Republicans Plan to Obstruct the Constitution -- Again

McCain is so full of crap, he'd approve any Obama or even Van Jones, if brought up by HRC

Throw out the bums that refuse to do their jobs and refuse to do anything but warm a chair in Congress and collect a paycheck.
Harry Reid left hundred of GOP bills on his desk, refusing to allow them to come up for a vote. Where was that sentiment then?

Harry Reid’s Obstructionism

Harry Reid’s reign of paralysis

Many of these comments / thread, and posts reek of the stench of hypocrisy.
Unfortunately, I do not live Harry Reid's state, so I had no chance to jettison the old bastard (no, I don't like him. I'm NOT a Dem).

Throw out the bums that refuse to do their jobs and refuse to do anything but warm a chair in Congress and collect a paycheck.
Harry Reid left hundred of GOP bills on his desk, refusing to allow them to come up for a vote. Where was that sentiment then?

Harry Reid’s Obstructionism

Harry Reid’s reign of paralysis

Many of these comments / thread, and posts reek of the stench of hypocrisy.

How many of those GOP bills had the 60 votes needed to go to the floor?

Let me check.........ummmmmm....None

QUOTE="easyt65, post: 15576746, member: 55400"]Considering it has been proven that the DNC has 'fixed' Primary elections, that massive fraud was witnessed/video-taped during the primaries, that Hillary/DNC-surrogate organizations have hired homeless and mentally ill Americans to disrupt and engage in violence at GOP events, that a ;political terrorist' who engaged in such activity was on Hillary's own campaign payroll and received over $16,000 to do so, that Wikileaks exposed their own personal e-mails confirming these tactics were being used, and now that liberals have endangered human lives by FIREBOMBING the GOP HQ in NC....something tells me you have closed your eyes to the fact that Liberals / the DNC / Hillary have gone too far!
So is that your justification for becoming a lunatic along with them?
Most of that stuff you spouted is garbage, too, ya know. I thought you were more reasonable than this.[/QUOTE]

How am I exactly 'joining' them by pointing out THEIR actions, dear? And NO, it is not 'garbage' as every one of those have been supported by leaked emails, videos, links reports, etc. Again, I can not help that you and many other Americans have closed your eyes to the UN-PRECEDENTED corruption, scandal, voter fraud, and violence perpetrated this election, from the very oval office down to the streets in America. Open your eyes to it or don't, I don't care.

For the record, I thought YOU were more reasonable as well.

Unfortunately, I do not live Harry Reid's state, so I had no chance to jettison the old bastard (no, I don't like him. I'm NOT a Dem).
:wtf:

Whether you did or not does not change the fact that Liberals have engaged in massive partisan obstructionism as well.

WASHINGTON — Sen. John McCain pledged Monday that Republicans will unite against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton puts forward if she becomes president, forecasting obstruction that could tie Capitol Hill in knots.

However an aide later clarified that McCain, R-Ariz., will examine the record of anyone nominated for the high court and vote for or against that person based on their qualifications.

McCain's initial comments came in an interview with Philadelphia talk radio host Dom Giordano to promote the candidacy of Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

"I promise you that we will be united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton, if she were president, would put up," McCain said. "I promise you. This is where we need the majority and Pat Toomey is probably as articulate and effective on the floor of the Senate as anyone I have encountered."

"This is the strongest argument I can make to return Pat Toomey, so we can make sure there are not three places on the United States Supreme Court that will change this country for decades," McCain said.

Yeah, right, nice attempt at a save by the aide. So the Republicans plan on another 4 years of do-nothing obstructionism if they don't get their way?
No one who values democracy or our form of government should vote for a single Republican in this election. Democrats will have no choice but to run the country if the Republicans refuse to participate.

McCain Suggests GOP Would Oppose Clinton Supreme Court Picks

When Republicans nominated candidates to Democrat Senates, they kept nominating moderates/leftists who kept screwing us to get them through the Senate. Democrat Presidents are nominating nothing but hard core leftists. It's about time the Republicans stood for something

It doesn't matter, it's time the Republicans were put in their place. They are not Americans anymore. Sorry.

Democrats are violating laws in protecting a Democrat who broke the law. The news is reporting how Democrats have rigged elections, their majority 'All-In' media has manipulated Americans to affect a win, Obama's administration is trying to silence freedom of speech to win, that Hllary's campaign has PAID political terrorists to incite disruption and perpetrate violence at GOP events, that surrogate organizations have paid Homeless and mentally ill Americans to do the same, and have gone as far as fire-bombing opposition HQs....and you claim Republicans are not Americans anymore?!

You operate on here-say and conspiracy theories. Good luck with that.

WASHINGTON — Sen. John McCain pledged Monday that Republicans will unite against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton puts forward if she becomes president, forecasting obstruction that could tie Capitol Hill in knots.

However an aide later clarified that McCain, R-Ariz., will examine the record of anyone nominated for the high court and vote for or against that person based on their qualifications.

McCain's initial comments came in an interview with Philadelphia talk radio host Dom Giordano to promote the candidacy of Sen. Pat Toomey, R-Pa.

"I promise you that we will be united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton, if she were president, would put up," McCain said. "I promise you. This is where we need the majority and Pat Toomey is probably as articulate and effective on the floor of the Senate as anyone I have encountered."

"This is the strongest argument I can make to return Pat Toomey, so we can make sure there are not three places on the United States Supreme Court that will change this country for decades," McCain said.

Yeah, right, nice attempt at a save by the aide. So the Republicans plan on another 4 years of do-nothing obstructionism if they don't get their way?
No one who values democracy or our form of government should vote for a single Republican in this election. Democrats will have no choice but to run the country if the Republicans refuse to participate.

McCain Suggests GOP Would Oppose Clinton Supreme Court Picks

When Republicans nominated candidates to Democrat Senates, they kept nominating moderates/leftists who kept screwing us to get them through the Senate. Democrat Presidents are nominating nothing but hard core leftists. It's about time the Republicans stood for something

Scalia? Alito? Thomas?

YOU LIE! You OBVIOUSLY did not open one of the links I posted, which went to a story of how quite a few DEMOCRATS were pissed because they had joined in bi-partisan bills that Reid would not allow to come to the floor for a vote. So much for YOUR credibility!

You would make an awesome Liberal Congressman - they don't read shit either before they pass judgment.

All you cry baby libs have to do is win enough senate seats to approve Hillary's nominee on your own, go ahead good luck with that. Otherwise pound sand.
My point, exactly. Throw out the bums that refuse to do their jobs and refuse to do anything but warm a chair in Congress and collect a paycheck.

I send MY senator to DC to tell the liberals to eat shit and die!
Hope he/she loses.

You and your kind will be destroyed, ultimately conservatives will take over the country and rule it for centuries.

It doesn't matter, it's time the Republicans were put in their place. They are not Americans anymore. Sorry.

Democrats are violating laws in protecting a Democrat who broke the law. The news is reporting how Democrats have rigged elections, their majority 'All-In' media has manipulated Americans to affect a win, Obama's administration is trying to silence freedom of speech to win, that Hllary's campaign has PAID political terrorists to incite disruption and perpetrate violence at GOP events, that surrogate organizations have paid Homeless and mentally ill Americans to do the same, and have gone as far as fire-bombing opposition HQs....and you claim Republicans are not Americans anymore?!

You operate on here-say and conspiracy theories. Good luck with that.
Again - YOU LIE. Numerous thread, email, and even videos have been posted / reported on. Dems are getting desperate - they keep spewing false narratives, lies, and opinions.

You and your kind will be destroyed, ultimately conservatives will take over the country and rule it for centuries.
I wish I could agree with you, but with the widespread scandal, crime, corruption, and people not caring about any of it Conservatives, the Constitution, etc - their days are numbered.

There have been 35 actual, substantiated cases of fraud in voting out of millions and millions. 35. That is not "fixed Primary elections, massive fraud." You do not have evidence that Hillary's campaign hired homeless and mentally ill people to disrupt and engage in violence at GOP events. I'd put my money on a Hillary supporter firebombing the GOP HQ, but you fail to mention the DNC has raised $13,000 to restore it. Without any fuss or muss or need to call names.
I know you can't prove any of the above hyperbolic slander about rigged elections. It IS NOT TRUE. You are being used to move forward an agenda to destroy this country through rebellion against the majority's decision. That is so third world and tacky.
Grow up.

Whether you did or not does not change the fact that Liberals have engaged in massive partisan obstructionism as well.
Tell me when they've shut down the government before or refused to nominate a SC justice for a year. Maybe I'm wrong.....

If you could go to jail for refusing for refusing to vote for a President's nominee to fill a position there would be THOUSANDS of 'Ex-' and 'Current' Democrats in jail right now who have engaged in this long-time partisan political bull shit.

To the Democrats whining about this now I offer YOU the same advice Barry offered up to Trump earlier: 'STOP YOUR WHINING!'

How would you know the Dem's voted against a nomination if there was no vote allowed? Answer: You wouldn't, as there was a vote.

The difference here is my parties leaders in the Senate are denying even a floor vote they KNOW they can win to reject.

See the difference? Vote to reject v. Not doing your job?

>>>>

YOU LIE! You OBVIOUSLY did not open one of the links I posted, which went to a story of how quite a few DEMOCRATS were pissed because they had joined in bi-partisan bills that Reid would not allow to come to the floor for a vote. So much for YOUR credibility!

You would make an awesome Liberal Congressman - they don't read shit either before they pass judgment.

How many had the 60 votes needed to go to the floor?
Kill Obamacare bills don't get the light of day

A two year old wants an ice cream cone. He hates orange sherbert, and loves black walnut. The parents rule against that, because he may be allergic to nuts, so they offer him vanilla. The kid goes into a total tantrum, to the point where he is driving everyone in Baskin-Robbins crazy.

That kid is going to be a republican.

Tell me when they've shut down the government before or refused to nominate a SC justice for a year. Maybe I'm wrong.....
Therein lies part of your 'ignorance'.

1. Why do the Democrats NEVER get blamed for 'shutting down' the government? If you HONESTLY believe that Democrats never do then you have already proved my point.

When the GOP tries to fight for something they believe in, when they seek COMPROMISE, Liberals simply threaten to 'shut down' the govt, refuse to agree to anything , and it is THEY who declare they are willing to let the government simply 'shut down' rather than compromise.

2. The Democrats are willing to do this because they know they have a far better ability to communicate THEIR message ('propaganda') that it is 'all the GOP's fault'. They also know that the American people have been conditioned to immediately believe that it is the GOP's doing.

Again, Dems are perfectly willing to let it shut down and demonize the GOP. AS IT WAS REPORTED LAST TIME, internal WH memos were leaked showing how the WH ordered to 'make the shut down as painful as possible on the American people' so even more could be blamed on the GOP. In one REPORTED case, Obama tired to shut down a popular historical tourist attraction / site that was not even owned/ operated by the US Government!

3. The idea that a 'Shut Down' is a massive problem that leaves people homeless and hungry' is complete BULLSHT; yet, that is what the Liberals spew and declare! NO ONE loses their job. MNO ONE is 'NOT Paid'. After the shut down is over all employees are paid and comeback to work. NO critical government agency is closed - all that is required to run the country and keep it safe keeps operating.

EVERY CHRISTMAS, EVRY FEDERAL HOLIDAY, the US govt 'SHUTS DOWN' almost exactly as if the nasty ol' GOP demanded a political compromise and the Liberals refused and simply let the govt ;shut down'.

It is because of the demonization and the pounding ignorant Americans give the GOP that the GOP is deathly frightened of 'rocking the boat', making the Libs simply allow the govt to 'shut down' before giving in.

THIS is the REAL TRUTH behind 'govt shutdown'. But just wait for the flood of liberals screaming about how this is not the case. ;p

Forum List

Back