Republicans, if you had the choice...

To my Republican friends-

If there was a a Republican challenger to Donald Trump in 2020, would you consider her/him? Who would you consider the most?

Comrade, if you had a magic button that would cause the agonizing death of every white person, Christian, and Conservative in America; would you make a sandwich first, grab a beer, or both before pushing it? :dunno:
I don't know where that is coming from. I don't traffic in 'magic button' fantasies.

What kind of challenger? Somebody like McCain?
Someone like Haley or Kasich or Flake

Kasich and Flake should really switch to the Democrat side, I think either one of them could do pretty well. They both hate President Trump, but are a lot more centrist than Hillary, Warren, Sanders, Biden.

Nominating Gov. Kasich could help attract Right To Work people, and pro life people to the Democrat ticket.

If there was a a Republican challenger to Donald Trump in 2020, would you consider her/him? Who would you consider the most?

hell no....I love trumps policies, but even more is how much you guys hate him

the more you hate, the more I love.....he embarrasses you guys on an hourly basis

Comrade, if you had a magic button that would cause the agonizing death of every white person, Christian, and Conservative in America; would you make a sandwich first, grab a beer, or both before pushing it? :dunno:
I don't know where that is coming from. I don't traffic in 'magic button' fantasies.

I'm just curious what you would do before slaughtering the enemies of the party.

roooooooobio , little marco the bubble boy . Anyway , roooooobio was a gang of eight punk and is pro immigration .

hell no....I love trumps policies, but even more is how much you guys hate him

the more you hate, the more I love.....he embarrasses you guys on an hourly basis
What's more important: effective government or partisan division? Because you strike me as a divisive guy unconcerned about political results.

plus , i think she was a 'governor' and had some flag removed . Now that , that was her decision and shows her leaning if i recall accurately .

Actually it was the state house's decision. That was right after Dylann Roof massacred people in a church under that flag, and that's why they wanted to disassociate.

You got a problem with that? Or are you a big fan of church murdering?

What do you mean by "leaning"?

Trump has my vote. Haley is following Trump's lead. She took down the flag and that is unforgiveable.

Another church-murder fan huh. Why am I not surprised.

Nikki Haley
And I ain't your friend.
That is a great choice. She seems reasonable and is intelligent.

and easy on the eyes...
Leave it to the idiot liberal to bring the SEXIST remarks. Got anymore IDIOT?
He will only vote for whatever pleases his eye I guess.

This is what he's looking for...

hillarynotok.jpeg

I'm just curious what you would do before slaughtering the enemies of the party.
I don't traffic in slaughtering nor do I believe in political "enemies". Why do you seem so preoccupied with doing physical harm to your fellow American citizens? Where is the nobility in that? What's virtuous about fostering such mindless, heartless, gutless hatred?

:coffee:

Nikki Haley

Real possibility

With each passing day that D. Trump is POTUS I really like the fact that he is not a life long politico... His Background in the real estate business has been an asset in several different ways… The cabal that has tried to take President Trump down for the over 2 years with no success also is impressive... In a Primary challenge I would have to stick with Trump...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back