Republicans have no health care plan

You really have to wonder about the IQ of the left. They worry that ACA, which is nothing but poorly implemented Rommney care, will be taken away. But cry that the Republicans have no and do not want healthcare. To date they have been the only ones to put forward any healthcare plans that do not include trillions in added debt every year.

Obamacare was designed to pay for itself, so of course, Republicans cut all of the taxes which were paying for it, and have been attempting to strangle the ACA ever since. Unfortunately for Republicans, the harder they try to kill it, the more the voters love the program. Attempts to kill Obamacare cost Mitt Romney the election, and it cost Donald Trump the House in 2018.

Last week, Trump announced that henceforth the Republican Party would be the "party of healthcare", and that he was going to repeal and replace Obamacare.

This week, the Trump tweeted that the new health care plan will be voted on right after the 2020 election. But he's not going to tell you what's in it until after you re-elect the liar.

That's what he said before the last election: that he was going to have better, cheaper, healthcare for all, but you'd have to elect him first to see it. But Day 1 after the election, it was going to be repeal and replace. But the healthcare that Trump delivered, after more than a year in office, was "better, cheaper, healthcare for all" didn't cover pre-conditions, wasn't cheaper, and would have resulted in 24 million Americans losing their healthcare. Now he's trying to cut MediCare and MedicAid. Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me.

Women won't by it. Not after the last plan Trump proposed listed a previous pregnancy or rape as "pre-existing conditions". Then there's Trump attempts at limiting access to safe, affordable abortions. His hostility to the employer provisions of the ACA, which would force women, who are still paid less than men, to pay for their birth control out of pocket, if their employer so desires, while men continue to receive Viagara via state mandated policy requirements.

Recently Trump's Republicans have voted against equal pay legislation for women, and against the Violence Against Women Act which would restrict the rights of men who have had restraining orders filed against them, or who have been convicted of acts of domestic violence, from purchasing firearms. Given that virtually every single mass shooter in America has had a history of domestic violence, one would think that this is just about the least objectionable and sensible gun restriction ever requested.

More and more, Republicans are the party of angry white men. Republican women won't be voting for Trump in 2020. Just like they didn't vote Republican in 2018.

And riddle me this, Batman: How is Trump going to attract strong, down ticket Republicans to his cause? Republican candidates in 2018 were a weird mix of criminals, perverts, and just plain creepy people, which made the sane, sensible Democrats running against them just about the only reasonable choice. Strong candidates did not come out to join his ticket in 2018, because they don't want to be associated with Trump or his administration. Add Mitch McConnell to the list as well.

Fools who cannot lead, and few will follow.

Last edited:
The Washington Post reports that the Republican Party has no health care plan.
"Not only is there no such health-care overhaul in the works on Capitol Hill — there are no plans to make such a plan, and most Republicans hope the president will drop the idea of trying to come up with a replacement for the Affordable Care Act."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...005bd0-5264-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html

It's true. The Republicans have no plan, because the only good plan would be to simply repeal the entire system, and go back to free-market system. While that would result in the best possible care for the most possible people, without corporate welfare across the economy.... it would also result in the Republicans being voted out of office.

Republicans are politicians first, and protectors of the country second.... which is only different than Democrats in that Democrats don't care at all about the country, as long as they have power.

So they are not going to come up with a health care plan.

The fact is that most Republicans couldn’t care less about millions of Americans who can’t afford health insurance, or who otherwise don’t have access to affordable health care.

Really? Because republicans donate more to charity care, than left-wingers ever do.

If anyone doesn't care, it's the left-wing.

Where are the caring left-wingers in Venezuela. I see right-wingers over there providing free care. Where are the left-wingers? Oh that's right, they are in the government, and doing fine. It's the poor people with free-gov-care, that are left to die.

What about those people on waiting lists in Canada? Where are the left-wingers there? Oh that's right, they are on a flight to the US to get care.

You people talk about caring, but you are the least caring people in this world.

Last edited:
"Not only is there no such health-care overhaul in the works on Capitol Hill — there are no plans to make such a plan, and most Republicans hope the president will drop the idea of trying to come up with a replacement for the Affordable Care Act."
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...005bd0-5264-11e9-8d28-f5149e5a2fda_story.html

It's true. The Republicans have no plan, because the only good plan would be to simply repeal the entire system, and go back to free-market system. While that would result in the best possible care for the most possible people, without corporate welfare across the economy.... it would also result in the Republicans being voted out of office.

Republicans are politicians first, and protectors of the country second.... which is only different than Democrats in that Democrats don't care at all about the country, as long as they have power.

LOL...Derp.

The Dems already came up with and enacted healthcare. The Repubs, if they were smart, would build on what is already existing rather than trying to destroy it. Like it or not, a lot of people use it, like it, depend on it.

You really have to wonder about the IQ of the left. They worry that ACA, which is nothing but poorly implemented Rommney care, will be taken away. But cry that the Republicans have no and do not want healthcare. To date they have been the only ones to put forward any healthcare plans that do not include trillions in added debt every year.
Everything republicans have suggested is an embarrassing variation on "Let them die".

Better than the democrat plan of we'll decide when you die, even if it's before birth, or even shortly after.
Stick to the issue at hand, remember "repeal and replace"? The grand plan republicans abandoned for lack of support? Seems they were incapable of improving on Obamacare which they call a failure. We have been laboring along with our dysfunctional system for decades protecting profit margins rather than people. Until republicans offer an option that is an improvement their repeal efforts just seem callous and entirely politically motivated.

I was well protected by my plan. When my son was born, it cost me $50 to bring him and my wife home. Can't do that with Obamacare.

Why does anyone have to put up a plan to compete with total shit?

Going back to the way it was in '09 is a better situation than what exists now.
You have to be an incredibly willfully dumb fuck to believe this horseshit.

No wonder they Republicans and Trump have been able to hoax you tards so easily.

]
health-care-history.jpg

I agree with the sentiment that "replacing" ACA is dumb. There's no need to offer an alternative to something that is a net negative.

But that's not the same thing as saying there is no problem. The debate is, as it has always been, over what the problem is. I see the problem as one of skewed markets - health care prices are inflated beyond all reason. And that's what I'd like to see the Republicans address. But others don't think that's a plan at all. To them, the problem is the fact that people have to pay for health care at all. They think everyone should be guaranteed basic (by someone's definition of 'basic') health by the government. This implies an entirely different solution than address market imbalances.

The whole reason we have Obamacare is because the Republicans had NOTHING to deal with health care costs outpacing GDP and wages for DECADES.

And that is why we are going to end up with single payer healthcare. We see in this topic the dumb fucks who believe doing NOTHING is the answer to the problem.

It is their fault we are going to end up with single payer. They get ALL the credit.

We are in a gig society so it needs to be in the federal government that administers healthcare. The republicans are too stupid to come up with their plan and , or they simply don't want to, TOO much work for those idiots.

“The plan” is simple, you beggars just can’t wrap your head around it.
“The plan” is this....Buy the best healthcare you can afford.
TA-DA!

I think you are mistaken, the ACA is not free, and neither is Medicare. That is not a good enough plan, but I'm sure its his, meanwhile we are paying for his families healthcare.

You lost me...I see no relevance in your post.
So because the POTUS and his family is covered by taxpayers all people on U.S. soil should be covered by taxpayers?
ACA forced all to carry insurance to raise more cash to provide more beggars with more free shit. You didn’t know that?

Everyone should have health ins and pay what they can for it. Insure your body.
Insurance is a scam. There is no mathematical way for any insurance company to ever let you win or get ahead. Have you taken a look at any insurance company buildings lately? Do their execs travel in anything less than a biz jet? Insurance is a scam especially healthcare insurance. All they bring to the table are needless middlemen, waste, fraud and corruption while government has a perfect record of screwing up everything they have ever touched. KISS is the answer.

I understand its a scam, along with auto and home ins., but one needs it. The gov has run the ACA efficiently except for the republican states that do not want it or expanded Medicaid. They run Medicare now and it works just fine.

There shouldn’t be any “plan” for health care.

Repeal the ACA and let private insurance cover anyone they want. Government interference is what fucked up our health care in the first place.

The fact is that most Republicans couldn’t care less about millions of Americans who can’t afford health insurance, or who otherwise don’t have access to affordable health care.

Really? Because republicans donate more to charity care, than left-wingers ever do.

Where are the caring left-wingers in Venezuela. I see right-wingers over there providing free care. Where are the left-wingers? Oh that's right, they are in the government, and doing fine. It's the poor people with free-gov-care, that are left to day.

What about those people on waiting lists in Canada? Where are the left-wingers there? Oh that's right, they are on a flight to the US to get care.

You people talk about caring, but you are the least caring people in this world.

While we are at it, charitable deductions should not be a deduction. What waiting list in Canada?

It amazes me to no end to see these tards, after ten years, STILL have not caught on they have been massively hoaxed by the GOP and Trump.

That kind of willful stupidity is stunning. Simply stunning.

The “hoax” was by the Hussein and his abysmal health care plan.

LOL...Derp.

The Dems already came up with and enacted healthcare. The Repubs, if they were smart, would build on what is already existing rather than trying to destroy it. Like it or not, a lot of people use it, like it, depend on it.

Yeah, we know they did. That's why everyone is worse off today. I have no health insurance right now, specifically because of the Democrats.

If they were smart, they wouldn't have harmed everyone to begin with.

LOL...Derp.

Yeah, we know they did. That's why everyone is worse off today. I have no health insurance right now, specifically because of the Democrats.

If they were smart, they wouldn't have harmed everyone to begin with.
Under single payer, you would have insurance right now.

Where are the caring left-wingers in Venezuela. I see right-wingers over there providing free care. Where are the left-wingers? Oh that's right, they are in the government, and doing fine. It's the poor people with free-gov-care, that are left to day.

While we are at it, charitable deductions should not be a deduction. What waiting list in Canada?

Canada has massive waiting lists.

In fact, there are companies in Canada, that help Canadians escape their horrible system.

Timely Medical | Timely Surgery at Affordable Prices

Timely Medical in Canada, was started by a doctor who was sick and tired of seeing his patients suffer for years on end, waiting for health care.

Now he has a business helping people find care, primarily in the US, to avoid the years-long wait in Canada that is routine.

Think about that... if health care is free.... why are so many thousands on thousands, willing to pay a company, to escape their 'free' system? The company has been in business 14 years, thanks to the suffering caused by socialized gov-care in Canada.

In fact, there are companies in Canada, that help Canadians escape their horrible system.

Timely Medical in Canada, was started by a doctor who was sick and tired of seeing his patients suffer for years on end, waiting for health care.

Now he has a business helping people find care, primarily in the US, to avoid the years-long wait in Canada that is routine.

Think about that... if health care is free.... why are so many thousands on thousands, willing to pay a company, to escape their 'free' system? The company has been in business 14 years, thanks to the suffering caused by socialized gov-care in Canada.

Wait times.
Wait times for joint replacements and cataract surgery growing in much of Canada

And it's a misnomer to say we don't have wait times in the US too. I'll be on Medicare in less than two years, and I'll still have my employer sponsored HC. I'm due for a cataract removal and colonoscopy. I'm only going to pay for one now because when I'm on Medicare I'll have no out of pocket expenses for Medicare even on out of hospital services

People play the medicare game all the time. And we also put off procedures until out medical savings accounts are fully funded.

Not that I'm a great admirer of single payer, but the Canadian horror stories are overplayed.

And yet Canada has better health outcpmes by every measure than the US does.

Wait times for elective surgeries are just as long in the US, sometimes longer, as they take emergencies before elective. To see a specialists in the US can be a 2-4 month, depending on area you live in.

If I were the Democrats, I'd be lighting a candle in a church somewhere to thank God for Trump's and the GOP's hoaxing.

I'd be smiling down on the Rube Herd so willfully going along with the hoax.

They just make it that much easier to achieve single payer.

It's almost as if Trump were hoaxing the pseudocon rubes to help the Democrats achieve their long term goals...
I'm already hearing about plans for Medicare X...essentially putting a properly priced Medicare plan on the Exchanges for anyone to buy,

If the court case strikes down the ACA...that's where we are going.

If I were the Democrats, I'd be lighting a candle in a church somewhere to thank God for Trump's and the GOP's hoaxing.

It's almost as if Trump were hoaxing the pseudocon rubes to help the Democrats achieve their long term goals...

Yes, Trump and his Gop are a gift that just keeps on giving. :)

I'm already hearing about plans for Medicare X...essentially putting a properly priced Medicare plan on the Exchanges for anyone to buy,

If the court case strikes down the ACA...that's where we are going.

and medicare has been, and is the brunt of RW rage - now they get to be socialists by their own design !

oooooooooooooh the irony -

Last edited:

Forum List

Back