Republicans Represent America And Obama Represents It's Victims

This is the political equivalent of giving a "worlds best dad" mug.

lol @ Repubs represent America. I bet you typed that wearing your Larry Craig PJ's with the footies

Obama apologized to the world and claimed America wronged practically everyone.

What makes you think he has America's best interests in mind?

Note to GOP speechwriters and campaign ad makers: The apology tour never happened.

Four Pinocchios

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

1. April 3, 2009: Strasbourg, France

“In America, there’s a failure to appreciate Europe’s leading role in the world. Instead of celebrating your dynamic union and seeking to partner with you to meet common challenges, there have been times where America has shown arrogance and been dismissive, even derisive.”

2. April 6, 2009: Ankara, Turkey to the Turkish Parliament

“Another issue that confronts all democracies as they move to the future is how we deal with the past. The United States is still working through some of our own darker periods in our history.”

3. April 17, 2009, Port of Spain, Trinidad and Tobago, at the Summit of the Americas

“While the United States has done much to promote peace and prosperity in the hemisphere, we have at times been disengaged, and at times we sought to dictate our terms.”

4. April 20, 2009: CIA headquarters, Langley, Va.

“Don’t be discouraged that we have to acknowledge potentially we’ve made some mistakes. That’s how we learn.”

5. May 21, 2009: National Archives in Washington D.C.

“Unfortunately, faced with an uncertain threat, our government made a series of hasty decisions. … I also believe that all too often our government made decisions based on fear rather than foresight; that all too often our government trimmed facts and evidence to fit ideological predispositions. Instead of strategically applying our power and our principles, too often we set those principles aside as luxuries that we could no longer afford. And during this season of fear, too many of us — Democrats and Republicans, politicians, journalists, and citizens — fell silent. In other words, we went off course.”

Last edited:
And Mudwhistle, the hater of government, has sucked off the government teat all of his life, as a career soldier and a career contractor with the government.

You are conflicted, Mud.

I just realized that I hadn't negged you in a while, so I decided to look at what you've been up to. Imagine my surprise to find this!
NEGGED

For your actions here today, Mr. Starkey, and for your clear indifference to our men and women in uniform, you have been unfriended, and subsequently, our truce has been rendered null and void. You crossed a cavernous line when you attacked his service. I tried reaching out to you in your time of suffering, but it seems you have remained the same regardless.

Fare thee well in life Jake. For parting is such sweet sorrow.

Last edited:
This is the political equivalent of giving a "worlds best dad" mug.

lol @ Repubs represent America. I bet you typed that wearing your Larry Craig PJ's with the footies

Obama apologized to the world and claimed America wronged practically everyone.

What makes you think he has America's best interests in mind?

Note to GOP speechwriters and campaign ad makers: The apology tour never happened.

Four Pinocchios

Fact Checker - Obama's 'Apology Tour'

Stupid little girl.

Of course the Stuttering Clusterfuck went on an 'apology tour'.

In fact, Japan ....

Just read this and shut up...

Japanese Government Nixed Idea of Obama Visiting, Apologizing for, Hiroshima* - ABC News

If that doesn't convince, this won't either...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=DAXA0WVwxiE]090923 Several news clips of Obama's apology tours - 1:14 - YouTube[/ame]

Going through life on your knees is no way to live

and mudwhistle, the hater of government, has sucked off the government teat all of his life, as a career soldier and a career contractor with the government.

You are conflicted, mud.

what a flithy, low rent, retarded thing to say.

If you were any kind of a decent person, you would apologize for such a rotten comment to someone that give his all to protect this country. He is the reason you can say such stupid things, not that you should.

now apologize, or you will forever be branded the board hater of the military and veterans.

amen!

Apologize for the truth?

TK and 007, what I said is true. Mud has lived off the government his adult life.

I have served and also been benefitted from government programs, particularly the GI Bill.

I won't apologize for the truth.

Ask him.

Now don't run off, you three. Answer honestly.

So the "TRUTH" in your eyes is that if one spends his life serving his country PROTECTING this NATION, he is "SUCKING OFF THE GOVERNMENT TEAT."

OK, you have just identified yourself as the BOARD HATER of the MILITARY and VETERANS with that FILTHY statement.

You are a disgusting little turd, and I don't for ONE SECOND believe that you EVER served in the military, BECAUSE NO *TRUE* VETERAN WOULD EVER SAY ANYTHING THAT STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL.

Go pound sand you rancid little turd.

Last edited:
TK, you don't decide for me what is acceptable.

Don't like it, too bad.

Mud has been a career soldier, a contractor with the govt, and he acts like a four year old.

Yes, I will call that out, every time.

Apologize for the truth?

TK and 007, what I said is true. Mud has lived off the government his adult life.

I have served and also been benefitted from government programs, particularly the GI Bill.

I won't apologize for the truth.

Ask him.

Now don't run off, you three. Answer honestly.

So the "TRUTH" in your eyes is that if one spends his life serving his country PROTECTING this NATION, he is "SUCKING OFF THE GOVERNMENT TEAT."

OK, you have just identified yourself as the BOARD HATER of the MILITARY and VETERANS with that FILTHY statement.

You are a disgusting little turd, and I don't for ONE SECOND believe that you EVER served in the military, BECAUSE NO *TRUE* VETERAN WOULD EVER SAY ANYTHING THAT STUPID AND DISRESPECTFUL.

Go pound sand you rancid little turd.

Yep, if his whining and screaming about the government that has fed him all of his life, that is what it is.

I don't care, 007, what you think on this. It does not matter.

Don't like it, too bad.

Mud has been a career soldier, a contractor with the govt, and he acts like a four year old.

You need to fucking grow up Jake. You're the one acting like a child. No true man of the sword would ever call out a fellow brother in arms as you have. You don't get to make judgements on people's service to this great nation of ours.

What is wrong with you?

There's nothing to negotiate.

Absolutely nothing.

By the way..it's nice you folks have become "pacifists". Especially given you folks cheered on the massacre that was Iraq when over 100K people were turned into goo by air strikes.

Is this a "seeing the light" thing?

Half of America disagrees with you.

Don't like it, too bad.

You need to fucking grow up Jake. You're the one acting like a child. No true man of the sword would ever call out a fellow brother in arms as you have. You don't get to make judgements on people's service to this great nation of ours.

What is wrong with you?

It's because Malarkey is a dimocrap scumbag and doesn't know the difference between "Our Country" and the gubmint.

I served 'Our Country'.

Never did I ever think I was serving our government.

Never.

dimocrap scum just don't have the IQ to differentiate between the two. It's their pathology

Don't like it, too bad.

What is wrong with you?

You are a 26 year old who is not a man of the sword. You do not want to go there.

I will not tolerate whining from Mud because vilifies the government that feeds him for decades.

I will not tolerate nonsense from the likes of Mud and 007, both who know fully why that is so.

Rant all you want. None of it changes the truth at all.

And a true man never forgets.

For your actions here today, Mr. Starkey, and for your clear indifference to our men and women in uniform, you have been unfriended, and subsequently, our truce has been rendered null and void. You crossed a cavernous line when you attacked his service. I tried reaching out to you in your time of suffering, but it seems you have remained the same regardless.

Hey, aren't you on unemployment right now?

Why are you on this site and not out looking for a job?

:eusa_eh:

I don't have time for this, ignored.

And Mudwhistle, the hater of government, has sucked off the government teat all of his life, as a career soldier and a career contractor with the government.

You are conflicted, Mud.

What a FLITHY, LOW RENT, RETARDED thing to say.

If you were any kind of a decent person, you would apologize for such a ROTTEN comment to someone that give his all to protect this country. HE is the reason you CAN say such STUPID things, not that you SHOULD.

Now apologize, or you will forever be BRANDED the BOARD HATER of the MILITARY and VETERANS.

Nobody really cares what you think to be honest, or what your opinion of anyone is. You've already shown us all that you don't care what people think of you and the liar that you are so why should anyone give a shit about your opinion?

I don't have time for this, ignored.

Actually, quite the opposite. You are sitting at home collecting unemployment checks so you do in fact have PLENTY of time for this.

HypocriteSaysWhat?

You are conflicted, Mud.

Only a turd like you calls somebody who served his country with distinction a leech.

Bet you think welfare recipients are no different than a soldier.

Answered in 32 above.

Grow up and don't bite the hand that has fed you all of your adult life, that of the American taxpayer.

Blow me.

Forum List

Back