Republicans scrap clean water regulation

The EPA should be gutted and given advisory status only.
Oh yeah that's a great idea! Why shouldnt corporations do whatever the fuck they want to the food and drugs we all consume?

Lol you people are so dense.

Davros said:
You shouldn't be able to do whatever the hell you want with your property if pollution leaves your property. In that case, your activities that cause pollution to leave your property should be regulated.

Last edited:
You shouldn't be able to do whatever the hell you want with your property if pollution leaves your property. In that case, your activities that cause pollution to leave your property should be regulated.

Wow. How... fascist of you. That isn't your call, or the government's.

If I'm dumping antifreeze down a storm drain, that's one thing, but telling me what to do with my own land and my own property when I'm not harming a soul?

Screw off.

Yeah, dumbass, let's just let corporations regulate themselves as to how much pollution of our air and water is too much. Corporations can be trusted!

Far more than government, particularly the current one.
You morons! Corporations care about one thing. Profits. If left to make their own rules, they will do what is cheapest ... which means dumping pollution into the air and water

Governments care about one thing. Power. If left to make their own rules, they will do what gathers the most power over the people to themselves.
Wrong. Government by and for the people cares about the people. Corporations care about profit. There are a few corporations that care about people more than about profit, but for the most part such corporations thrive because of benevolent government, otherwise they would be squeezed out by greedy competitors.

Yeah, dumbass, let's just let corporations regulate themselves as to how much pollution of our air and water is too much. Corporations can be trusted!

You morons! Corporations care about one thing. Profits. If left to make their own rules, they will do what is cheapest ... which means dumping pollution into the air and water

Governments care about one thing. Power. If left to make their own rules, they will do what gathers the most power over the people to themselves.
Wrong. Government by and for the people cares about the people.

Indeed, but that is not our current state.

Wrong. Government by and for the people cares about the people. Corporations care about profit. There are a few corporations that care about people more than about profit, but for the most part such corporations thrive because of benevolent government, otherwise they would be squeezed out by greedy competitors.
Spot on.

If I'm dumping antifreeze down a storm drain, that's one thing, but telling me what to do with my own land and my own property when I'm not harming a soul?

Screw off.
It's not fascist. If your pollution leaves your property, it poisons your neighbors. That's harming people.

Why do you ass clowns vote for these scum bags?

Senate Passes Resolution To Scrap EPA Clean Water Rules

The real name of that bill is the EPA power grab to revoke property rights from every square inch of land in the country. However, we all knew you leftwing scumbags would try to portray it as an attack on the environment.

It's time to abolish the EPA. Aside from ISIS and the teacher's union, it's the most dangerous threat this country faces.
Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that you believe anything republicans say?

I've read the language in the bill. That want to change the language that says the clean water act applies to the "navigable waters of the United States" to say just "waters of the United States." That would give it the authority to regulate any land that ever had any water on it, which means every square inch of it.

The last thing this country needs is to give the EPA that kind of power.

Screw off.
It's not fascist. If your pollution leaves your property, it poisons your neighbors. That's harming people.
These people have no concept of the greater good being more important that certain individual rights.

What if I'm not? Making modifications to the land on my property doesn't constitute any kind of pollution. I mean, when I crank my car, a bunch of exhaust comes out of the tailpipe. Should the EPA come after me for that?

The real name of that bill is the EPA power grab to revoke property rights from every square inch of land in the country. However, we all knew you leftwing scumbags would try to portray it as an attack on the environment.

It's time to abolish the EPA. Aside from ISIS and the teacher's union, it's the most dangerous threat this country faces.
Don't you think it's kind of pathetic that you believe anything republicans say?

I've read the language in the bill. That want to change the language that says the clean water act applies to the "navigable waters of the United States" to say just "waters of the United States." That would give it the authority to regulate any land that ever had any water on it, which means every square inch of it.

How do you people not understand where your drinking water comes from? There MUST be laws that keep these sites clean and safe. I don't give a shit if that's considered "big government".

What if I'm not? Making modifications to the land on my property doesn't constitute any kind of pollution. I mean, when I crank my car, a bunch of exhaust comes out of the tailpipe. Should the EPA come after me for that?
Car exhaust is regulated.

Screw off.

If you pollute your neighbors property, he can sue you. We don't need no fucking fascist regulatory agency to make 10 million rules about how you can use your property.

Government by and for the people cares about the people. Corporations care about profit
2780970.jpg

How do you people not understand where your drinking water comes from? There MUST be laws that keep these sites clean and safe. I don't give a shit if that's considered "big government".
As if people only drank water from "navigable" steams. :lol:

Car exhaust is regulated.

Hahahaha! What are they going to do? Catch it in a bottle?

As if people only drank water from "navigable" steams. :lol:
Fox News has these people by the balls.

O\ur drinking water is already clean. We don't need to give the EPA the power to regulate every puddle on a golf course or my front lawn.

There is no justification for giving the EPA more power. The motive for doing so is the desire to destroy capitalism and our industrial society.

Go fuck yourself.

Forum List

Back