Republicans 'Play on People's Fears,' Obama Told a Party That Says Democracy Will Die If Trump Wins

Republicans have already ruined our political discourse. Started with busting Clinton for getting a blowjob

“When she first got in and was named speaker, I met her. And I’m very impressed by her. I think she’s a very impressive person. I like her a lot. But I was surprised that she didn’t do more in terms of Bush and going after Bush. It was almost – it just seemed like she was going to really look to impeach Bush and get him out of office, which personally I think would’ve been a wonderful thing,” Trump told Blitzer in the interview.

“Impeaching him?” Blitzer asked.

“Absolutely. For the war. For the war,” said Trump, referring to the 2003 invasion of Iraq. “Well, he lied. He got us into the war with lies, and I mean, look at the trouble Bill Clinton got into with something that was totally unimportant and they tried to impeach him, which was nonsense. And yet Bush got us into this horrible war with lies. By lying. By saying they had weapons of mass destruction. By saying all sorts of things that turned out not to be true.”

And you guys gaslit us when we even questioned if Bush lied us into Iraq. 12 years later you vote for a guy who says it.

Then your supreme court will make Trump a king? Sorry. Too dangerous to give him that power. But don't worry. Kamala will wield that power properly.
You seem to be saying you want to see Harris in tights as in a superhero outfit.

Hold your breath starting.... now.

It really gets old being lectured to by the angry, magic Kenyan who whines about "democracy will die" while he was a part of the soft coup that pushed Biden out of the election.

Trump did say "christians, vote this time you won't have to vote again"

Trump did say he'd be a dictator on day one

Trump was a criminal president and the Supreme's ruled that presidents can't be charged. I'm seriously scared of a second Trump presidency

Trump tried to steal 2020 and the Supreme's are ready to help him if this one is close.

Yea, Democracy could die if Trump wins. Rigged elections from here on out if he wins. RINO's are already notorious for rigging elections. Trump's taken it to a whole new level.

Brand new audio captures Roger Stone bragging about how team Trump will contest 2024 election result​

Him again? Did you know he helped BUSH steal 2000? Google Brooks Brother Riots. This guy is a traitor and you all love him. WEIRD.

Trump did say "christians, vote this time you won't have to vote again"

Trump did say he'd be a dictator on day one

Trump was a criminal president and the Supreme's ruled that presidents can't be charged. I'm seriously scared of a second Trump presidency

Trump tried to steal 2020 and the Supreme's are ready to help him if this one is close.

Yea, Democracy could die if Trump wins. Rigged elections from here on out if he wins. RINO's are already notorious for rigging elections. Trump's taken it to a whole new level.

Brand new audio captures Roger Stone bragging about how team Trump will contest 2024 election result​

Him again? Did you know he helped BUSH steal 2000? Google Brooks Brother Riots. This guy is a traitor and you all love him. WEIRD.
A rote list of silly conspiracy theories.

We are federal republic. The founding fathers new the danger of absolute democracy. Yet, the Dems are hedging their bets on the most of the general public not understanding that concept and listening to rhetoric and propaganda.

Last edited:
And like always, all you can do is put labels on things, because you have no argument to prove Trump is not related to Project 2025.
I'm under no obligation to prove a negative.

Thus, your silly conspiracy theories are pointless unless you can offer something more than your usual bluster and screeching.

I'm under no obligation to prove a negative.

Thus, your silly conspiracy theories are pointless unless you can offer something more than your usual bluster and screeching.
I already did! Once I do that, the burden of proof shifts to you and you have provided nothing but your big bitchy mouth!

It really gets old being lectured to by the angry, magic Kenyan who whines about "democracy will die" while he was a part of the soft coup that pushed Biden out of the election.

ROFL. I love, love, love your thread title. :)

Yep. Democrats say Republicans play on our fears when they used the huge lion's share of their convention describing all the ways that Trump and Republicans will 'destroy our democracy' and all the other terrible things they will do if elected. And they can't see the hypocrisy in that.

Forum List

Back