Republicans scrap clean water regulation

If you want a good laugh, follow the link and click on "our contributors"

Why do you ass clowns vote for these scum bags?

Senate Passes Resolution To Scrap EPA Clean Water Rules

The real name of that bill is the EPA power grab to revoke property rights from every square inch of land in the country. However, we all knew you leftwing scumbags would try to portray it as an attack on the environment.

It's time to abolish the EPA. Aside from ISIS and the teacher's union, it's the most dangerous threat this country faces.

The EPA should be gutted and given advisory status only.
Yeah, dumbass, let's just let corporations regulate themselves as to how much pollution of our air and water is too much. Corporations can be trusted!

Far more than government, particularly the current one.
You morons! Corporations care about one thing. Profits. If left to make their own rules, they will do what is cheapest ... which means dumping pollution into the air and water
Lol. If I want clean water, I'll buy a water filter. Hell, I've guzzled water from the garden hose as a kid. Who needs government regulating our water?
Idiot.

Do you like calling people names? The sad thing on forums like these is nobody can take jokes...
:banned03::boohoo::deal::disagree::offtopic::stupid::spam::trolls:

The real name of that bill is the EPA power grab to revoke property rights from every square inch of land in the country. However, we all knew you leftwing scumbags would try to portray it as an attack on the environment.

It's time to abolish the EPA. Aside from ISIS and the teacher's union, it's the most dangerous threat this country faces.

The top three threats to the United States are ISIS, the teacher's union (there's only one?), and the EPA?

Lol. If I want clean water, I'll buy a water filter. Hell, I've guzzled water from the garden hose as a kid. Who needs government regulating our water?
Idiot.

Do you like calling people names? The sad thing on forums like these is nobody can take jokes...
:banned03::boohoo::deal::disagree::offtopic::stupid::spam::trolls:[/QUOTE]

Do I care what you think?

Seriously?

No.

But I'll say this. The EPA is overbearing. People can't do with their property as they please, these "clean water" regulations only see to that effect. Having the right to property is a 5th Amendment right, and no just compensation is being given when the EPA fines people for making artificial ponds or streams in their back yards and tells them to remove them.

It's my property and I'll do whatever the hell I want with it.

Im sorry TK do you actually not understand where your garden hose water comes from? It's the same treated water from, you know, bodies of water nearby that you get all your water sources from?

Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that you believe anything republicans say?

The EPA should be gutted and given advisory status only.
Yeah, dumbass, let's just let corporations regulate themselves as to how much pollution of our air and water is too much. Corporations can be trusted!

Far more than government, particularly the current one.
You morons! Corporations care about one thing. Profits. If left to make their own rules, they will do what is cheapest ... which means dumping pollution into the air and water

Governments care about one thing. Power. If left to make their own rules, they will do what gathers the most power over the people to themselves.

Forum List

Back