Republicans get you house in order.

It seems a few Republicans are jumping on the blame Russia bandwagon. They need to get their shit straight. I'm no big fan of Trumps either, but what they are doing is making the GOP look stupid and helping the lefts cause of putting Hillary in office regardless of the election results. Trump won the nomination and he won the election do your fucking jobs. Run the country with the President the people elected.

CIA report of Russia interference in 2016 race divides Republicans

Just as an aside to OP, Rob Zombie is the shit. I have seen him a few times. Fun show!
Thunder Kiss 1965 is my all time favorite and I love his other music. Never went to a concert don't care for the crowds but my oldest son has caught one of his shows.

Robots and zombies and naked chicks. It's an event!

Old White Zombie is killer. I love the AstronCreep 2000 and La Sexorcisto albums. You have good taste in music with TK65.
I listen to the same music my 26 year old son does, just not as loud anymore.

It seems a few Republicans are jumping on the blame Russia bandwagon. They need to get their shit straight. I'm no big fan of Trumps either, but what they are doing is making the GOP look stupid and helping the lefts cause of putting Hillary in office regardless of the election results. Trump won the nomination and he won the election do your fucking jobs. Run the country with the President the people elected.

Just as an aside to OP, Rob Zombie is the shit. I have seen him a few times. Fun show!
Thunder Kiss 1965 is my all time favorite and I love his other music. Never went to a concert don't care for the crowds but my oldest son has caught one of his shows.

Old White Zombie is killer. I love the AstronCreep 2000 and La Sexorcisto albums. You have good taste in music with TK65.

I actually like harder stuff the older I get. I like Pantera when I work out. When I was a young kid I dug straight pop...then one day I heard "Runnin with the Devil" and my music taste changed forever.

I actually like harder stuff the older I get. I like Pantera when I work out. When I was a young kid I dug straight pop...then one day I heard "Runnin with the Devil" and my music taste changed forever.
I've listened to the hard stuff since I was a kid in the 70's disco almost killed me.

The "blame Russia bandwagon" is the politically safest place to be, as well as the correct reaction to our intelligence community's assertion that Russia mounted an attack on our election. Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country. It seems Trump intends to ignore national security assessments by the CIA, nothing bad could come of that, right?

Those riding the pro-Russia/anti CIA clowncar are taking a terrible risk with both their careers and the security of our country.

Any nation that has survived Obama, Clinton, Kerry, et al has nothing to worry about from Russia or Trump.

You think so? What's the worst that could happen when dealing with a bloody expansionist dictatorship bent on undercutting western influence in the world?

Obama only made it as far as wannabe dictator but it's true that he severely undercut America's influence in the world. Thankfully both he and his understudy are no longer more than a nightmarish memory soon to take their place with other monumental historical failures.

You stupid Repugs constantly talk tough about national defense, but you obviously don't give a fuck that our new President is a fucking lap dog for Russia. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Gosh! That would be almost as bad as the Dems not giving a fuck about Obama and Clinton being lapdogs for islam wouldn't it?

You stupid Repugs constantly talk tough about national defense, but you obviously don't give a fuck that our new President is a fucking lap dog for Russia. Pretty fucking pathetic.

Gosh! That would be almost as bad as the Dems not giving a fuck about Obama and Clinton being lapdogs for islam wouldn't it?

Except for the simple fact that it isn't true, Repug fucktard. After all, Obama cleaned-up after sorry ass Bush and got rid of bin Laden.

Oops, I burst the Repug bullshit bubble again. Your shit is weak, Repug pussy.

The security of this nation is much more important than partisan politics. So yes John McCain and Lindsey Graham are having a conniption fit about Russia's involvement. They wouldn't be patriots nor Americans if they didn't react to it.

We cannot have foreign adversary's choosing our Presidents for us, based on hacks and leaks.
For someone to take the risk of hacking into a computer (a felony in the United States that comes with prison time) there will be a reward for taking that risk.

If there are no consequences to pay, this will continue during every election cycle, and next time it may be your Republican candidate, that gets attacked. It has to be stopped now. We need to know how they did it, and what was their REWARD for doing it.

Also like maybe MSM blatant propaganda and ME money for the Clinton campagn?

15349700_1250920194967781_7762176447737499250_n.jpg

They have a responsibility to investigate it. It won't change THIS election, but it can't be ignored and it can't be allowed to influence other elections or disrupt potentially critical affairs of our nation. What if it had been Iran, and the RNC was hacked, and wikileaks only released info damaging to Trump, and Hillary won....?

Forum List

Back