🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Republicans More Informed Than Democrats, According to Pew Research

Not surprising. Most Democrats freely admit they get most of their 'News' from lame Comedians, 'The View' skanks, Oprah, and Jay Z. You're definitely not dealing with geniuses.

Reason's simple enough, Republicans are more informed because they're less-educated and need more. Fox viewers are the 2nd least college educated, only Jerry Springer fans are dumber. :)

Section 4 Demographics and Political Views of News Audiences Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Yeah, because MSNBC at 26% college grad differs greatly from 25% for Fox in polling.

Isn't Jerry Springer a life-long Democrat and a Jew to boot. I would think he would be something you'd aspire to, given the disturbing nature of your posts. I'll wager almost all of his audience is Democrat. They're that stupid!

Ah, so you've read my posts. It'll be our secret. :)

Reason's simple enough, Republicans are more informed because they're less-educated and need more. Fox viewers are the 2nd least college educated, only Jerry Springer fans are dumber. :)

Section 4 Demographics and Political Views of News Audiences Pew Research Center for the People and the Press
Yeah, because MSNBC at 26% college grad differs greatly from 25% for Fox in polling.

Isn't Jerry Springer a life-long Democrat and a Jew to boot. I would think he would be something you'd aspire to, given the disturbing nature of your posts. I'll wager almost all of his audience is Democrat. They're that stupid!

No secret. You've had threads dedicated to your perversions.

Coming from a fat ugly white guy in hot pants...:)

Coming from a fat ugly white guy in hot pants...:)
You are a disgusting person. I am not particularly moral, but I know scum when I see it. And I have never seen it quite like you before.

Forum List

Back