Republicans Represent America And Obama Represents It's Victims

TK, you don't decide for me what is acceptable.

Don't like it, too bad.

Mud has been a career soldier, a contractor with the govt, and he acts like a four year old.

Yes, I will call that out, every time.

You need to fucking grow up Jake. You're the one acting like a child. No true man of the sword would ever call out a fellow brother in arms as you have. You don't get to make judgements on people's service to this great nation of ours.

What is wrong with you?

1. You are a 26 year old who is not a man of the sword. You do not want to go there.

2. I will not tolerate whining from Mud because vilifies the government that feeds him for decades.

3. I will not tolerate nonsense from the likes of Mud and 007, both who know fully why that is so.

Rant all you want. None of it changes the truth at all.

And a true man never forgets.

1. I am a 26 year old who's father was a man of the sword, my grandfather, my aunts and uncles. I have a far more deeper understanding of the camaraderie between men of the sword than you apparently do. I will "go there" if I wish.

2. And what have you been doing Jake? The exact same damned thing! So you are nothing more than a hypocrite.

3. Nor will I tolerate you hatred towards our Veterans. How dishonorable can you be?

4. The truth is, you are a coward. You are someone who cares not for the risks and sacrifices these vets made to serve this country. How dare you impugn yourself on them?

No, I shall never forget, the real detriment you are.

TK, are you on unemployment?

And a civilian barely out of his teen years wants to talk about warrior camaraderie?

Really?

Oh, well, answer the first question, please.

Last edited:
TK, you don't decide for me what is acceptable.

Don't like it, too bad.

Mud has been a career soldier, a contractor with the govt, and he acts like a four year old.

Yes, I will call that out, every time.

You need to fucking grow up Jake. You're the one acting like a child. No true man of the sword would ever call out a fellow brother in arms as you have. You don't get to make judgements on people's service to this great nation of ours.

What is wrong with you?

You are a 26 year old who is not a man of the sword. You do not want to go there.

I will not tolerate whining from Mud because vilifies the government that feeds him for decades.

I will not tolerate nonsense from the likes of Mud and 007, both who know fully why that is so.

Rant all you want. None of it changes the truth at all.

And a true man never forgets.

I earned my right to bitch and you earned the right to STFU.

And a civilian barely out of his teen years wants to talk about warrior camaraderie?

Really?

Sure is. He's a hypocrite to the core. He's the new face of the GOP.

Really?

I disagree with that. He is a confused young man with his whole life ahead of him who is danger of making some bad choices.

Really?

I disagree with that. He is a confused young man with his whole life ahead of him who is danger of making some bad choices.

Doesn't change the fact that he pretends to stand for one thing while doing something different. He's a hypocrite.

Go ahead...ask him his opinion on "all of those moochers" who receive government assistance if you want to see for yourself.

Really?

No.

And now that the tide has turned against you, are now going to attack me? The same way you attacked him? You are a man of two faces, Jake.

My father has told me stories of the trauma he has gone through. Having to take life... I sat with him for over a week as he was overcome with his PTSD, Jake. While only 190 or so soldiers died in Desert Storm, a couple of his buddies were among them. So I know. Don't question it.

Really?

No.

And now that the tide has turned against you, are now going to attack me? The same way you attacked him? You are a man of two faces, Jake.

My father has told me stories of the trauma he has gone through. Having to take life... I sat with him for over a week as he was overcome with his PTSD, Jake. While only 190 or so soldiers died in Desert Storm, a couple of his buddies were among them. So I know. Don't question it.

No tide has turned against me, TK. And if you have been receiving unemployment and have said it here, somebody knows and will post it.

Your father's stories do not make you a warrior. You have no idea at all.

I am glad that your father has improved.

Last edited:

Really?

No.

No tide has turned against me, TK.

Yes it does. I helped him fight his pain. I carried him across the battlefield of despair, with bullets of discouragement biting every which way. We crawled through the trenches of sorrow together. There are warriors of different stripes, Jake. And not all battles take place on a physical battlefield.

Well, obviously Mud and TK don't see themselves as 'moochers'.

Obviously.....but everyone else who receives aid from or support from the government is a moocher to them. Just not themselves...they are different, they deserve the government funds/assistance that they receive.

Well, obviously Mud and TK don't see themselves as 'moochers'.

You are unworthy of calling yourself a defender of freedom.

You are of a child like mind dealing with the things of men.

What you think is immaterial to those of us who have served.

Actually, I am far above you. You are the puerile soul who chose to denigrate your own kind.

What you think of [MENTION=26011]Ernie S.[/MENTION] [MENTION=20102]mudwhistle[/MENTION] is immaterial to me, because I know they have served. I wouldn't doubt they would risk their lives for yours in a firefight, Jake, but would you risk yours for theirs?

Let that steep in you for a while.

Moving on.

Last edited:
No.

No tide has turned against me, TK.

Yes it does. I helped him fight his pain. I carried him across the battlefield of despair, with bullets of discouragement biting every which way. We crawled through the trenches of sorrow together. There are warriors of different stripes, Jake. And not all battles take place on a physical battlefield.

Maybe you should look for a job as a poet.

I earned my right to bitch and you earned the right to STFU.

As I have earned the right to tell you are full of crap on this issue. Now grow up.

What's this grow up nonsense?

You know, if a dirtbag like you ever started talking this rubbish in my AO, the only thing that would beat his ass to the hospital would be the headlights of the ambulance taking him there.

Forum List

Back