"Republicans finally admit there is no Benghazi scandal"

That bullshit has been debunked so many times.

The administraion spokesperson came out the next day and said money wasn't an issue.

It was the total incompetance of the State Department that cost the lives of four good men.

Actually no.

The gop congress cut 465 million from the security budget for the embassies.

That money could have gone to more security.

No, you're lying. There have been something like 6 investigations and reports. Every single one of them said that the state department wasn't incompetent. That all the accusations by the gop is nothing but lies.

These are reports and investigations done by the gop. So if you want to say the gop is a bunch of liars that's your choice.

Gowdy, Gowdy, he's our man, if he can't make it a scandal no one.......well there's always talk radio and the rest of the echo-chamber to carry the torch.....

Gowdy is going after pre-attack lack of sufficient security. All the post-attack nonsense has been shot down by the facts.

This Gowdy search for the smoking gun will also be a waste of time.
Partisans have trouble dealing with Shit Happens. Stevens won't look good if he goes that way. He was a great guy but he twice turned down extra security, was 400 miles away in a place he said was dangerous as hell, and then all hell broke loose and he was killed. No matter what they go after trying to get at Hillary and Obama those facts won't change.

^^Blaming the victim. Hillary-approved.
There is plenty of blame to go around, and it was his call to be there. If a man falls off a cliff, and he knew it was there and dangerous, do I only blame the cliff? True personal responsibility means when the dead guy screwed up, you get to say just that. Keep your PC never speak ill of the dead to yourself.

So what's gonna be the new "scandal" ????

Every time someone farts in Washington, hacks are lining up to call it "Gasgate"

what a bunch of idiots

You tell me, NoDog...the Obama Administration's track record would suggest that we're due for another one any day now. Or do you think that the people who govern with the motto of "Don't do stupid stuff!" has suddenly become competent in their sixth year in office?

and at the end of the day the investigation conducted by Republicans quell talking points ... which isn't good enough for the die hard "talking point" experts.. just ask Fox News.

Actually no.

No, you're lying. There have been something like 6 investigations and reports. Every single one of them said that the state department wasn't incompetent. That all the accusations by the gop is nothing but lies.

These are reports and investigations done by the gop. So if you want to say the gop is a bunch of liars that's your choice.

Gowdy, Gowdy, he's our man, if he can't make it a scandal no one.......well there's always talk radio and the rest of the echo-chamber to carry the torch.....

Gowdy is going after pre-attack lack of sufficient security. All the post-attack nonsense has been shot down by the facts.

Partisans have trouble dealing with Shit Happens. Stevens won't look good if he goes that way. He was a great guy but he twice turned down extra security, was 400 miles away in a place he said was dangerous as hell, and then all hell broke loose and he was killed. No matter what they go after trying to get at Hillary and Obama those facts won't change.

There is plenty of blame to go around, and it was his call to be there. If a man falls off a cliff, and he knew it was there and dangerous, do I only blame the cliff? True personal responsibility means when the dead guy screwed up, you get to say just that. Keep your PC never speak ill of the dead to yourself.

If a man was sent to the edge of a cliff by his bosses and he cautioned them repeatedly how dangerous it was and how he would REALLY like a safety harness but they repeatedly turned down that request...only to have the man fall to his death...would you blame the cliff...or would you blame the man's bosses who wouldn't give him the safety harness?

I'd argue THAT lawsuit against the bosses in civil court six days a week and twice on Sunday!

If a man was sent to the edge of a cliff by his bosses and he cautioned them repeatedly how dangerous it was and how he would REALLY like a safety harness but they repeatedly turned down that request...only to have the man fall to his death...would you blame the cliff...or would you blame the man's bosses who wouldn't give him the safety harness?

I'd argue THAT lawsuit against the bosses in civil court six days a week and twice on Sunday!
In this case the man knew the dangers and made the choice to be there anyway, on that particular day, and it was his decision not theirs. Now what?

Actually no.

oh yeah, I'm known for being PC hahahahahahaha

I think the guy was a liberal douche. I don't particularly care that he died. I care about the others who were killed, and THEY died because of the incompetent, cynical, pieces of shit in the admin.

hold that thought, and your breath ... someone will be with you shortly .... or not

The problem with your analogy: It's made up.
Stevens was told NOT to go. He did anyway in spite of (and knowing) the risk.

If you have to rewrite the facts to support your position, you don't have a very good position now do you?

I think the guy was a liberal douche. I don't particularly care that he died. I care about the others who were killed, and THEY died because of the incompetent, cynical, pieces of shit in the admin.
Stevens and his small team made the decision to be there, on a day when no one got hurt at the real embassy 400 miles away. Now what?

And yes, you were being PC. Sometimes the dead guy, very often in fact, is the one responsible for his own death, or at least a decent chunk of it.

They died because of the POS militants who attacked them.

a death does not equal a "scandal"

Four deaths that should never have taken place most certainly DOES equal a scandal.
No, it's equals a tragedy.

A tragedy can also be a scandal. It's a tragedy those four men are dead. It's a scandal that they died because Hillary Clinton didn't like the "optics" of having a large security force guarding our diplomats in Libya!
It's Stevens who didn't like the optics. He turned down more security, twice. All you want is after Hillary, and it's why you are blind to anything else, including the mistakes Stevens himself made.

Well that too. Of course, it wouldn't have happened if our admin weren't such pieces of shit.

In the end that is absolutely correct.

No, you are wrong. There is a legal definition.
Which our current interrogation techniques don't fit. Mental anguish is not torture or even police detectives would be deemed torturers.

Waterboarding is torture. By definition. We've prosecuted others for it.
Wrong. Water boarding is mental anguish not torture. We train our own SOGs with that method.

You are 100% wrong. The United States has prosecuted war criminals for waterboarding.
Kinda hard to argue it isn't torture when we executed people for doing it, huh?

That is of course incorrect.

Here's the sort of thing Japanese WERE executed for.

Japanese War Crime Trials

Well that too. Of course, it wouldn't have happened if our admin weren't such pieces of shit.

Yeah, after 147 investigations you don't have a single piece of evidence to support that, but we'll take YOUR word over the word of everyone else who studied this intently.

Which our current interrogation techniques don't fit. Mental anguish is not torture or even police detectives would be deemed torturers.

Waterboarding is torture. By definition. We've prosecuted others for it.
Wrong. Water boarding is mental anguish not torture. We train our own SOGs with that method.

You are 100% wrong. The United States has prosecuted war criminals for waterboarding.
Kinda hard to argue it isn't torture when we executed people for doing it, huh?

That is of course incorrect.

Here's the sort of thing Japanese WERE executed for.

Japanese War Crime Trials

Yeah, after 147 investigations you don't have a single piece of evidence to support that, but we'll take YOUR word over the word of everyone else who studied this intently.

why did this show up as a quote by me? Weird

I heard the Select Committee met today to investigate Benghazi. It ain't over 'til it's over.

Forum List

Back