Republicans now dont believe any Polls OR Fact Checks at all. If they do, the source is a secret.

You keep ignoring the facts the polls are being manipulated, simply posting republicans don't believe....means nothing. They have every right not to believe the polls given how many are being busted for demographics. But then they are not ignorant sheeple and don't take the MSM at face value like left loons do

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient

All the FBI?

All the IRS?

All the State Dept.?

All the system?

Yes, it is very, very convenient.

you want to be one of the cool guys, don't you? you don't want to be some waste of human flesh loser, do you? well then, believe in polls. polls will make sure no one is ever allowed to say you're not the coolest guy in the room. and if you act now, polls will throw in a free deluxe progressive jargon, while supplies last.

If you were to restrict the poll numbers to only those polls that the RWnuts around here have cited when they liked the numbers,

Hillary Clinton would still have a good lead.

You keep ignoring the facts the polls are being manipulated, simply posting republicans don't believe....means nothing. They have every right not to believe the polls given how many are being busted for demographics. But then they are not ignorant sheeple and don't take the MSM at face value like left loons do

All the polls?

All the media?

All the system?

Thats convenient

All the FBI?

All the IRS?

All the State Dept.?

All the system?

Yes, it is very, very convenient.

Hollywood?

History?

Colleges?

All the system? Let's keep a rolling list of all the things Republicans believe are conspiring against them!

I don't believe them.

I can't see how either could get above 20% matched against a squirrel
Only because they are matched against each other do they poll higher. They both are lucky there is no squirrel in the race.
Gary Johnson has been mistaken for a squirrel a number of times
I've known squirrels. I have even eaten a squirrel. Gary Johnson is no squirrel.

What about cats.........ever eat a pussy?

My how far you've fallen. When you were up in the polls polls were awesome.

Well well well. What do you know, Hildabeast 14 point lead is evaporating AGAIN
The race between Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton continues to tighten as the results following Sunday’s night debate keep coming in.

Clinton still holds a four-point lead over Trump - 43% to 39% - among Likely U.S. Voters in Rasmussen Reports’ latest White House Watch national telephone and online survey. But that’s down from five points yesterday and her biggest lead ever of seven points on Monday.

I don't believe them.

I can't see how either could get above 20% matched against a squirrel
Only because they are matched against each other do they poll higher. They both are lucky there is no squirrel in the race.
Gary Johnson has been mistaken for a squirrel a number of times
I've known squirrels. I have even eaten a squirrel. Gary Johnson is no squirrel.

What about cats.........ever eat a pussy?
Probably not as much as Hillary.

What an incredibly ironic thing for someone who drinks Sputnik's piss to say.

Forum List

Back