhead- you guys are tied for the most idiotic liberal partisans hacks on this forum. Keep up the great work.
yes bucky but there are no conservative partisans here ?? Name one who isn't Yes Name names

WHO was in the WH blues?
Well will ,can't answer the question??

This is the part that Republicans are having a hard time with right now. They think that the past year's stock market performance is strictly due to Trump.

The markets did well simply because Trump's election raised the level of business confidence. That event does get the credit.

Slow recovery, which is not gain as claimed.

No, the market has climbed for 9 years.

Recovery is not gain.

Forum List

Back