Republicans spent a trillion in taxpayer money to create an army in Iraq? How'd that work out?

Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

You said: Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

He didn't lie. He was talking about getting the majority of US troops out of there. Why do you guys insist on sending US Troops into places where everyone shoots at them? You would think you wanted them dead.

that has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

If we didn't have enemies that shoot, we wouldn't need soldiers.

Of course soldiers get shot at.

How could Obama lose something that was supposedly already won? Even you must be laughing at your stupidity.

Read slowly and carefully:

We WON WW2 by defeating the governments of Germany and Japan. However, if we had immediately abandoned those countries, they would have become our adversaries once again (like East Germany). Can you see any correlation to the war in Iraq?

I have put off ignoring you because of you apparent youthfulness and naivete. However, your petulance is becoming tiresome, and your incessant name calling reflects a lack of proper upbringing that is unlikely to be corrected.

Goodbye.

Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

You said: Wait a fucking minute, slow joe said Iraq was this administrations greatest success, are you now saying they really fucked things up? Did he lie?

He didn't lie. He was talking about getting the majority of US troops out of there. Why do you guys insist on sending US Troops into places where everyone shoots at them? You would think you wanted them dead.

Why is it you stupid lefties keep rewriting history when all you go is bullshit. You might want to go and listen to slow joes comments again. Here's the text, video at the link.

“I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 American troops come marchin’ home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable government in Iraq that is actually movin’ toward a representative government. I’ve been there 17 times now. I go about every two months, three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It’s impressed me. I’ve been impressed, how they have been deciding to use the political process, rather than guns, to settle their differences.”

Watch Joe Biden Call Iraq One of the Great Achievements of This Administration The Daily Caller

Biden is almost as big a fool as your dear leader.
And the government is actually stable. The problem is the military the GOP trained isn't as good as the one Saddam trained. That shows us that Saddam was better at putting together a military organization than Republicans. It's no surprise when you think about it. What have Republicans built in the last half century? They have torn plenty apart. Brought down the economy. Taught their kids science is bad. Shut down the government. Became the worst and least productive congress in history.

But what have they built? Something that has been good for the majority of Americans?

I haven't been able to think of anything. Can any of you?
so it was JUST Republican military people training them now?........only a guy like you can bring Republicans into everything.....you are the master dean.......
Yes, for years, it was JUST Republicans training them. The GOP laid the foundation. Can't build a house on shit.

How could Obama lose something that was supposedly already won? Even you must be laughing at your stupidity.

We WON WW2 by defeating the governments of Germany and Japan. However, if we had immediately abandoned those countries, they would have become our adversaries once again (like East Germany). Can you see any correlation to the war in Iraq?

I have put off ignoring you because of you apparent youthfulness and naivete. However, your petulance is becoming tiresome, and your incessant name calling reflects a lack of proper upbringing that is unlikely to be corrected.

Goodbye.
Germany had the power to take over Europe.

Japan had the power to take over Asia.

Iraq had no power.

Now, don't you feel embarrassed? You should.

that has got to be the dumbest thing I've ever seen posted.

If we didn't have enemies that shoot, we wouldn't need soldiers.

Of course soldiers get shot at.

Yea, but why send them some place where both sides want to shoot them? Did that really need to be explained?

Why is it you stupid lefties keep rewriting history when all you go is bullshit. You might want to go and listen to slow joes comments again. Here's the text, video at the link.

“I am very optimistic about Iraq. I think it’s gonna be one of the great achievements of this administration. You’re gonna see 90,000 American troops come marchin’ home by the end of the summer. You’re gonna see a stable government in Iraq that is actually movin’ toward a representative government. I’ve been there 17 times now. I go about every two months, three months. I know every one of the major players in all the segments of that society. It’s impressed me. I’ve been impressed, how they have been deciding to use the political process, rather than guns, to settle their differences.”

Watch Joe Biden Call Iraq One of the Great Achievements of This Administration The Daily Caller

Wow, how could Biden have been wrong????

And the government is actually stable. The problem is the military the GOP trained isn't as good as the one Saddam trained. That shows us that Saddam was better at putting together a military organization than Republicans. It's no surprise when you think about it. What have Republicans built in the last half century? They have torn plenty apart. Brought down the economy. Taught their kids science is bad. Shut down the government. Became the worst and least productive congress in history.

But what have they built? Something that has been good for the majority of Americans?

so it was JUST Republican military people training them now?........only a guy like you can bring Republicans into everything.....you are the master dean.......
Yes, for years, it was JUST Republicans training them. The GOP laid the foundation. Can't build a house on shit.

I guess a poor excuse for your dear leaders failures is better than no excuse at all. LOL

Republicans spent a trillion in Iraq. Disbanded the Iraqi military. Trained a "new" military. The old military become Isis. The old military is fighting the new GOP military and the new GOP military got it's ass whipped by the military Republicans disbanded.

Now even more Americans are being threatened by the mess the GOP left behind? Really?

Instead of spending a trillion on this country, the GOP spent a trillion in Iraq creating the Keystone Cops.

keystonegif.gif

Why did they do it? Did they ever give America an honest explanation?

When Bush left, there was no ISIS, Obama was handed the job he asked for. It was his call to pull the plug on Iraq, while not an ideal situation by any means it was what it was. It was still his administrations call to determine whether The Iraqi military was ready to stand up .on its own

Goodbye.
Germany had the power to take over Europe.

Japan had the power to take over Asia.

Iraq had no power.

Now, don't you feel embarrassed? You should.

Iraq had the power of Americans picking each other apart. Japan and Germany didnt have a chance against us

Republicans spent a trillion in Iraq. Disbanded the Iraqi military. Trained a "new" military. The old military become Isis. The old military is fighting the new GOP military and the new GOP military got it's ass whipped by the military Republicans disbanded.

Now even more Americans are being threatened by the mess the GOP left behind? Really?

Instead of spending a trillion on this country, the GOP spent a trillion in Iraq creating the Keystone Cops.

keystonegif.gif

They did it for oil.
So got this alleged oil ? Who ? What ? Where ? When ? How much ? I haven't heard about anybody Amreicans getting one drop of oil from Iraq.

Last I heard that war was approved by Congres both Dems and Reps.

Both sides had to approve the spending or it wouldn't have been spent.

Am I wrong??

keystonegif.gif

The idiot speaks.

I guess a poor excuse for your dear leaders failures is better than no excuse at all. LOL
Being handed shit by the GOP? Who needs an excuse when you have the truth?

Being handed shit by the GOP? Who needs an excuse when you have the truth?

So 5 years was not enough time for your dear leader, the man who said he'd fix everything, to get Iraq ready do defend themselves? Even though he certified that they were and was in charge the last half of the war.

Forum List

Back