Republicans should not pass healthcare bill. Dems should run on Obamacare for midterms

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
Dems passed Obamacare with no bipartisan support.

Dems need to own the bill they passed so they can know what's in it.

Run on Obamacare in 2018, Dems, please.

Pubs are stupid to pass anything before the midterms

Love to

Lets run on all the things that Obamacare gave you that Republicans tried to take away

Doesn't look like republicans are going to be able to pass anything, but they promised they would.

A friend, ever the staunchest of Dem's, as a successful large businessman told me yesterday, Obamacare is killing everyone. I never, ever thought he would ever admit to such a thing. I almost fell to the floor.

Ever since Obamacare was passed, Republicans have said they would repeal it. They passed 60 repeals in Congress. Now that they have the power to actually repeal it, they won't.

Now their backup position to cover up their total disaster, which you are obediently echoing, is to campaign on ObamaCare's failures. But they have already done that! That is why they have the majority and the White House.

No one is going to buy the same hogwash again. The Republicans need to live up to the promises they made for the past seven years. Here is the full promise that the Republicans ran on: "ObamaCare sucks, we will repeal and replace it."

SO DO IT!!!

You cannot blame ObamaCare for the total failure of the GOP to come up with a better replacement. You look and sound really stupid right now.

The Republicans like Trump want to run on ObamaCare's failures again because they know any plan they pass will not stop health care costs from rising either. Trump does not know how to stop health care costs from rising. He wants ObamaCare to take the blame for his complete inability to lower costs. He does not want the American people to catch on to yet another one of his many, many lies.

He is a coward.

Doesn't look like republicans are going to be able to pass anything, but they promised they would.

It took two years to pass Obamacare which was bar none the single worst piece of legislation ever pimped by a Marxist Manchurian Candidate.

Let's be honest here, you give as much a phuck about Health Care getting passed as does Chuck Schummer.

"Health Care Isn't My Problem!"
UpChuck Hummer

Ever since Obamacare was passed, Republicans have said they would repeal it. They passed 60 repeals in Congress. Now that they have the power to actually repeal it, they won't.

Now their backup position to cover up their total disaster, which you are obediently echoing, is to campaign on ObamaCare's failures. But they have already done that! That is why they have the majority and the White House.

No one is going to buy the same hogwash again. The Republicans need to live up to the promises they made for the past seven years. Here is the full promise that the Republicans ran on: "ObamaCare sucks, we will repeal and replace it."

SO DO IT!!!

You cannot blame ObamaCare for the total failure of the GOP to come up with a better replacement. You look and sound really stupid right now.

The only problem with that is they never had any idea how they might replace it. It was enough to campaign on the promise. They never expected to have to do it.

Schummer Quote: "Health Care is not MY PROBLEM!"

Yah that piece of shit actually said that.

It's the republican's problem. If they would work with Schumer, I'm sure he would try to help, but you can't help someone that refuses to accept help.

SO DO IT!!!

The only problem with that is they never had any idea how they might replace it. It was enough to campaign on the promise. They never expected to have to do it.
The soulless and unprincipled Republicans who only care about winning have not caught on to that long running lie yet. Now their attention is being diverted to the "let Obamacare keep failing" ruse.

SO DO IT!!!

They have and had plenty of ideas.

The house already passed one of them.

The Senate has not voted on it.

They are proposing their own bill.

Let me ask you this.....

If you are elected to SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....then isn't Health Care every Congressmen's Problem?

Obamacare is a disaster and even some of the most staunch Democrats agree about that.

Isn't Congress supposed to work together and compromise for the good of "We The People"

AND not do as UpChuck Hummer says Ignore the Problem because "Health Care Isn't My Problem"!

It's not his problem and HE DOESN'T GIVE A PHUCK ABOUT YOU OR ME.

How does that make you feel?

The Democrats have been repeatedly asked to participate in the process. The refuse to, because they are hoping to be able to use it as a campaign issue in 2018 by claiming the GOP just can't get anything done. Truth is they are getting bills passed at a record pace, but Health Care Insurance Reform is a big deal, and should not be poorly thought out like Obamacare was.

Why does your party want to let Millions of people lose their Health Insurance if nothing is done?

Everyone has access to health care, but not everyone can afford health insurance.

Obamacare makes sure that people will eventually lose their health insurance because it is too expensive.

Last edited:

With this post you have proven you care more about party than country. After all, if you don't replace ObamaCare with something better, more and more Americans will suffer.

You are a very sick individual for calling for that. Very sick indeed.

You should be DEMANDING the Republicans live up to their promise to save America. How dare you let them get away with not living up to their promise? If you are going to let them get away with that, then why the fuck did you vote for them?

Lets run on Obamacare and how Trumpcare will cut 22 million from the rolls of the insured, drop millions from Medicaid, raise prices on those over 50, bring back garbage policies and water down the requirement to cover pre-existing conditions

Republicans claimed they would provide something better than Obamacare....Where is it?

SO DO IT!!!

Let me ask you this.....

If you are elected to SERVE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.....then isn't Health Care every Congressmen's Problem?

Obamacare is a disaster and even some of the most staunch Democrats agree about that.

Isn't Congress supposed to work together and compromise for the good of "We The People"
and not do as UpChuck Hummer says Ignore the Problem because "Health Care Isn't My Problem"!

The republican plan is more tax break for the rich than it is access to healthcare for everybody else. Opposing that is serving the people.

It's the republican's problem. If they would work with Schumer, I'm sure he would try to help, but you can't help someone that refuses to accept help.

No, IT'S AMERICA'S Problem.
Obamacare is a disaster, and is making health insurance unfordable for taxpayers.

8 Billion in fines were collected last year by the Obama Administration because people could not afford Obamacare and The FINE was cheaper.

Lets run on Obamacare and how Trumpcare will cut 22 million from the rolls of the insured, drop millions from Medicaid, raise prices on those over 50, bring back garbage policies and water down the requirement to cover pre-existing conditions

Republicans claimed they would provide something better than Obamacare....Where is it?
You can't cut 22 Million People when they are VOLUNTARILY LEAVING MANDATED HEALTH CARE.

That is not 'cutting' that is EMANCIPATION of people shackled by Obamacare.

8 Billion Dollars were collected last year from people refusing to sign up for Obamacare because they could not afford it.

Gallup: Despite Obamacare Mandate, 13.4% of Americans Don’t Have Health Insurance

No, IT'S AMERICA'S Problem.
Obamacare is a disaster, and is making health insurance unfordable for taxpayers.

8 Billion in fines were collected last year by the Obama Administration because people could not afford Obamacare and The FINE was cheaper.

I feel like I would like to see that wonderful plan that cost less, covered everybody, didn't hurt medicaid, that Trump promised. Why are they holding back on that plan?

SO DO IT!!!

Let me ask you this.....

and not do as UpChuck Hummer says Ignore the Problem because "Health Care Isn't My Problem"!

The republican plan is more tax break for the rich than it is access to healthcare for everybody else. Opposing that is serving the people.
That is a lie. There are no "tax breaks for the rich" in the House or Senate bill.

IS Obamacare a Tax, or a Health Care Insurance Plan?

You seem confused about that.

Tell the idiot who emailed you, your health care talking points that he is dumber than a box of Jonathan Grubers.

Forum List

Back